The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Larissa picks two Fabios
Neither works out too well. When might she learn from these mistakes? She's 25 now (which is still pretty young) . . . . BTW, g
newtopos
3 messages
03-02-04 01:33 AM
"Gil Once Dated Fabio!
I'm watching the episode again (East/West Episode). I realize what happened. I was drinking beer and eating nachos when I dropped a nach
johnwww
1 messages
03-02-04 01:25 AM
What was her secret?
Does anyone know?
Bequia
0 messages
03-02-04 00:37 AM
why fredo
Could somebody tell me why Fredo was "chosen" for that submarine ride? Why him and him alone and nobody else? I wondered about that from the t
azil
1 messages
03-02-04 00:09 AM
Reality TV Heroes
The guys that edit this show are the real heroes of reality tv. Just when you think they couldn't make Gil look any dumber they pull Fabio out of L
yoyoma
0 messages
03-01-04 11:48 PM
Amazing
Hey - Could somebody who taped the show do me a favor, and count how many times the word "amazing" was used (just in Episode 9, o
ToadMagnet
0 messages
03-01-04 11:12 PM
Somethings missing here...
OK, so she dated Fabio. So what if she dated Fabio. I don't understand why Gil bailed so fast. There has got to be more to the story. Somethi
strange_encounter
0 messages
03-01-04 10:53 PM
What do you think Larissa's secret is???
It's killing me to know..I think it might just be something stupid like she's never been in love before, or could it be better???
i33tlizz
106 messages
03-01-04 10:51 PM
where is Jim???
Im not ready to stop seeing that super cute-not to bright-hunk ..where is he?what is he doing now? I heard he was moving to CA to become an a
thickthighs
4 messages
02-29-04 09:47 PM
larissa's secret
What if she had an abortion, maybe when she was only 16 or 17 .. that would be a distressing thing to have to reveal ..
zulu227
0 messages
02-29-04 08:04 PM
Larissa reveals truth on Ellen DeGeneres show
I found a transcript two weeks ago of an interview with Larissa on the Ellen DeGeneres show dated 2/12/04. I thought it was quite an eye opener an
sage258
9 messages
02-29-04 12:24 PM
TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe"
Hi, y'all! The January 24-30 issue of TV Guide has a story about Average Joe. I haven't seen a post about it here....so here's the "Ten
carolina girl
8 messages
02-28-04 11:12 PM
Brian W. is going down [View All]
This is how every reality TV dating show has worked. It is edited so you think that one person has the edge, the the opposite one is chosen. It'
starphish
37 messages
02-28-04 10:48 PM
Interview with Larissa
This is an interview Larissa had with a St. Louis radio station taped before last weeks show. I think maybe she could have a career in showbiz as the
kryp
1 messages
02-28-04 09:48 PM
How will the post show publicity be handled?
After Average Joe 1 ("The Deification of Adam"), Mellonhead and Jason Storm made the usual talk show apperances. The apperances were somethi
ladro
7 messages
02-28-04 07:30 PM
Nothing average about Brian...
I don't know how you other women feel but Brian certainly isn't 'average' in my opinion. i think he's great and would love to meet a guy lik
mlcj
1 messages
02-28-04 05:55 PM
Brian does too have courage
First off, i think that is horse $hit that Brian does not have any courage!! Here's why: Back when all the hunks first came, He was alwa
BabyGurl12094
1 messages
02-27-04 11:14 PM
Unofficial Average Joe Episode 8: Rabbit Returns
At Mr. Glassman's Submarine: We woke up to find ourselves in a large empty white room. I made sure that the Hunks: James and Gil and the
Rabbit
0 messages
02-26-04 09:52 PM
Betting on Average Joe
Intertops.com odds: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++- +
FSUGUY
0 messages
02-26-04 04:22 PM
My Opinion about the Average Joe
I watched the first Average Joe, and it held my interest. The promos for the second show got me hooked as well. Why? Marissa! I've been at
Timer
2 messages
02-26-04 12:49 PM
Average Joe 2 summaries [View All]
I know this doesn't seem like the best time -- especially since people are now debating whether Larissa will be another Melana -- but we're starti
AyaK
54 messages
02-25-04 01:52 PM
Jim's bed
Maybe this is just me...but if I knew that my apartment was going to be shown on national TV, I would at least have put some blankets on the bed. It
Chiquita
9 messages
02-25-04 00:45 AM
Jim "If I Only Had a Brain" Frasella is Given the Boot
I have to wonder if the producers came up with that nifty "Wizard of Oz" theme and assigning Jim the part of Scarecrow. The guy didn't even T
schwa
2 messages
02-25-04 00:44 AM
Who would you pick?
Ok, if you ladies had a choice, which guy would you choose and what do you think her "secret" is? I would choose Brian Worth and I think he
veruca13
6 messages
02-24-04 10:00 PM
Bleeping
What's with reality shows lately---bleeping out words that aren't actually bad words...just for effect! On tonight's AJ, they bleeped out F
aviators99
1 messages
02-24-04 08:25 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •