The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Heather
Did anyone think that Heather was very reminiscent of Michelle from Cycle 4? They both look alike, have the same personalities, and rather low s
amanda11694
0 messages
09-19-07 09:01 PM
A Model Life
There's a show on TLC called "A Model Life." It comes on Fridays at 10 pm et/pt. I like it better than Am's Nxt Top Model..It follows the gi
Angel_K
2 messages
09-11-07 07:08 PM
Cycle 9
Does anyone have any information about ANTM cycle 9?
amanda11694
15 messages
09-06-07 03:12 PM
Chili's commerical
Recently I saw a commerical featuring a girl looking very much like one of the models from a season of ANTM. She simply said, "welcome to Chili%2
jacky007
1 messages
08-17-07 01:21 PM
Is that Melrose?
I have Inhabitat on my RSS feeder. Imagine my surprise to see a familiar face up there this week. [link:www.inhabitat.com/2007/07/22/susta
udg
2 messages
08-11-07 11:44 PM
Teens should be anle to try out for Americas Next Top Model
I think that for the next season you should have teenagers try out to be Americas next top model. Many teenagers have what it takes to be a model so i
britt18
2 messages
08-11-07 01:33 PM
new to top model
Hi there i am watching the aussie series that is airing at present. I just seen a young girl leave the show because she HAD to cut her hair and then l
jaklog
1 messages
07-27-07 08:52 AM
does anyone know?
does anyone kno who won the most recent americas next top model with the top 3 models as caridee,melrose,and that one girl i cant think of her nam
cheesebutt03
2 messages
07-12-07 02:57 PM
pimping out
Tyra, you did a special on your talk show about females getting talked into going into hotel rooms because they want a part sooo bad. You told them
prettybird2u
2 messages
07-06-07 07:03 PM
Cycle 8
Probably the worst 3 finalists in top model history, but that was a HIGHLY dramacized final ending. my heart even pumped just a little bit slower to
emmaleigh
20 messages
05-30-07 01:11 PM
who will win Jazlene, Renee, or Natasha?
Based on what I have seen, Jaz keeps taking the same photos over and over, and she is too freakin' skinny, so I vote her out, Renee is too o
welcometocomments
13 messages
05-29-07 10:20 PM
Where are they now?
I don't recall seeing any of the models doing anything really big since their win/appearance on ANTM. I've seen Danielle on a Cover Girl commerc
flower2
1 messages
05-22-07 11:01 PM
Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know.
*spoiler below* *no, I can't do hidden text right now* %
ginger
5 messages
05-16-07 02:55 PM
PTTEs (Picks to the End)
I know we discussed out picks in other threads, but lets get one going to consolidate these. Also, I just don't see much Top Model discussion t
Q
17 messages
05-14-07 01:12 PM
Well...what did everyone think of this week?
?? What'd you think of this week ??
lindamaher
12 messages
05-11-07 12:48 PM
Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9
I can't believe what raging bwitches Renee, Jaslene and Dionne were to Natasha. Well maybe Renee but not Jaslene and Dionne. Just because Natash
Vixxxen
10 messages
05-11-07 01:48 AM
Brittany is only model in the bunch
Brittany was the only model in the bunch (this is definitely the worst set), and they cut her for her personality, which is also the only real
preraph
6 messages
05-10-07 10:01 PM
5/9/07 Episode (East Coast)
Is it ok to post about tonight's episode yet?
memzoo48
0 messages
05-09-07 10:42 PM
Jael is crazy!
So there's this article and like 5 of the Cycle 8 cast-offs give love advice to a reader. All the contestants, like Whitney and Sarah are sweet a
MorganC123
2 messages
05-09-07 10:27 PM
next episode [View All]
Who do y'all think will be the next to go? I have a feeling that it might be Jaslene, or maybe Dionne. I think Dionne will go after Jaslen
amanda11694
24 messages
05-04-07 10:01 PM
Recap
What did everyone think of the recap episode? A lot of the never before seen footage was very interesting.
amanda11694
9 messages
05-02-07 11:25 PM
What is up with all these mothers
Half of the contestants have kids! Ok may not half but a whole bunch. Some are married, others are not. But move to NYC 100K contact will not
ettuT
5 messages
05-02-07 11:08 PM
Jael is a Troll
How could the judges have overlooked Jael's behavior at the party? She was drunk and acting like a belligerent a**hole! I just cannot
LisaPles
17 messages
04-26-07 02:14 PM
OK, I have a question about Jazleen
Is she partially deaf, or does she seriously have a speech impediment, or what?? I can hardly understand a word that girl says, a
mistyrose52
11 messages
04-25-07 07:37 PM
OMG OMG OMG
go to wikipedia.com NOW....huge spoiler..the elimination order is listed and the WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!...i can't say who incase i
Leia
3 messages
04-23-07 11:43 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •