The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (457)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Immunity in ANTM!
Go with me on this one! When a girl wins a challenge, instead of getting free clothes or something, why don't they do Immunity like
DonnaLynn
2 messages
04-28-05 03:37 PM
WHY!!!???
It should have been Keenyah, not only is she inconsistent, she is mean and I didn't notice her weightgain until this episode. I kne
dan_henning860
13 messages
04-29-05 06:13 PM
So tired of ghetto folks
I really am getting tired of these dumb chicken heads claiming "this is who I am". Who the hell are you? You've never been anywhere, you are
biggest brutha
22 messages
05-01-05 00:21 AM
Kahlen
I watched the episode on wednesday (apr. 20) and i just wanted to comend Kahlen for being so strong in the very sad situation that she was in and
choklitchickie
7 messages
05-01-05 12:10 PM
Dumbest "challenge" ever!
What was with the stupid "show me a tiger, show me a bear" thing after a half hour or so of watching them? It's like what I do with kinderga
globespinner
3 messages
05-02-05 08:45 PM
Black women in "Reality" Television
You know, I take offense to whites playing the "race card", by conveniently accusing US of playing the "race card" everytime we point out
Lashid
64 messages
05-03-05 08:55 AM
everybody now 1...2...3 BULIMIA!!!!
Man if Keenya is fat than i am grossly obese. As so as the show went off i could hear the pitter pat of teenage feet running to their toilets. Yes,y
janedoe1865
11 messages
05-03-05 01:44 PM
Fugly models This Year
These are model material? They should all go back to bagging groceries and invest in a little zit cream. The show is low rent this sason. I won't
greendiamond
8 messages
05-03-05 05:19 PM
SET UP for a perfect CAT FIGHT!
Okay, okay ...I know that this "critiquing" (or whatever) they did tonight will help the judges see what the girls have learned, and all%2
Lashid
4 messages
05-05-05 04:34 PM
Because a Model must be malnurished my dear freind nearly lost her life
Well sorry it took so long for me to either defend my comment or put thanks out for the agreement....my friend who is about the size of the athiest fr
janedoe1865
2 messages
05-05-05 09:12 PM
Janice and Noel bickering last night
The 2 of them were sooo hilarious. I mean the part where Tyra tweaks Janice by pointing out again that she likes Brittany because she looks like Jani
NancyOttawa
3 messages
05-05-05 09:21 PM
Christina
Christina is boring. I think she is beautiful and all, but not as intense as some of the others. Her eyes seem to be the only things keeping her t
dan_henning860
14 messages
05-07-05 09:56 PM
Michelle
Does anyone else notice there are always a few "ugly" girls in eash season? I'm sorry, but Michelle isn't pretty in the slightest. She%2
DonnaLynn
23 messages
05-11-05 10:04 PM
Any Kahlen fans in the house?
I love Kahlen. I don't know what it is about her, but she is my definite favorite. Don't expect her to win it, but it's gonna suck when sh
cambo
16 messages
05-12-05 09:55 AM
Keenya Iukk!
Keenya is not pretty and out of shape. She should have been kicked off instead of Brittany. She doesn't have any personality, last week when she w
Amani
2 messages
05-12-05 11:31 AM
Are They Serious??
WOW! I can't believe they sent Brittnay home, its not like she is my favorite. But, Last week and for a couple of weeks, they have to been t
Shawn0734
14 messages
05-12-05 01:45 PM
Janice's Eyes 5/11
Was it just me, or did anyone notice that Janice's eyes were outright scary last night? Was it the makeup or the eyes? I can't really tell
disgruntledamsel
4 messages
05-12-05 03:20 PM
Miss J
i dont know what her/his name is Miss Jay/Jade etc..But she did not need to be dressed like that last night..Showing us her legs like that,thats
madamekay
5 messages
05-12-05 07:20 PM
ANTM Sites
I found this great site that has weekly synopsis of ANTM very very fun and is open to comments [link:www.pammyland.com|Pammyland]
antmno1fan
1 messages
05-13-05 03:09 PM
Keenya & the male model
Ok..so I watch the show...and I dont really want her to win..but...when a person makes you feel uncomfortable in a professional environment you stand
RealityTVChick
29 messages
05-13-05 06:21 PM
Keenyah: Black and in South Africa
Well, I'm White and I love to learn about my White heritage. I can't wait to go to Northern Europe so I, like Keenyah in Africa, can be wit
cutelilram
1 messages
05-14-05 09:53 AM
BRITTANY just don't understand...
I love Brittany, ..and she had my votes as winner (it should've been her and Naima in the top 2 for overall performance)... ...And
Lashid
11 messages
05-14-05 09:54 AM
A BLACK WOMAN's perspective on ANTM:
I've been questioned on why I bring "race" into every convo regarding ANTM: Well, when I came up in here to post, it wasn't j
Lashid
0 messages
05-14-05 01:47 PM
What's Kahlen's problem?
I certainly don't dislike Kahlen - just think she's extraordinarily ordinary, but does anyone else think she's more than a bit weird? When
wolfshead
6 messages
05-14-05 05:08 PM
PREDICTIONS...
I believe that the reason Brittany was voted off was because (as I've stated before): *She's a brunette - and they've already had 2
Lashid
7 messages
05-15-05 07:30 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (457)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •