The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
what if.................
What if Larissa had mentioned the Fabio thing during her visits to Florida and Boston?!?! She never liked Brian and Gil would've
averagedad
0 messages
03-02-04 06:59 PM
Today Show Thread
In an effort to help Bebo out and OBEY THE RULES I wanted to start a thread to talk about the Today Show this morning. 1. If you actually
Mowliemowliemowlie
1 messages
03-02-04 06:57 PM
Shame on NBC
Duping an audience into thinking the show ended on a breakup and being revealed on the Today Show that was the furthest thing from the truth, is as
theeditor
1 messages
03-02-04 05:39 PM
Brian Comes Out Of All This Smelling Like A Rose! [View All]
Brian is a true friend, with lots of friends of his own in Boston. He was as true to Larissa as any guy could be. He loved her, and would
Howard Dean
22 messages
03-02-04 05:16 PM
Why was this show called average Joe?
I watched both seasons and I think that both women obviously do not know the meaning of beauty. The beauty that Adam and Brian had was so real, they
jls121762
1 messages
03-02-04 05:08 PM
She picked the right guy
Brian was in love or thought he was. The other guy and her were in business. I think she was fair to Brian. Why keep putting his hopes up? And
CarlosCruz
0 messages
03-02-04 03:20 PM
I FELT CHEATED
WHAT A LOUSY FINISH . THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME EVER I GOT INTERESET IN THIS TYPE OF SHOW AND NBC USED ME AND SOME OF YOU LIKE PUPPETS . WHEN
MONTREAL_FRANCOIS
7 messages
03-02-04 03:19 PM
Once again..............
Once again she picks the good looking guy. I don't see how NBC can still call this show Average Joe when the good looking ones keeping winning and n
lilcat6994
0 messages
03-02-04 02:53 PM
larissa is no "prize"
I think the most discouraging thing about this show was that all the Average Joes were on the show to prove that "the average guy can get the girl.%
darien
10 messages
03-02-04 12:53 PM
Why did people like Brian??
I am shocked that so many people liked Brian so much. In my eyes he was completely annoying. It is not shallow for her to not have picked the averag
aubrey921
1 messages
03-02-04 11:42 AM
Where did the get the AJs?
Where did they get these freaks? There was a fat guy that had a C cup. Did they think they had a chance? Please! The only smart guy was the
CarlosCruz
0 messages
03-02-04 11:18 AM
AJ lesson
The show was very funny. All the AJs were shallow. They approached this girl based only in her looks. But she shows some of the same traits, all the
CarlosCruz
0 messages
03-02-04 10:51 AM
Brian, what a looser!
The girl was totally out of his league. The guy has no looks, no charisma, a lousy job, no money and no inteligence if he believed for a second
CarlosCruz
0 messages
03-02-04 10:38 AM
NBC Abducted
NBC is taken over by hillariously funny aliens who decide to shoot their own parody ending of Average Joe. The public is baffled, nbc ruined, and
KSpills
7 messages
03-02-04 10:34 AM
Sympathy for Larissa
I am sure I am not the only one.
mmm_link
1 messages
03-02-04 10:07 AM
What has really happened?
Lirrisa and Gil were, supposedly, togeather on one of the morning talkshows. Seems they are back togeather but I'd like to know if anyone else
wireman
0 messages
03-02-04 10:04 AM
Gil was looking for a reason to leave her
He left her because she used to date Fabio??? LMAO He was LOOKING for a reason to dump her. He just wanted to further his acting car
wendyfou
8 messages
03-02-04 09:45 AM
Where was Larissa?????
Does anyone know where I could find a tape of Fabio getting hit in the face by the bird on the roller coaster? I just wonder if she was there when i
rayxtwo
0 messages
03-02-04 09:05 AM
Shallow Gal Dumped by Insecure Gil.
I think we are all too blown away by the "why" to see the real beauty of the moment. It was sweet irony in a modern love story. Of course Fabio is
johnwww
6 messages
03-02-04 03:33 AM
An alternate ending...
What if they showed the ending to a screened audience and the screened audience hated Larissa picking Gil over Brian? Then, they made a
johnwww
2 messages
03-02-04 03:28 AM
Can't wait to see all the follow-up interviews!
I just have to say that I can't wait to how Gil, Larissa (and Brian?) act on all the follow-up interviews, like on The Today Show, Tonig
carolina girl
5 messages
03-02-04 03:19 AM
YOU SUPERFICIAL WITCH
I guess only a real woman would know how to spot a REAL BOSTONIAN MAN. You really deserved what you got. Brian was the lucky one not having to deal La
tsskas
5 messages
03-02-04 03:09 AM
Am I the only person in America who thought Brian was a bit off?
Okay...I have to admit. I was, of course, rooting for Brian in the end (mostly because Gil was such a cold fish -- boring, not really that re
karenajane
14 messages
03-02-04 03:06 AM
"Stupid Is, As Stupid Does" or "Run Brian, Run"
You are courageous for saying something about our poor sweet Brian. O.K. he looks like a chronic masturbator, but so did other skinny gangly yo
johnwww
0 messages
03-02-04 02:13 AM
who is fabio?
Who is Fabio??? I am french, so i don't understand it all... I just want to know who is he, and where i was supposed to see him%
Jamie Kiwi
4 messages
03-02-04 01:45 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •