The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I am sooooooo happy Danielle won
for all of yall who is hatin on danielle yall need to stop. She is the only one who had potential and could withstand all the things it takes to becom
mzct08
1 messages
05-22-06 02:47 PM
yes
yes danielle won im so happy i knew she was gonna win ha ha to all the joani lovers
BRE_IS AWINNER
9 messages
05-21-06 07:32 PM
Poor Gina [View All]
I know Gina has some self esteem issues, and she just needs to be herself, but that was really mean of Janice to treat her that way. She asked Gin
antmfan07
31 messages
05-21-06 01:45 PM
Anna Cycle 2 and Playtex 18 hour Bra Ads
Does anybody know that this is indeed Anna Bradfield from Cycle 2 in the Playtex 18 hour bra ads? (in case you haven't seen the commercials on T
litatura
0 messages
05-20-06 01:46 PM
Tyra's mustache
Didnt Tyra make sure Furronda or Danielle had her upper lip waxed? To be so judgmental of the girls (danielle had to fix her gap, yaya had to se
geminirose
1 messages
05-19-06 06:22 PM
Jade dances off to the psych ward
Jade was brought down! Her insistence that she is the most wonderful model (person) on the earth was annoying all the way along, but when she
uh1uh2uh3uh
11 messages
05-19-06 01:06 PM
Adrianne responds to Reunion show *GOT TO READ THIS!*
Just got this from another source (Mattio351) Adrianne responds to Reunion show Adrianne just posted about her experience after AN
Jazzzbaby
17 messages
05-19-06 09:38 AM
The Worst
Am i the only one who thought that the fasion show was the worst finalee fasion show in antm history.I mean it was so boring quiet and during the day.
BRE_IS AWINNER
10 messages
05-18-06 07:33 PM
Bring in more male models!
I am one of ANTM biggest fan as well as of Tyra Banks, but a little more eye candy would be superb!
cj_ftlauderdale
3 messages
05-18-06 01:45 PM
List of all top model contestants & their web pages/my space pages
I found this list of ALL the top model contestants & their web pages. Thought you guys might be interested. (Cut & paste into your browser, fo
ChristmasLady
1 messages
05-18-06 11:08 AM
Should Go/Will Go- ANTM Edition
Ok, same as on American Idol's forum (http://community.realitytvworld.com/bo- rds/DCForumID44/1985.shtml) Who should be
Queene1979
1 messages
05-18-06 10:02 AM
Hmmm...and the winner should be?
Let's break it down...(and I am black by the way). Photos both great but Joanie gets the edge. She is more versatile and (as it see
capcomguy
1 messages
05-18-06 08:14 AM
Danielle and Joanie
I think both girls performed great through out the entire competition. They both remained positive and did not provoke any fighting and continued to
nonicoll
2 messages
05-18-06 08:13 AM
Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis... [View All]
As per usual, peeps have their undies in a bunch over this show, and feel that as expert couch potatoes, WE know more than experts in the field
Tiggertramp
21 messages
05-18-06 02:00 AM
why does everybody think joani
why does everybody think joani is gonna win. I mean she does take good pictures but so does the other two girls. The judges have got a problem with ea
BRE_IS AWINNER
11 messages
05-17-06 05:49 PM
i just thought of somthing
What ever happened to the the show teaching the girls tips on modeling. Remeber cycle one and two? Ms. Jay actually showed them how to walk, he di
Darling Nickey
2 messages
05-17-06 10:46 AM
Nnenna
I am so utterly disappointed that Nnenna got sent home. She was by far the most beautiful of all the models. She had the most poise, and character
ANTM_Fan
18 messages
05-16-06 02:54 PM
Jade is pretty
I want Joanie to win, but Jade is completely PHYSICALLY unflawed and she looks like a model always.I also think her bad-a$$ attitude is a defens
simz
30 messages
05-15-06 10:31 PM
What an outrage: Sara was eliminated.
What an outrage Sara was eliminated. She is so beautiful. What were they thinking?
amazonophile
16 messages
05-15-06 01:39 PM
ew
Jade is one ugly girl i dont know what yall see in her but she is U-G-L-Y she aint got no alliby ugly. I try 2 look pass that becuase it's my opinio
DiMoNzOnMaNeK15
1 messages
05-14-06 08:29 PM
I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!
Last night had me shaking in my boots! I even (don't laugh) muted the T.V. and closed my eyes so I wouldn't be shelled shocked. They are har
Darling Nickey
5 messages
05-14-06 11:03 AM
JADE!!
What is wrong with the judges and Ms. Banks. With all due respect and not including the fact of drawing viewers to the show, why do they keep bring
urbanette
0 messages
05-13-06 06:30 PM
STUPID JADE
She is a very funny looking person,she will always be broke because of her attitude with people! we know the only reason she is in the top 3 is be
MSWONDERFUL
1 messages
05-12-06 09:02 AM
Country V/S Southern Accent. Should Danielle change herself...again? [View All]
Ok people what is with the bash of the country accent. Iím from Chicago so Iím not defending it in that sense but come on. Nnenna (hated to see
Darling Nickey
25 messages
05-12-06 01:02 AM
Not a Jade Hater Post But....Would you boycott if she won
Or would you stay loyal? I think what makes this year different is because you have people who loved Nik or Bre over Nicole but many liked Nicole. Y
Darling Nickey
3 messages
05-11-06 11:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •