The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
america first top model (male)
we have had enough of the girls and their cat fights- Tyra it is time we move on to the guys.
nosanick117
0 messages
06-30-06 07:30 PM
Androgonous contestant [View All]
Ok, is it just me or is Kim in the wrong competition??? I'm not saying this because she's a lesbian, but she is completely ma
DonnaLynn
41 messages
06-28-06 09:46 PM
age limit
I would like to know will American Top Model ever considering in one of the next episodes having the age range to 25-35. This would be something for t
po
7 messages
06-28-06 12:09 PM
I may not return or rmemeber my pass word since I only wanted to ask this one question. I know the Mimimum age is 18, but I also know that the Max
Miss Gabbi
0 messages
06-28-06 12:00 PM
A Blonde will/can win
How can I be on America's Next Top Model? Im blonde and believe I can prove that not all blondes are commercial. They can be cute, exotic, and
Melly3030
1 messages
06-21-06 08:37 PM
Danielle
Each week I watch this show, the more I like Danielle. She seems like a genuine person and I think she is confident but not obnoxiously overconfiden
LisaPles
20 messages
06-17-06 07:00 AM
Buh-bye, Jade! Ding dong the b@tch is dead!
If Jade thought it was hard to get into modeling BEFORE ANTM, she's in for a very rude awakening after the show! See, even more than winning
only1lala
6 messages
06-17-06 06:58 AM
Rank them.
I apologize if somebody's already made a thread like this, but I don't believe I saw one. Rank the girls from favorite to least favor
Das Mole
3 messages
06-11-06 09:07 PM
JD On Her Own?
Has anyone heard about Janice Dickinson's new modeling agency, if so have you seen the new models Janice Dickinson has chosen to start it? If yo
SuperSweet
4 messages
06-09-06 04:49 PM
Embarrassed to live in Canada
I am not Canadian so want to say that up front but I live her and so embarrassed by our lack of originality.First you guys ahd the AMERICAN IDOL, no
MsDeeVeeAns
18 messages
06-09-06 08:40 AM
Danielle and Joanie [View All]
Could someone please tell me why they will not allow a blond, blue eyed girl to win this competition? Everyone says "they are too commercial"%
tricia0712
33 messages
06-06-06 04:24 PM
Joanie symbolizes alot of the backbiting, two-faced ways of alot of whites, in order to get ahead
One after another Joanie would constantly talk about the other contestants behind their back of why they should not win. Especially with Jade, who I
Insight
1 messages
06-03-06 09:18 PM
I am America's Next Top Model
... but when are they looking for a new cast? my email is jglaspi@siue.edu. someone help me out please. thanks
LILBIT887
3 messages
06-02-06 10:10 AM
Party and Danielle/Tyra pix???
What happened to the party pictures that they usually show on the ANTM site? They also usually have Tyra pose with the winner in photos that can be
flower2
0 messages
05-30-06 08:34 PM
America's Next Top Model Winner 5/17/06
I cannot believe Joani didn't win...I liked Danielle too, but Joani consistantly did better than her each week. Joani can handle challenges better
jf21
19 messages
05-28-06 08:30 AM
What is up with Joanie
Ever since Joanie got her teeth fixed she has turned into a B!T@h. Why did she talk about Sara like that? I don't want her to win.
nique1281
6 messages
05-28-06 08:25 AM
Blonds not winning...don't fret
Yes, there have never been a blond winner of ANTM. But did any of you see this years I Swimsuit edition? Of the 8 models on the cover, TWO are
ettuT
2 messages
05-26-06 11:42 PM
A group pic of the winner (yay) Danielle with Nicole and Yoanna
Even though they could have lightened the make up a bit she still looks great...and doesn't Yoanna look like a plump Micheal Jackson? "I'
mrsunderstood
3 messages
05-26-06 06:35 PM
Tyra FINALLY suggests a voice coach for Danielle
of course the suggestion comes after the Covergirl commercial when they need to cut someone. (rolling eyes)
geminirose
6 messages
05-25-06 11:34 PM
JOANIE
OK. I am going to post this message because this has been bugging me for a long time. JOANIE's name is spelled JOANIE not Joni or Jone or Jonie. PLL
crs3192
0 messages
05-25-06 07:56 AM
Jade was planted...
Hey, I'm new to the whole message board thing,so I'm not sure if anybody has already said this, but I really think Jade was planted. I've
New2This
8 messages
05-24-06 10:26 PM
Didn't care for Joanie's look...
While I thought it would be nice to have a blond-haired/blue-eyed girl win, I thought Joanie's look was NOT as strong as Danielle's. Thought
mm811
1 messages
05-24-06 01:45 PM
Next Season of ANTM
I just read this from this article (http://tv.yahoo.com/news/va/20060518/1- 4795386400.html;_ylt=AmluOKxLjDyQXDti6wIAZ_mRsVoB) yo
Queene1979
2 messages
05-24-06 12:56 PM
Danielle's Look
The more I looked at Danielle, the more I just didn't like her look. Some of her pictures were beautiful, but her smile, and the way she looke
EAlly
2 messages
05-24-06 12:28 PM
Battle Of The Winners?
Hi, I am new here and want to say hi. I am very happy that Danielle won becuse she worked the hardest and has been through sooo much.
gasolina
2 messages
05-23-06 10:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •