The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Real World Philly 02/22/05 Episode...
This season from eternal hell just keeps going...
volsfan
23 messages
04-17-05 08:38 AM
Inferno 2 possible spoiler
Okay I have a question for all of you...this was posted at RFF [i]Bad Asses won the Inferno 2 finals.. Dumb a$$ Derick sold his Subaru o
wendyp
6 messages
04-19-05 11:40 AM
Looking for Past Seasons
I am looking for past seasons of the Real World. If anyone has the following seasons VHS or DVD and would be willing to sell or copy - please contact
Realworldfan77
1 messages
04-24-05 11:45 PM
Need help with Real World Philly related games
I work with teenagers throughout the Greater Philadelphia area. In May, we are having an event/party at the Real World Philadelphia house, and I
lisamhopp
1 messages
04-25-05 12:23 PM
First Inferno 2 Posting
I'm pretty new at this posting deal, but I'm a huge fan of the show and I'm pulling for the bad asses to win. I especially like Tanya, beca
SharkOS420
1 messages
04-28-05 05:28 PM
Inferno 2 episode 4/25 discussion
Is it just me or is this place dead? Where is everyone? Oh well, let's chat about tonight's show. Should be a good one!
volsfan
24 messages
05-02-05 05:29 PM
We've seen...
Real World vs. Road Rules, and Guys vs. Girls, we're about to see Naughty vs. Nice. What kind of teams do you like seeing/Would you like to se
FlamingCactusIT
12 messages
05-05-05 10:14 PM
The Next Challege is "Old School vs. New School"! Who would you like on the teams?
Angela from RR13 said that "MTV called her and asked if she wanted to be on the new challenge, Old School vs. New School." Thats awesome! Now
dantheman
5 messages
05-05-05 11:07 PM
Inferno 2 Episode Discussion 4/18
Another week of the bitching and complaining. Can it be? But of course it can! ;-)
volsfan
23 messages
05-08-05 04:58 AM
Anyone see the new AOL Virus commercial? Isn't that Heather B
from the original Real World with Eric Nies? I just saw the commercial and that voice, it has to be...
kellyval99
3 messages
05-08-05 12:23 PM
I hate this show
Does anyone feel like we're wasting our lives watching a show that revolves around pointless drama, because God knows the missions are worthless.
SharkOS420
0 messages
05-09-05 01:11 AM
Thank God!
I am so happy this season is finally ending. Next to London, this had to have been the most boring and meaningless season of all time.
Perch1019
2 messages
05-09-05 01:16 AM
Tonight's Inferno
Tonight looks like it's going to be a good episode. Any predictions on the inferno between the Miz and Abraham? I think the Miz's time is up.
SharkOS420
0 messages
05-09-05 03:17 PM
Real World Austin?
What is everyone's thoughts about the new Real World in Austin? I'm from Texas and Austin is a kick ##### city that I think would be
SharkOS420
4 messages
05-10-05 00:09 AM
Inferno 2 Episode 5/02 Discussion
I have cold one poured and in hand...bring on the inferno! WOO and HOO! Let's chat it up! batts...are u back with us?
volsfan
35 messages
05-10-05 02:57 PM
Spoiler info do not open this thread or your computer mite explode!
hidden text follows... [font color=DDDDDD] In 'Austin' magazine there are pictures of the inside of the 'Real World' house! Also it gi
batts
11 messages
05-14-05 07:29 AM
Inferno II Episode Discussion 5-9-05
Wedgie anyone? comeonnnnnn, its just a wedgie...
batts
28 messages
05-14-05 10:39 PM
Inferno 2: 5/16/05 Episode Discussion Thread
We're going into the Home Stretch Here. Let's hope for more DRAMA! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/
FlamingCactusIT
23 messages
05-18-05 02:24 AM
Tonya's health
I remember in The Real World Chicago that Tonya was always sick. She had some sort of stomach problem and was always saying she didn't have he
candygirl
1 messages
05-25-05 10:06 AM
Who else wants Tina off the show?
Just looking at Tina disgusts me, out of all the characters on the show, I hate her the most.
SharkOS420
14 messages
05-26-05 04:53 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •