The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Who you want Eliminated
Who do you want to get eliminated from this point of time?
Whittney2005
26 messages
11-03-04 10:10 AM
Dear Mr. Jay....
Please stop the ads. Please. I know Cover Girl has paid you and its models a large sum of money to appear in those ads and explain to us makeup-chal
oddglass2
14 messages
11-03-04 10:14 AM
Janice
What do you people think about Janice, she is mean but i love her, i think she is halirious. And she is like the best part about the show. Picture
Shawn0734
5 messages
11-04-04 10:02 AM
Best line of the night---
“Then I saw a woman, a really UGLY woman that turned out to be Mr. Jay…” I expected that Ms. Jay would have looked soooooo much bet
realitychick
0 messages
11-04-04 12:58 PM
Plus size
The plus size model is terrific and it is time for things to change even on the runway with the top designesrs. If more ladies could actually see clot
alison222
1 messages
11-04-04 05:58 PM
any real women????
Why cant real women be models? I am 4'11.5" and an hourglass figure (not fat). I mean most women hate models because they are not real I mea
charlene8301
26 messages
11-05-04 07:25 AM
Where are the spoilers
Hi, I just wanted to know where is the messageboard with the spoilers? I went to Spoiler news, but it was not a messageboard... if someone could
Feva4diva
3 messages
11-05-04 11:16 AM
Only if i knew Cassie.
If i knew cassie, i would slap her to death and make here believe that she is GORGEOUS. Prettiest gurl there. She could've done so much w/ her b
Shawn0734
3 messages
11-05-04 11:27 AM
What did you think of this Episode?
I was glad that Cassie left, and I think she was glad to leave as well. I wasn't surprised. I was very afraid for Tocara, and could not belive
TyraFreak
9 messages
11-05-04 11:34 AM
Adrianne Curry will be on Surreal Life 4!!!!
Wow - I can't wait!!!! Of course, it would be better if I could get VH1.... :( http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/th
unitabackup
4 messages
11-05-04 02:00 PM
Kelle's goodbye transcript/chat.
ANTM Host: There are lots of great questions for Kelle so let's begin. Are you ready to answer some questions from the fans? Kelle: Of c
unitabackup
1 messages
11-05-04 07:34 PM
Anyone hate Ann
Ugh! What a horrible person. I havent liked her since hte second episode when she was acting possesive and codependent on Eva. She is a major biyatc
blubyrd
7 messages
11-08-04 03:32 AM
The First Top Model - Now on Sereal Life
If this show truely is a catapolt to stardom and model fame - why is the first girl who won on Seareal Life. Rumor has it that she was dropped like a
pmspml5
1 messages
11-08-04 07:33 AM
Yoanna makes it college (sort of)
http://cms.psychologytoday.com/pto/issu- 76.html
seattle
4 messages
11-08-04 01:09 PM
Ebony works at my gym!!
Ebony from Season 1 works at the front desk at my gym. I almost died when she said "have a good workout" to me the other morning. Anyone else ha
way2intothis
1 messages
11-09-04 10:15 AM
Is it a set up?
Does anyone else think that the blow up between Tyra and Janice was set up? Kind of like the trash talking done during American Idol? Is it just
realitychick
10 messages
11-10-04 03:29 PM
Last Night Episode
I have to agree with one individual when she spoke about Tyra Banks attitude and how she tried to chastise someone else who has the same attitude as h
ktorres
2 messages
11-11-04 12:28 PM
Janice "take out those implants" Dickinson irritates me
She is so rude. You can be honest and tactful, and Janice has no tact. And it is just interesting how she feels that she has the right to degrade th
Kimzee
2 messages
11-12-04 05:56 PM
Tara Banks attitude not unlike camille's
I don't see how Tara Banks can condemn Camille's attitude when it is so much like her own. Tara seems to be on a quest to see that no other top bl
1topdude
12 messages
11-13-04 12:19 PM
I like Kelle!
I didnt like her at first but I really enjoy her now. I think she's so cute and just want to give her a huig. I feel so bad for her that her picture
blubyrd
5 messages
11-15-04 08:10 PM
this month's elle
if you wanted to check the new issue of elle out, there's an article about both america's next top model and heidi klum's project runway. kin
monalisa
0 messages
11-16-04 09:53 AM
Who caught YOUR eye?
Joccara is my fav, however I think that YaYa will walk away with it
Brian0405
15 messages
11-16-04 11:35 AM
Designers
Can anyone tell me what designers Eva and Ann were wearing on the red carpet last week? I feel that they mispronounced the names of the designers a
skidomblat
0 messages
11-17-04 05:02 PM
Next Week'z Elemination !
Who do u guyz think is goin home next week? They r all good!
Shawn0734
15 messages
11-17-04 06:53 PM
New Top Model ISN'T
I was never so appauled as when I heard the filth come out of that woman who supposedly is to be America's Newest Top Model. If that is the kind of
SettlKMM
7 messages
11-18-04 11:41 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •