The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Lets face it guys, She might just win.
Jade might win because with her overconfident personality she just blows everyone away and she expects to win because the judges will feel sorry for h
dancemodel
4 messages
04-20-06 12:31 PM
I HATE JADE!
I can't believe they picked HER instead of BROOKE! I am sooo mad! Tyra said "We gave you one more chance, one more chance" WAKE UP TYRA!
dancemodel
2 messages
04-20-06 12:29 PM
NO POSTS OUTSIDE THE EAST COAST THREAD UNTIL AFTER 11PM
This is how we do things on RTVW. You are welcome to discuss tonight's episode on the Spoiler thread until that time, but we ask you NOT to start
Bebo
0 messages
04-19-06 09:32 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode in this thread only until 11pm Eastern time. Thanks.
Bebo
0 messages
04-19-06 08:27 PM
Furonda is Crackish...
Is it just me or does Furonda look like a crackhead?? During the first couple of shows and especially before the makeover. She couldn't do her
oneswtl8y
15 messages
04-19-06 10:03 AM
Top Model House is Haunted!!!
Not too sure how many of you were aware of this but the mansion that is being used as the model house in Cycle 6 is haunted. This house that is locate
TedInWeHo
4 messages
04-15-06 10:24 AM
Nigel crushing on Brooke? How wrong would that be.
Ok first of all he's married. Second it would be cool if he was in his 20s or early 30s and single but he's not. Nigel(In episode seven in
dancemodel
7 messages
04-14-06 02:01 PM
molly sue we miss you
she should of won jade? JADE? ta me she is as ugly as a piece of dog dooky left outside fer 12 days...old...dirty..and dried up. jade im sorry but
myhuskieiscute77
2 messages
04-14-06 12:38 PM
Jade a Video girl?
I just saw the Jay-Z video Change Clothes and I could have swore I saw Jade walking the runway she had braids to the back and a fur jacket on towards
nique1281
8 messages
04-13-06 10:30 PM
fer all ya top model fanz!
who doesnt think this show is great! but sum things are not in the real modeling world not to brag or toot my own horn but i would know lol! i mod
myhuskieiscute77
0 messages
04-13-06 08:37 PM
Is Janice a lesbian?
What do you think? After all she did kiss Tyra. And for those of you who are about to say---"well she was just being funny", consider this:w
dancemodel
6 messages
04-13-06 08:27 PM
Crumpin' with the models
OK I'll go out on a limb here. I just didn't get the whole clown dancing thing with the models. Was it just for ratings and get people talking
eire_heart74
4 messages
04-13-06 07:18 PM
bring my gurl back pronto!!
janice dickinson PUHLEASE come back we need her sarcasm and rude words her "im the worlds first supermodel" saying everything. ive said it a thous
myhuskieiscute77
1 messages
04-13-06 06:40 PM
song playing while Jade gets her ring
fyi, the dance song playing while Jade wins her ring after the church fashion show is "That Groove" by Shinjuku Zulu. You can hear
neuphoria
0 messages
04-13-06 04:46 PM
Why
Can anyone explain to me why the judges always complain that someone is shy or quiet as a personality flaw?. Twiggy is not so outgoin
prosecutor
6 messages
04-13-06 03:51 PM
ANY BODY WATCHING THE COVER GIRL COMMERCIALS
I KNOW IT WAS WRONG FROM THE MOMENT THEY CALLED HER NAME.... NICOLE DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A COVER GIRL....JUST SICK SICK SICK.....WHO CAN ADMIT
michiboo
6 messages
04-13-06 01:33 PM
To discuss: Is Jade racist?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-02-06 AT 10:23 PM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
LillianG
6 messages
04-13-06 12:00 PM
Where is Jade from?
I thought Jade was from New York. On the UPN website it says in her profile that she is from Philly. If so does any body know where in Philly Jade i
nique1281
0 messages
04-13-06 06:11 AM
East Coast Spoiler Thread 4/12/2006
Please keep posts about tonight's episode on this thread only until 11:00 PM eastern. Thanks.
Bebo
0 messages
04-12-06 04:48 PM
What where they thinking?
Out of all the people why did Mollie Sue get eliminated I mean Jade and Brooke(even tho I like her)did worse that Mollie Sue and stayed. This is j
HappyDays
19 messages
04-10-06 10:22 AM
What happened last week
I missed some of the show who passed out? and are they ok.
BIGGESTFAN
1 messages
04-08-06 07:40 AM
Everyone can't be "nice", now!
Ya know, I'm tired of everyone expecting for everyone to be so "friendly" and "nice" - not everyone has to be a damn "friend", ya kn
TreenTreen
11 messages
04-06-06 03:46 PM
Leslie
Any one know her race? she could be the spoiler if she shows more personality, she is gorgeous in her pictures.
prosecutor
7 messages
04-06-06 12:49 PM
JADE GO HOME
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 00:42 AM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
precious03
2 messages
04-06-06 11:20 AM
If this b*t*h doesn't leave next, I am so not watching anymore
I hope this isn't one of those "the drama is great for T.V." things because JADE is not good drama, or good anything else for that matter. Wha
chereise
6 messages
04-06-06 11:20 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •