The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What happened to the plus sized model??
Not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but i was just curious as to why they didnt have any plus sized models this year- like that one cycle
Boettcha3
1 messages
12-06-06 09:42 PM
wwwwweeeeeeeeeeee for Cari Dee!!
Congratulations to Cari Dee! She deserved to win. Through out the wholree competition, she stayed true to who she was, she didnt have to go out
Real_Knowz_Real
0 messages
12-06-06 09:30 PM
where are the guys?
when are they going to make an american top model for men? now that would be interesting
whiffet17
11 messages
12-06-06 09:17 PM
america's next top model
i am sooooooooooooo glad caridee won yeepee!!!!!!!!! now all the other models can feel much better about not winning. u know melrose
energizer
0 messages
12-06-06 09:14 PM
finale
THANK GOD CARIDEE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HOME M
myluckycharms
0 messages
12-06-06 08:58 PM
Melrose's jeans in the 7th elimination
Did anyone notice the jeans Melrose had on? They were beautiful! She also had on a lavender/purple tank top that was very nice too. Does anyo
JuliaM
2 messages
12-06-06 02:28 PM
Who are you rooting for?
I was just wondering who every one was hoping would win? I realize that a lot of people think that melrose is fake, but she seems to have a lot of
Boettcha3
1 messages
12-04-06 04:15 PM
WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? [View All]
Okay, so I love watching the show every week. And so far everything has pretty much gone in a way which I believe makes total sense when it comes to
suprgrlnsuprwrld
26 messages
12-03-06 11:18 PM
Melrose is a Fake [View All]
I just have to say that Melrose is nothing but a white, ugly, arrogant, goody-2-shoes, that isn't going to get anywhere in the show or in th
LavaGirrl
38 messages
12-03-06 11:17 PM
FINALLY!! Jaeda can go home and grow out her HAIR!!!
And we don't have to hear her whine about it every single week!! You'd think this girl had been diagnosed with inoperable brain can
mistyrose52
16 messages
12-03-06 11:13 PM
CariDee Next Week [View All]
I am really worried for her, she is one of my favorites and by last week's preview for this weeks show I think she may be going home unless she di
Queene1979
26 messages
12-03-06 11:10 PM
Ugh....
Amanda and CariDee were the bottom two models, but it was Miss Elbows and Knees who had to call it a day. This means we can look forward to a full-
BFlix
0 messages
12-02-06 04:45 AM
Fabio on ANTM
Who else thinks they should have picked someone else to do the romance cover shoot? While Fabio may have been on many covers, he's not the only
CSHS79
5 messages
11-29-06 11:41 PM
Amanda is catty
In another thread, Amanda and Michelle were called uggos. I don't think they are very attractive in person, but slather on the makeup and s
amea_gari
1 messages
11-29-06 11:10 PM
Re-runs
Whatever happened to the re-runs before the show?!?!?
vs6401
2 messages
11-29-06 10:38 PM
Canada's Next Top Model - Cycle 2
To be hosted by Jay Manuel. Tricia Helfer is too busy with Battlestar Gallactica. See [link://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows
trigirl
1 messages
11-29-06 05:56 PM
michelle and amanda
I know that Top Model is not all about looks, but these to ugga boogers need to be voted off. They are too skinny and thick is in. How could two sis
bones20
8 messages
11-29-06 05:54 PM
What did Caridee say to Nigel?
Just wondering if anyone knows what she said to offend Nigel
JILLSEY75
6 messages
11-29-06 05:50 PM
Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!
Talk about a smart mouth-that girl is the queen of smart mouths!!! So, we have wondered here before WHY no one from ANTM ever menti
mistyrose52
4 messages
11-29-06 05:45 PM
America's Next Top Model DVD's??
Does anyone know where i can purchased most of the Next Top model dvds online? I've been looking everywhere, somone please help me.%0
rossmurphy
1 messages
11-26-06 07:10 AM
Anyone want to guess about tonight?
I know a lot is "supposed" to be determined on this weeks performance/improvement, but I have a feeling that Tyra will not be calling the name
Q
0 messages
11-15-06 03:55 PM
Jetting Off
Whaddya think....Spain? Madrid or Barcelona? Just going by Tyra's outfit in the previews.
trigirl
11 messages
11-14-06 01:06 PM
Tyra
First I really enjoyed the show, but Tyra is so messy she makes me sick........
miaj21
1 messages
11-10-06 08:31 AM
Recrap Rehash
I will give Trya credit; her recrap shows actually do show us new footage, unlike Survivor. I liked the What Not to Wear moment, an
ginger
5 messages
11-06-06 03:36 PM
How Can Tyra Vote Brooke Off?
I normally love Tyra Banks but I have to agree with the rest of you, voting Brooke off was a BIG mistake. Personally i didn't think AJ should hav
showers1
1 messages
10-31-06 03:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •