The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
How Can Tyra Vote Brooke Off?
I normally love Tyra Banks but I have to agree with the rest of you, voting Brooke off was a BIG mistake. Personally i didn't think AJ should hav
showers1
1 messages
10-31-06 03:11 PM
Is Trya a narcissist?
I doubt this opinion is going to be popular with Tyra fans. I never looked at it that way myself, but I have to say, I think it's kinda true,
uynwarh
6 messages
10-30-06 11:48 AM
Tyra Banks is a biotch!
I can't not believe that she would be that cruel! Well yes I can. She is a has been that created this show because she is too fat to be a runway m
cinaz
1 messages
10-30-06 09:03 AM
she wasn't suited for drama and i'm sad to see her go
i know that some things you can't and you have experience but im' sure the first intimate shoot Tyra had with a man when she was a "virgin",
rusgirl777
1 messages
10-30-06 09:01 AM
Brooke being voted off
I am very upset that Brooke was voted off...especially when there are two that are regulars in that final two position. With AJ and Brooke being vote
Momma NC
1 messages
10-30-06 09:01 AM
ANTM FIRST twins!!! [View All]
Looks like they will have a pair of twins on the show. http://www.cwtv.com/cw-antm.html
Tonya_Harding
22 messages
10-19-06 09:03 AM
Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips??? [View All]
I don't get it. Don't Tyra, and the powers that be ever watch the clips of how the girls are getting along/responding to eachother in the hous
mistyrose52
24 messages
10-19-06 01:34 AM
Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11
Overall a good episode. The girl with the least potential/no potential was voted off. Seriously, I do not remember her name but she really h
Tonya_Harding
8 messages
10-12-06 01:45 PM
Jay is not taking any mess this year
Between "blow up" at Melrose and the chastising at the makeover I would say Jay is not going to take any complaining this year. Even though Melros
mrsunderstood
10 messages
10-12-06 09:59 AM
Trying to pretend Adrienne never existed?
Each season, it's gotten more and more obvious that Tyra wants to just forget that Adrienne ever was a part of ANTM--so far this season it's so
globespinner
9 messages
10-10-06 01:20 PM
Challenges I'd like to see...
Okay, this is all in fun...but wouldn't it be great to have the girls: Draw straws to see who gets to do the other models makeovers%
globespinner
3 messages
10-05-06 06:40 PM
ANTM Cycle 7--the lost epidsode
"The Organ Trail" The name of the challenge is, “Embrace Your Inner Beauty”. Mr. Jay passes around a rubber bag in which the gir
globespinner
1 messages
10-05-06 01:42 AM
Trya needs to brings out the models natural beauty.
I liked what she was trying to do with the rocker chic and enhance her wild curly hair. I think they made it too long but I see where they were going.
mrsunderstood
1 messages
09-29-06 01:57 PM
Is Monique doing this for tv or is she really that crazy
Well, from last night episode I would have to say that she is a REAL B1TCH! Her mother told her last night that she is the Princess of the T
mrsunderstood
4 messages
09-28-06 10:40 PM
Danielle's Commerical
Did anyone out there happen to see Danielle's commercial last night? What did you all think of her accent. She is a beautiful girl and I think s
JudyB
11 messages
09-28-06 11:18 AM
Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20 [View All]
Tyra has once again casted a young group of talent less girls.None of them could do high fashion with the exception of the Twins and one of the blonde
Tonya_Harding
24 messages
09-26-06 09:19 PM
What model from 6 will return?
Seems to be a habit that someone from the past season shows up for the current one sharing all the wisdom that they have gathered. Will J
eire_heart74
6 messages
09-25-06 11:04 AM
JADE!
hey i kno this is a while after americas next top model and everything but i just noticed it .. ok im not sure if someone already mentio
xxlilsaint18xx
9 messages
09-20-06 06:28 PM
Summary writer sign-up thread for The CW's Top Model 7
This is the summary sign-up thread for America's Next Top Model, Cycle 7 -- the first The CW edition of the former UPN reality show. To
SurvivorBlows
3 messages
09-20-06 01:34 PM
Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7
I'm sure you guys have seen this already but just incase you missed it.... http://community.livejournal.com/topmod- l/1278810.html#c
mrsunderstood
5 messages
09-13-06 01:14 PM
Where will the next big trip be?
They've gone round the world. Where will the big trip be this time? Guesses anyone?
eire_heart74
6 messages
09-06-06 01:31 AM
America's... Top Model
I'm an etheric person and I KNOW Leslie Hornby doesn't deserve 'Happily Ever After'. She was my daugher in a past life and used me to be a hug
alphapup
1 messages
08-16-06 10:02 AM
WHAT IS JADES PROBLEM!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why didn't they get rid of Jade tonight! I DON'T LIKE her at all! GO HOME JADE. As long as she's on the show, I don't
alexandersmommy
0 messages
08-09-06 09:09 PM
America's Next Top Model Male [View All]
Has anyone ever contemplated a male Americas Next Top Model.
Kidkwik
34 messages
08-09-06 10:25 AM
Canada's Next Top Model
Anyone still watching? I was considering stopping after I was so disappointed in the first episode but I figure I should support my nati
Tough Cookie
1 messages
07-02-06 11:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •