The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Adam was afraid of a serious relationship
My opinion, for whatever it's worth, is that Adam KNEW that Rachel was the right one, but he was afraid of commitment, and he was so pressur
fletcherdt
0 messages
04-06-04 12:46 PM
He should have picked Amy!
Okay, if Samantha was the choice for looks and Rachel was the choice for substance, then I say he should've compromised between the two and pick
delvis
2 messages
04-06-04 12:20 PM
Lust and Beauty Fade
Lust and beauty fade, but what a person is, or isn't, made of lasts a life time. Apparently Adam can afford to keep throwing money
denver
0 messages
04-06-04 12:16 PM
Samatha Losing Her Hair
Did anyone notice that Samatha seems to be losing her hair? I think on top of all the money that Adam will waste on her, he will end up having to
analog999
1 messages
04-06-04 11:43 AM
MADAM I'M ADAM (palindrome)
Rachel was perfect for him. Cute, not gorgeous (exactly like him) Wholesome, not phony (again, like him) and she's Jewish (just
CARPO
0 messages
04-06-04 11:28 AM
Disapointed
I will not watch another one of these shows,Adam did just as the women before him. I am so angry with the way he chose. Adam shallow is never nice
pwoody
1 messages
04-06-04 10:27 AM
Adam is a millionaire in the first episode was just a spoof...
The twist should have been that the whole "Adam is a millionaire" in the first episode was just a spoof to set up the money vipers for the second
Pez
1 messages
04-06-04 10:14 AM
Adam's Future
I see the light... My crystal ball has been dusted off and it is clearly in focus...and what I see is not pretty. Adam, You and Samantha
freakusmaximus
0 messages
04-06-04 09:55 AM
Final 2 predictions [View All]
I predict Rachel and The Gamer. I think Adam wants The Gamer, but his family wants Rachel. Personally, I like Amy, who has a quiet co
mrc
22 messages
04-06-04 09:03 AM
Adam is a moron!
Samantha drove me crazy with that stupid dog. How could he choose this fake ##### over such a wonderful person like Rachael? He really m
Francisfour
1 messages
04-06-04 08:36 AM
Unless you Paris Hilton you gotta work for it Biatch!
Samantha disgusted me with all the talk about what she thought she deserved, like the world owed her something. Unless you Paris Hilton you gotta wo
Pez
0 messages
04-06-04 06:48 AM
What would Rachel do?
Ok, a lot of people are criticizing Adam for chosing Samantha over Rachel. I don't think he did it for looks since Rachel is every bit if not more
Jeff98765
0 messages
04-06-04 06:06 AM
east coast vs. west coast
i have to admit that i much preferred the two blonde girls from the west coast. they were both attractive and down to earth. this show confirmed th
doggydog
3 messages
04-06-04 05:38 AM
Samantha "Trashing" Christine - What's That About?
I really hoped that Adam would not choose Samantha (and I really liked Rachel), particularly after she decided to trash Christine on camera (%
robert_sterling26
1 messages
04-06-04 05:33 AM
I am soooo glad Adam chose Samantha!!!!
After being such a jerk and totally playing each girls heart like a fiddle, he deserves to be with Samantha! I hope she brings that stu
mulli21
4 messages
04-06-04 05:33 AM
Adam Pulls A Larissa .... And Malena
Once again, the "exciting" person got chosen over the "good" person. The same thing that Larissa did when she chose Gill over Brian and Mal
Howard Dean
0 messages
04-06-04 05:28 AM
Oh NO He Didn't
I thought he was smart , but how can he not see he just did to Rachel , what was done to himself??? Tommorrow when he wakes up he will
MissLyn
1 messages
04-06-04 03:59 AM
Terrible Mistake
All Adam could say about Sam was "she's so hot". Once the facination with her looks wears off, he will see that she is just a high main
Servines
6 messages
04-06-04 03:49 AM
Adam is just like the others, out for the show girl!!
He gave what he got, a broken heart to the best person. So I guess he's not so special after all. By the way he acted about the DOG, I thou
PrissAnn
2 messages
04-06-04 03:44 AM
Confession of an Average Joe...
Well here it is the end of another series of "Average Joe", and I'll admit from the start... I was hooked from the first episode. I think
Scorpion
1 messages
04-06-04 03:27 AM
I can't believe I fell for it, again!
After watching the first Average Joe, I vowed that I would not watch anymore. I got suckered in. How horrible of NBC to play with people's emoti
cowgirlchris73
1 messages
04-06-04 02:50 AM
I am absolutely sick to my stomach!!!
I want to say that I am completely shocked with Adam's final decision. But really, this is what happens everytime, so it's almost predictable
Takenlilhottie
0 messages
04-06-04 02:42 AM
Adam "The Dork" Mesh
Is it just me, or did it seem like Adam got dorkier as the shows went on. This guy lacks social skills and can't handle a serious situa
Rabbit
0 messages
04-06-04 02:37 AM
samatha's dog
Did anyone else think that maybe Samantha was farting and just blaming it on the dog in tonight's episode? Just a thought.
lifshitz
5 messages
04-06-04 01:21 AM
Average Joe Losers Show?
After tonight's final show, I thought of this new show. They could have all the contestants have a Forever Eden date-off. Free for all! %0
lyrker
0 messages
04-06-04 01:01 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •