The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Cycle 8-Eppy 2
I have to admit, Jasline takes a good picture. Another reed-thin woman who grows in front of the camera. She has some nice long-timer editing goin
ginger
10 messages
03-11-07 11:21 PM
Random Thoughts on the Premier of Season 8 [View All]
Oh, excuse me...CYCLE 8. Note that I never remember anyone's name until halfway through the season so I just make up little monikers. Sort of li
ginger
25 messages
03-11-07 02:55 AM
Hello
Hi this Jordan and I am a plus side girl and I think the next America Next Model show should be for plus size girls.I know alot of viewer that are plu
jlnagle2
8 messages
03-10-07 11:34 PM
episode preview
plz can someone tell me what happened in the preview for the next episode Xx
Leia
0 messages
03-08-07 06:49 PM
Ever notice that the sweet, innocents get the boot first??
This show makes no bones about the world of modeling! If you have not intention of taking your clothes off for strangers, and/or ki
mistyrose52
1 messages
03-08-07 11:16 AM
Reward?
Did I miss something? They said tonight's reward winner would win an amazing reward. I don't remember them ever revealing what it was. Am I a
fullofgrace2470
3 messages
03-08-07 10:51 AM
New Season starts tonight!
Is everyone as excited as I am? [b]The Girl Who Won't Stop Talking[/b] [i]The 32 aspiring models immediately go to
tvgeek401
17 messages
03-06-07 08:52 AM
On this season of ANTM who are the guys?
I've looked around on the cast people, they show only Tyra... Who's the guy with the silvery white hair... I def. need your guy's help since m
Dimak87
2 messages
03-06-07 00:33 AM
KISS MY FAT A$$
On the Tyra Banks show yesterday, she wore that same bathing suit she wore in Australia and she stood next to that picture they took of her. Clearly
Jadens Mommy
12 messages
03-01-07 12:03 PM
ooh ooh i've just found out something
Put your hands up who wants to know where cycle 8 will be travelling to
Leia
6 messages
02-28-07 12:55 PM
Caridee - a pretty girl who knows what it's like not to be [View All]
I suppose this is petty, but ever since Caridee asked the judge if he'd just pulled that stick out of his butt, I've been rooting for her. It
preraph
26 messages
02-25-07 11:20 AM
WHY did caridee WIN?
so, to start off, i am a HUGE ANTM fan, and i always want to be excited about whoever wins top model. BUT this season's finale mad me mad. F
Evan25
13 messages
02-15-07 12:31 PM
Congratulations
Way to go Caridee. Your the bomb girl, i wish you the best. God bless you.
gentleprincess
4 messages
02-15-07 12:29 PM
michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!
it was really unfair for tyra to make michelle compete for her prize! why would anyone do that? this is the first time that has ever happened and
africanpride85
18 messages
02-15-07 05:27 AM
help searching for episodes on dvd!
hi there, i 'm a german antm fan searching for dvds with the episodes from antm 6 and 7!!!! who can help me? simply pass your answer to
dany9369
1 messages
02-08-07 07:53 AM
TYRA IS A HIPO-CRYT
At least she finally admited the truth. In her rant on that show she decided to come out and make this about every other girl / woman in the world e
Chikimonki
1 messages
02-05-07 08:23 PM
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TYRA
SHE GAINED 40 LBS. I SAW HER PICTURE ON THE NEWSPAPER(SHE WAS ON THE FRONT COVER AND SHE WAS WEARING A SWIMMING SUIT) UUGGGHHH! IT WAS DISGUSTIN
CHELSEA101
5 messages
02-05-07 03:29 PM
Contestants
I see that the next cycle has been announced, but I do not see any pictures of the new model wanna-be's. Anyone found any contestant info yet,
Q
9 messages
02-02-07 01:51 PM
British Invasion of Top Model:
Anyone watching? (Same channel as america's Next Top Model ans same time frame as when ANTM was on), They showed the firs
AshLanie
3 messages
02-01-07 06:15 PM
hey tyra
tyra i just want tos start by saying i love the show....but i just have one suggestion....you should do a season on full figured models. i have often
thickcuttie
2 messages
02-01-07 06:14 PM
Most Annoying Contestant!
Ok, just to try and get abit of chatting going on, other than joining the show, thought Id get the ball rolling! I was thrilled tha
jezzabby
0 messages
01-11-07 08:27 AM
how to be onthe show
I am young, smart , and sexy. I know I have what it takes to be antm. If anyone knows how you apply for the show. Please let me know. wleeks%
whitsmith
1 messages
01-08-07 11:59 AM
I want to apply
i want 2 apply 4 antm if any1 finds out pls e me at bubblegumfreak4ever@yahoo.com
bekaleigh
1 messages
01-06-07 07:29 AM
how do i...
i'm 17 right now but i really want to be apart of ANTM... how do i begin to apply? please help me fulfill my drem...
r_foster
1 messages
01-06-07 07:29 AM
America's Next Top Model
Hello Tyra you are amazing!!! My sister and I have been following you since we were kids. I want to try out for America's Next Top Model for m
cmiller0603
1 messages
01-04-07 06:59 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •