The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Nik dissing Bre
Why do you think Nik dissed Bre and gave the 80 photos to Nicole. I want Nik to win, but now I am starting to have 2nd thoughts about her. She seems
Myztique
10 messages
12-07-05 10:54 AM
ATM Better Step it up next season!
This year has been so boring compared to past seasons. Going to Africa last year seemed to have more challenging shoots and even more intere
Jazzzbaby
8 messages
12-07-05 03:18 PM
The infamous granola incident solved???
I know everyone is probably so tired of the infamous granola bar incident but while i was watching the marathon on Vh1 this season i noticed something
bandnerd346
1 messages
12-07-05 04:03 PM
They get Nicer Looking Every Week
The last couple of weeks the production people have been putting a while lot extra in making up these girls for the show. Last Nicole actually looked
RealityOne
0 messages
12-07-05 08:15 PM
UGLY
BABY SHE WILL NEVER MAKE IT SHE LOOKS LIKE DAFFY DUCK
1964pooh
1 messages
12-07-05 09:39 PM
NIKOLE
IT REALLY BOILS DOWN TO PICKING UGLINESS FEATURES OVER BEAUTIFULNESS. INSTEAD OF BEING A COVER GIRL,TYRA PICKED A COVER MESS. I HAVE JUST
HOUSTON TEXANS GIRL
2 messages
12-07-05 11:47 PM
Life after ANTM
It's hours later from the show and I'm still wondering who set this show up. Tyra didn't your mother teach you how to be a leader. You allowed
Betty Lee
7 messages
12-08-05 00:01 AM
Mr. Jay is soooooo negative!!
I just watched last week's episode again and noticed that Mr. Jay has very few positive things to say about the models he clearly dislikes. He obvio
flower2
7 messages
12-08-05 00:26 AM
What the Hades?!
What the hades just happened? I can't believe Nicole just won. She is so overwhelmingly WEAK! She has always come across as a snotty and dull
opnskye
0 messages
12-08-05 00:26 AM
You have got to be kidding me!!!
Wow! I honestly don't know why I'm so disappointed. I wanted Nik to win all along but I knew they would pick Nicole. They liked her from
sounreal
0 messages
12-08-05 00:31 AM
Good riddance Kim!!!
Kim getting the boot was the best possible thing that could have happened. She initiated the whole disruptive scene between Nicole and Bre by trying t
flower2
6 messages
12-08-05 05:53 AM
Jayla set-up tp Fail?
Does anyone else think that Jayla was purposely set up to fail so she would be sent home instead of Bre? I mean Bre and Nik were in bright green ou
jen23750
5 messages
12-08-05 06:10 AM
BOYCOTT AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL
My friends and I have decided to boycott America's Next Top Model. They think that black people will look at anything no matter how they are treate
realityis
0 messages
12-08-05 01:22 PM
The decision to choose Nicole!!!
Next time don't!!! Nicole was the wrong decision. I don't even see how she made it this far. I think the only reason she was chosen is becau
tidababy
2 messages
12-08-05 01:28 PM
Nic was robbed
That did it for me. I thought this show was fair and offered fair opprtunities for competitors but cycle 5 has proven that it's about politics or po
connexion2music
0 messages
12-08-05 01:28 PM
Ractist?
I think it is hysterical that people think Tyra picked Nicole becuase she was white. Seriously- Bre sucked for 3/4 of the competition and Tyra made
jen23750
3 messages
12-08-05 02:26 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please discuss the results of tonight's show in this thread ONLY until after 11pm Eastern, out of consideration to other posters. And n
Bebo
12 messages
12-08-05 02:56 PM
what the HELL were they thinking
I am so disgruntled that Nicole won. Granted she was "cute" but in no way did she have the same smoldering affect that Nik has. I think what Nik
honeeey
2 messages
12-08-05 04:49 PM
NIcole is a loser
NIcole should have never won she is a stupid pretty perpie girl nick should have won she is the real winner she learned a lot of stuff and she ahd the
juanagarciatx
1 messages
12-08-05 04:49 PM
How Ridiculous to Bash a Nineteen Year Old Little Girl.....LOL
I just find it hilarious to read the posts bashing Nicole and ANTM et al. So Nicole is ordinary...Do you know how stunning you have to be t
OMGIM40
1 messages
12-08-05 07:19 PM
Nicole resembles..........
Lily Cole in a way. Does anyone else notice that?
anonymous_
5 messages
12-08-05 09:26 PM
Maybe Nicole is the NEW LOOK of Modeling??
Just a thought...Has anyone considered that Nicole is the "New Look"...There are always trends going on. You know that just by Twiggy being on th
OMGIM40
9 messages
12-08-05 10:19 PM
Nik should have won ANTM
I was very disappointed in ANTM decision to pick Nicole over Nik. I do think it was rigged. I think they knew who they wanted way before the final ant
kittenish2005
0 messages
12-08-05 10:20 PM
Who will win ANTM?
Since it's down to the final three, who will be eliminated first and then who will win? I believe Bre unfortunately will be eliminate
flower2
18 messages
12-08-05 10:49 PM
PISSED???? You damn right!
Nik who has all the talent kicked off? Okay, Bre is gone, some of us beleived she should have made it to the final two(2) but didn't.
motherofthree
0 messages
12-09-05 01:22 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •