The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
America's Next Top Model Episode 2 Help
Does anyone know where the contestants got the shirts they were wearing during judging? The majority were wearing a shirt with an angel pattern,
hales
0 messages
03-15-06 11:58 PM
AmerNextTopModel CRASHes into new season.
...I was just speaking to one of my friends about Tyra's next top model and he predicted that the Nigerian girl would win. She seems to be the front
irontoolbox
0 messages
03-14-06 05:18 PM
The "HOUSE"...
I am very sorry if I offended anyone or made some persons think I am "nuts". Truth is stranger than fiction folks. Miss Short was brutally murde
milan108
1 messages
03-13-06 09:14 PM
What do you think about America's Next Top Model
This guy got paid to voice his opinion about America's Next Top Model: http://www.associatedcontent.com/conten- .cfm?content_type=artic
aldieandlulu
0 messages
03-13-06 05:59 PM
MURDER HOUSE
Not to disuade from the gurls on ANTM...BUT that house, oh that house. It is located on the 3800 Block of NORTON AVE in Los Angeles. This is the st
milan108
3 messages
03-13-06 11:09 AM
Tyra's attitude
A great deal of people has a lot to say about Tyra's diva attiude thoughout the various seasons of thie show. It's no secret that
2Centz
8 messages
03-13-06 10:45 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •