The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
average joe
Hi, Does someone have complete season of average joe on tape. I'd like to see it. Can you help me? thanks
lovedog69
0 messages
12-29-04 12:44 PM
Cosmetic Surgery
I find it ironic that 'reality' tv seems to be increasingly dominated by people who look like they've had cosmetic surgery. Does anyone think or
Verona222
0 messages
10-18-04 06:10 PM
Who is FABIO???
Hi, I am English, and I am really confused... who is FABIO? I have never heard of him before. Why did Gil leave Larissa when he found out that s
gaby_shaw
0 messages
10-16-04 09:25 AM
Average Joe, below average choice
The final installment of Average Joe 2 Hawaii is on here in the UK this coming Thursday (14th October) It strikes me that the 'good looking'
Professor_Liebstrom
0 messages
10-13-04 03:04 PM
Brian Worth
Does anyone know what ever happened to Brian Worth? I mean why didn't they do a Brian returns like they did for Adam?
Nomar_Garciaparra
1 messages
09-30-04 06:36 PM
Average Joe Hawaii question
Just started here, I notice there is a guy crying in the previews who says "The other guys, they're just.. fake". But he's not
darkfalz
11 messages
09-11-04 05:14 PM
The Happy Couple
Got the news off fansofrealitytv.com: Average Joe Adam Splits with Samantha Thursday May 20, 2004 12:00pm EST A
libgirl2
3 messages
08-31-04 06:42 PM
Seen Average Joe in the uk?Jason has got to win!
Just seen the last but 1 episode in the uk and was really feeling for Adam, but how can she not pick Jason. He is the cutest and the most sensitive
Ginnee
9 messages
08-31-04 04:56 PM
**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Get What They Deserve**
[b]**Official Average Joe Finale Summary: In Which They All Got What They Deserve**[/b] How does a typical finale start
Bebo
9 messages
08-11-04 04:27 PM
Eric Lindi?
Hi im in the uk and watched the "geeky" average Jo last night. I really liked one of the single guys on there who was chucked out....Eric Lindi%3
pinkclover
0 messages
07-14-04 06:16 AM
Sleepover??
Has anyone seen the movie Sleepover (it came out today)? I think the guy from Average Joe 2 who had the brown curly hair and was always happy wa
ladiedawg2005
0 messages
07-09-04 07:23 PM
Fabio
I've just finished wathcing 'Average Joe' here in Denmark where I live... And I'd just like to ask who Fabio is? Because I have
Mathilde85
1 messages
07-03-04 11:09 AM
Larissa was a hopeful for The Next Action Star
Anyone else watch the tryouts last night? I had to chuckle when they showed several shots of Larissa throughout the show. :o Unfortunately, th
Fyrelilly
2 messages
06-26-04 04:45 PM
Average Joe 1 comes to GSN on June 16th.
It must have been in Melana's World Series of Blackjack contract: two hours of air time in prime time per week. Oh, well. Shallow floats.%
Estee
1 messages
06-10-04 09:16 AM
Real description of Average Jane
Taken directly from the realitytvworld article: Here is the casting call description for the casting of the next Average Jane:
schmoe
0 messages
06-08-04 07:23 PM
Will we see more of Average Joe???? [View All]
Is this the last installment of Average Joe? Or will we see more? How about "Average Joe: Brian returns?" Or "Average Jane: Rachel
Howard Dean
23 messages
05-27-04 08:58 PM
cant stop watching the shows
hey everyone im form australia and we havent had average joe 3 yet but i know i will watch it when it come here. i was soooooooooooo upset when i saw
the_real_me
0 messages
05-08-04 02:00 AM
Rachel is now Unemployed [View All]
http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsroom/- 40204/b0102averageteach.html
OfficerDave
26 messages
04-27-04 06:42 PM
Win An Evening With Rachel Goetz! (Or Maybe A Phone Call)
Rachel Goetz, the gal some 85% of visitors to NBC's Average Joe 3 website think Adam should have picked, is having a charity raffle on Thursda
stickman
0 messages
04-22-04 08:12 PM
Impressions of the AJ3 contestants
What did you think about the contestants?
PC452
2 messages
04-21-04 05:40 PM
Which show had more losers? AJ1, AJ2, or AJ3?
I would discount AJ3 right away, because I don't think any of the gals were even remotely on the same level as some of the guys on the first two s
kryp
3 messages
04-16-04 02:48 AM
Who's pinch-hitting for Escapedude on the Episode #4 summary?
Just curious because I was otherwise occupied through half the final dates and got back just in time for the cutdown to two. And given the way the ser
Estee
0 messages
04-12-04 04:56 PM
What was so great about Adam anyway?
I never watched this show before or the previous one, but I watched the finale because my girlfriend wanted to see it. THIS was the guy so many wome
beech buchanan
5 messages
04-12-04 02:16 PM
adam
What a loser!!!! I hope they purchase alot of cute dog clothes together.
sassysusan
1 messages
04-12-04 08:53 AM
Why do people think Samantha was better looking?
I thought Rachel was stunning at the last episode walking down in that dress, and you can tell she would look good even in the morning. Samantha loo
hugodrax
6 messages
04-12-04 01:26 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (113)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •