The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (113)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**
[b]**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Got What They Deserve**[/b] How does a typical finale start
Bebo
9 messages
08-11-04 04:27 PM
Eric Lindi?
Hi im in the uk and watched the "geeky" average Jo last night. I really liked one of the single guys on there who was chucked out....Eric Lindi%3
pinkclover
0 messages
07-14-04 06:16 AM
Sleepover??
Has anyone seen the movie Sleepover (it came out today)? I think the guy from Average Joe 2 who had the brown curly hair and was always happy wa
ladiedawg2005
0 messages
07-09-04 07:23 PM
Fabio
I've just finished wathcing 'Average Joe' here in Denmark where I live... And I'd just like to ask who Fabio is? Because I have
Mathilde85
1 messages
07-03-04 11:09 AM
Larissa was a hopeful for The Next Action Star
Anyone else watch the tryouts last night? I had to chuckle when they showed several shots of Larissa throughout the show. :o Unfortunately, th
Fyrelilly
2 messages
06-26-04 04:45 PM
Average Joe 1 comes to GSN on June 16th.
It must have been in Melana's World Series of Blackjack contract: two hours of air time in prime time per week. Oh, well. Shallow floats.%
Estee
1 messages
06-10-04 09:16 AM
Real description of Average Jane
Taken directly from the realitytvworld article: Here is the casting call description for the casting of the next Average Jane:
schmoe
0 messages
06-08-04 07:23 PM
Will we see more of Average Joe???? [View All]
Is this the last installment of Average Joe? Or will we see more? How about "Average Joe: Brian returns?" Or "Average Jane: Rachel
Howard Dean
23 messages
05-27-04 08:58 PM
cant stop watching the shows
hey everyone im form australia and we havent had average joe 3 yet but i know i will watch it when it come here. i was soooooooooooo upset when i saw
the_real_me
0 messages
05-08-04 02:00 AM
Rachel is now Unemployed [View All]
http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsroom/- 40204/b0102averageteach.html
OfficerDave
26 messages
04-27-04 06:42 PM
Win An Evening With Rachel Goetz! (Or Maybe A Phone Call)
Rachel Goetz, the gal some 85% of visitors to NBC's Average Joe 3 website think Adam should have picked, is having a charity raffle on Thursda
stickman
0 messages
04-22-04 08:12 PM
Impressions of the AJ3 contestants
What did you think about the contestants?
PC452
2 messages
04-21-04 05:40 PM
Which show had more losers? AJ1, AJ2, or AJ3?
I would discount AJ3 right away, because I don't think any of the gals were even remotely on the same level as some of the guys on the first two s
kryp
3 messages
04-16-04 02:48 AM
Who's pinch-hitting for Escapedude on the Episode #4 summary?
Just curious because I was otherwise occupied through half the final dates and got back just in time for the cutdown to two. And given the way the ser
Estee
0 messages
04-12-04 04:56 PM
What was so great about Adam anyway?
I never watched this show before or the previous one, but I watched the finale because my girlfriend wanted to see it. THIS was the guy so many wome
beech buchanan
5 messages
04-12-04 02:16 PM
adam
What a loser!!!! I hope they purchase alot of cute dog clothes together.
sassysusan
1 messages
04-12-04 08:53 AM
Why do people think Samantha was better looking?
I thought Rachel was stunning at the last episode walking down in that dress, and you can tell she would look good even in the morning. Samantha loo
hugodrax
6 messages
04-12-04 01:26 AM
My Theory Holds! [View All]
First, let me say this. Good job Adam. You went with your instincts, and I can't fault you for that. I for one, am not disappointed in you. Wh
Big Slick
23 messages
04-08-04 07:39 PM
What the hell was he thinking??? [View All]
Anyone noticed Samantha was paying more attention to her stupid dog than Adam... I can't beleive he went for fake Samantha rath
ABA
23 messages
04-08-04 07:24 PM
Adam and Sam -- still together?
Does anyone know if Adam and Sam are still dating? (Or did she dump him promptly after watching his parents go off on her??)
DCgirl
5 messages
04-08-04 01:25 PM
Adam chose "easy" over romance
I guess with Adam's looks (sorry, I don't find him attractive, and no, I'm not shallow - but come on, he's a millionaire, he can a
Shari
1 messages
04-08-04 09:07 AM
Adam on the Today show?
Was Adam on the Today show this morning? I know that they had Melana and Mr. Personality on after the show and have had bootees on from previous sh
PagongRatEater
1 messages
04-08-04 07:58 AM
What's the next one?
Is it Brian's turn to turn down a nice girl for a money grubber like Samantha? I hope they let David Daskel do it. Rachel wasn't a stunning be
smakitupflipit
6 messages
04-08-04 07:37 AM
Any doofus on TV will get laid (Female Beergoogles)
no women like Samantha would bat an eye at him and I also include the majority of the women at the show including rachel. The guy is not pa
hugodrax
1 messages
04-08-04 02:47 AM
Message to Samatha
Teachers spend their day with children like yours, teaching them how to be decent human beings while you spend your day with shallow adults!!!
denver
14 messages
04-07-04 10:52 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (113)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •