The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05
It is another week and let's see what happens next! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42ade5f1273090f5.
volsfan
15 messages
09-02-05 09:25 PM
Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23
Danny returns but he isn't too happy to be back in the saddle with Mel. Let's see how this one pans out. *waves* to everyone!%
volsfan
17 messages
09-01-05 07:28 PM
Who do you want to see naked....
No matter how much they try, the "15 minutes of fame" for many of these virile, young male stars of Real World/Woad Rules are offically over
usawaterpolo2004
0 messages
08-28-05 03:57 AM
Wes is fugly!!!!!
That last episode when Wes finally hooked up with some skank in Austin was priceless. I was laughing my @ss off when Neiamiah was saying that Wes is
sammyboy22
13 messages
08-28-05 01:28 AM
Whatever Happened to Frankie from SD?
What ever happened to frankie from the san diego cast has anyone heard anything?
celinedion1
5 messages
08-27-05 10:21 AM
Official Real World Summary, Episode 10: Jose Cuervo to the rescue!
Remember when you were in school, and you had a substitute teacher? And how your regular teacher would always leave piles of busy work to keep you
LibraRising
6 messages
08-26-05 02:16 AM
Real World Austin Episode 9 Discussion: 8/16 [View All]
Will Danny return tonight? Will Wes and Nehemiah [s]hookup[/s] look like idiots to some of the Austin ladies? Let's chat it up.
volsfan
29 messages
08-23-05 05:49 AM
Real World Austin women are in Stuff
from realityblurred.com A bunch of ex-Real World women are baring some or all of their bodies this month. Using Kill Real
Elaine0
8 messages
08-20-05 09:34 AM
Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 9: Stop Playing with my Heart!
We start this episode with Johanna and her boy toy 'Leo' walking through town. Leo wants to hold Johanna's hand, but Johanna does not want an
batts
5 messages
08-20-05 04:53 AM
SPOILER post
I had to remove the original thread in which this was posted, as well as the reply warning that the site is loaded with pop-ups, because the poste
Bebo
0 messages
08-16-05 07:52 PM
Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions
I want to say that this summary will be snark free due to the nature of the episode. Everything during this episode was all deep end stuff and some se
volsfan
3 messages
08-13-05 05:28 PM
The Gauntlett 2
I was recently in Tobago where the Gauntlet 2 was being filmed! I got a lot of inside info on the show through a girl from england that I was seeing
robtrin1972
1 messages
08-12-05 00:02 AM
Real World Austin Episode 8 Discussion
Well, the sad stuff continues as Danny goes home to bury his mother. Will he return? Will we find out tonight? Bring it on.
volsfan
16 messages
08-11-05 02:49 PM
is this show only about mel
yeah shes somewhat cute but if every girl would walk around with there, well with little panties on who wouldnt look? i mean come on shes not that
oceanabutterfly
5 messages
08-11-05 11:26 AM
The Real World Austin Episode 7 Discussion [View All]
Danny should be good to go and let's Wes dug some game out of a hole somewhere or he will go home alone! What else could happen...oh wait...someth
volsfan
22 messages
08-10-05 03:01 PM
Music on tonights show
Does anyone know what songs were played on tonight episode (tuesday aug. 9th)- The episode where dannys mother past. The music was so moving i nee
Sarah_Jane
0 messages
08-09-05 10:38 PM
what the H
No one writes me..I look on here everyday ahhhhh, I need a life! Someone talk to me.....or not.....lol
Ladywolf
0 messages
08-09-05 04:26 PM
Official Real World Summary, Episode 7: What else can go wrong?
Well, it starts out as a [b]happy day[/b] for the seven roomies! After all.... its Valentines Day! Danny sets out on a quest to make s
batts
12 messages
08-05-05 12:59 PM
If anybody wants to know what the RW house is gonna be...
in the near future, find out on this thresd. Some of you will not like this idea, so I've added this filler ...... I've heard some of the RW h
batts
6 messages
08-04-05 01:16 PM
WHat HAppen To that 1 guy!!
did his mom die?
LeilizzleFischizzleMyNizzle
1 messages
08-02-05 10:01 AM
Official Real World Summary, Episode 6: I only have eyes for you -- and Jello shots
Episode 6? How many weeks has this show been on? Seriously. Iíve lost track, but it seems like eons. Sure, that might have something to do w
LibraRising
10 messages
07-30-05 10:52 AM
The Real World Austing Episode 6 Discussion
More drama than you can shake a stick at...I'm sure. Let's talk about it! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_f
volsfan
10 messages
07-29-05 12:04 PM
Veronica from Roadrules Killed
She was killed yesterday in the gym. oh well , I never liked her anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shutupandkissme
6 messages
07-29-05 07:15 AM
The Next, Next Challenge-Casting News
So I was looking at tvguide.com and came across this int he enterainment news section. The(!) round of MTV's clumsily titled The Re
LadyT
0 messages
07-28-05 10:24 PM
Official Real World Summary Episode 5: It's All About The Hook Up!
The beginning of this award winning series has Rachel carrying a box looking for scissors. The box is from Erik, her boyfriend back home and it is a
volsfan
9 messages
07-25-05 07:24 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •