The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Janice's face lift
Did anyone else find it hard to control the laughter when they saw Janice Dickerson's new face lift? I saw her on Ryan Seacrests' show and she
ScarletKeys
13 messages
09-02-04 05:04 PM
WARNINGS!!! R U going to a 'Open Call'? Read this first!
Be prepaired to wait in uncomfortable conditions. I had to wait for over seven hours sitting on the floor of a dirty garage/driveway and my favorite
llowrah
4 messages
09-16-04 05:35 PM
UPN in Canada?
Anyway to get this channel in Canada? I have ExpressVu and will order it if it is available. Anyone know? http://community.real
trigirl
5 messages
09-16-04 10:22 PM
mercedes is beautiful
i think Mercedes was the most beautiful girl on the show her and Sara. merceds had it all she was always foucsed and ready for anything. she lived and
john88
4 messages
09-20-04 10:04 PM
Mercedes is The bomb
I really dont agree with them taking Mercedes not the top model because Mercedes got it all in her. I hate Yoanna and yes I said it you can all
Deja24
4 messages
09-20-04 10:11 PM
Yoanna blows
Yoanna falls on her ##### in the video and wins the whole thing?? Janice and Tyra and Eric love Mercedes, Yoanna says that she though
Tizzie
42 messages
09-20-04 10:20 PM
Camille
I think she should've won...I personally think she was by far the most beautiful and sexy. I don't think she had the best attitude, but I did th
SharlynD
1 messages
09-20-04 10:23 PM
i wanted april to win!!
it's a shame to see april go, she was truly a rare beauty. but i guess she will get a contract either way, like elyse (my favorite from last s
unwind
15 messages
09-20-04 10:41 PM
Never Too Much Model-Season 3 Premiers 9/22/04
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/413771946595574a.jpg Miss Tyra returns, with a new bevy of babes to be
ginger
8 messages
09-21-04 12:52 PM
Reairing of first episode??
I was wondering if anyone knows if they're reairing the premiere episode? I have class on Wed night and my VCR is broken. I checked the UPN
KarenGoogle
4 messages
09-22-04 10:17 PM
Jenipher's hair
I wonder how long it will take them to whack off her hair? They seem to always want to do something out there with long haired girls. Magdelena ha
realtv_hugefan
2 messages
09-23-04 08:54 PM
ghetto girl and other random thoughts
I felt so bad when the "ghetto girl" was eliminated. I can't remember her name, but her self-esteem and self image was in the toilet. I wish s
realityshowgeek
6 messages
09-24-04 11:54 AM
Ghetto Girl
Dang Tiffany I thought you really had a chance, but that's okay because when one door close another one opens. So keep ya head up. And it ani't
Glamour04
1 messages
09-27-04 12:09 PM
Stripper ! ?
Anyone else have any comments on the wannabe model that was a stripper? I was glad to see her get a chance. I think it's great that she wants to
jeremyagain
6 messages
09-28-04 05:05 PM
Plus Sized Models
I am beginning to wonder why they have plus sized models on ANTM, if they are not going to choose one to win the competition? I would really like
DeadLykeMe
13 messages
09-30-04 05:49 PM
Enough Anne, Already
Or is it "Ann." Anyway, I'm exhausted by her already, and it's only Episode Two. If you lapse into a psychotic state every time you step
ginger
6 messages
10-01-04 03:28 AM
Who's Taking The Title?
Okay I think this year epoisode is going to be the best! And I also have my picks already. EVA or YAYA. To the ladies Eva and Yaya keep putting it
Glamour04
3 messages
10-01-04 03:29 AM
someone do me a favor PLEASE...
Im not gonna get to watch the show tonight...will someone please email me and tell me what happened? my email is JuLiALoVeSYoU03@aol.com
julialovesyou03
3 messages
10-01-04 10:36 PM
more sistahs on Top Model
Its good to see a wider variety of sistahs on the show. Its really about time we see not only the ghetto girl ,but we now have the white washed sis
badlydrawn007
8 messages
10-03-04 09:55 PM
Supermodel era Vs. Celebrity era
Hey everyone, I thought this would be a good topic of discussion in this board. I am interested in everyones opinions towards this. Okay, it is sa
DeadLykeMe
4 messages
10-04-04 04:10 PM
Is that Yoanna?
I've seen a commercial few times for a product, I think it's Aqua Drops-something like that. It suppose to be some refreshing hard candy or brea
realityshowgeek
4 messages
10-06-04 04:59 PM
Does anyone know when tonite's show will air in LA?
The show is being pre-empted by the baseball game. My student's earned a reward & picked watching the show - I promised I'd tape it tonight to
KarenGoogle
1 messages
10-07-04 09:55 AM
OMG, the cats come out...HISS...
Did anyone notice how Amanda's attitude changed after her "transformation" to blonde? Oooohhhh, how long do you think it will t
realitychick
0 messages
10-07-04 12:34 PM
Separated at Birth
A few of our reality ho's remind me of some celebrities, wannabes and fictional characters. Who do they remind you of? Ann and K
Angelfood
1 messages
10-07-04 12:36 PM
Just in time for Halloween, Janice Reveals Her New Face
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! I'll reluctantly give her credit for making botox jokes at her own expense. Still, I envision her at night, asleep%2
ginger
6 messages
10-07-04 12:39 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (456)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •