The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
If this b*t*h doesn't leave next, I am so not watching anymore
I hope this isn't one of those "the drama is great for T.V." things because JADE is not good drama, or good anything else for that matter. Wha
chereise
6 messages
04-06-06 11:20 AM
Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture!
Janice's appearances on the show are as worn out and haggard as she is! I think she offers nothing to the show. I would like to see Tyra hav
LisaPles
10 messages
04-05-06 03:07 PM
Top Model Drinking Game
I'm sure there has been at least a few posts about something very similar to what I've described, so I do apologize for being redundant. But thi
Madam Fancy
0 messages
04-05-06 01:32 PM
Yaya in the movies
I was pleasantly surprised to see that YaYa will be in a film with Antonio Banderas. I recall that she mentioned on ANTM that she was a dancer and I%2
flower2
1 messages
04-04-06 01:43 PM
Looks like
Anyone else thinks that Danielle photographs like Tyra. I swear in her photos she looks like a young Tyra Banks.
prosecutor
1 messages
04-03-06 02:42 PM
Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue
Has anyone seen the pictures of Kahlen in the current issue of Vogue? It is the issue with Jennifer Aniston on the cover. I wish is wasn't such
sammyboy22
11 messages
04-03-06 11:52 AM
Official RTVW ANTM summary Episode 5: There's gonna be a heartache tonight
[font size =3][/b]Official RTVW ANTM summary Episode 5: There's gonna be a heartache tonight[/b][/font] Coming
Snidget
0 messages
04-01-06 08:08 AM
i missed it
who got eliminated this week please
jen_uag
5 messages
03-30-06 04:14 PM
Gina vs Janice/Jade
I really could not stand what Janice did to Gina. It was total humiliation and down right mean. Janice is a dissatisfied has been looking for grande
VeeEll
3 messages
03-30-06 03:38 PM
If You loved Nik I've Gots Some Pic's
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4421b9e1243eb6fe.jpg http://community.realitytvworld.com%
ILOVEMERCEDES
4 messages
03-29-06 09:52 PM
Who is your favorite? [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-17-06 AT 02:19 AM (EST)[/font] Who is your favorite Top Model? Is it: Bro
blondeambition
21 messages
03-27-06 04:30 PM
nnena u r ggggeorgous
holla
HoOpZ
0 messages
03-27-06 01:36 PM
Just give Nnenna the contract then have the competition
Nnenna is a bad #####. Its almost not even a competition with her in it. I say just give her a contract and then continue with the show. Its
ILOVEMERCEDES
8 messages
03-25-06 08:49 PM
Link on myspace
hey whats the link to americas next top model 6 on myspace? i cant seem to find it thanks xx
hansybabe21
0 messages
03-25-06 02:24 PM
Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina? [View All]
My husband and I love ANTM but this girl needs to go. We have tried and tried to give this girl the benefit of the doubt but her time is up. Yes,
mhb0125
23 messages
03-24-06 10:43 PM
episode 3 angel tees at judging
i am so sorry if this has been gone over before there are so many threads and i didn't find it when i searched i was just wondering
xtine13
3 messages
03-24-06 10:51 AM
Hey you guys :-)
I'm new round here.. my name's Tal and i'm from israel here we've only had antm 'till the 4th season so i'm watching the 6th now onli
Faiks
2 messages
03-24-06 10:24 AM
Kim and Sarah issue, enuf already
I LOVE Tyra but I am wondering why she has had Kim and Sarah (cyle 5?) on her talk show more than once to talk about whether they really liked e
onyx65
2 messages
03-23-06 03:15 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006
Please post all comments about tonight's episode on this thread until 12 midnight Eastern time. Thanks. How will Jade react to being in
Bebo
4 messages
03-23-06 09:32 AM
One More Nik Pic
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4421bb0926dd05b0.jpg
ILOVEMERCEDES
1 messages
03-22-06 06:12 PM
Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace
Again....another source was displaying this. Wow, look at these comments Lisa wrote to her fans on her myspace group. http://g
Jazzzbaby
4 messages
03-22-06 04:35 PM
Who picks the pixs?
I was wondering. Does anyone know who or how the pictures they show at the judging get choosen? With each photo shoot, you can tell
eire_heart74
5 messages
03-22-06 04:28 PM
Love Top Model 6!!!
Out of all the Top Model Cycles, I think I like these girls as a group the best. There are a lot of girls with potential. My favorite
ANTMGirl4Life
14 messages
03-22-06 04:24 PM
Where do you think the girls will go this time?
I'm thinking maybe Brazil, or somewhere in South America? They've already done Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, South Africa...I thin
LillianG
6 messages
03-21-06 10:31 PM
Summary writer sign-up thread for UPN's Top Model 6
After four seasons, longtime Top Model summary Isabelle Murray has decided that she's all catwalked out -- meaning that for the first time since T
SurvivorBlows
10 messages
03-21-06 01:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •