The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
who would you interview?
If you could interview any real world cast mate, who would it be? What is the first question you would ask them? %0
liduvall
1 messages
10-15-05 10:17 PM
ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR
some random, useless thoughts and questions... have you noticed that there have been barely any Asian or Latino men on real world or road
ocd_rwrr
5 messages
10-15-05 10:08 PM
RW Melissa and Katie relationships
Has anyone figured out who this mysetery J is that Melissa Howard from RW New Orleans is dating? Hes in a band and the fact that she refuses to giv
Mizs Babe
2 messages
10-15-05 09:51 PM
New Orleans Real World House
Because of the devastation to the New Orleans area...I was wondering if anyone knew the status of the Real World House in New Orleans along St. Charle
rwgal
5 messages
10-15-05 09:48 PM
Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!
I will get everyone caught up in a brief paragraph on what we know so far about this cast. Jo is a hoe just looking for attention and Lacey is a snitc
volsfan
3 messages
10-12-05 08:05 PM
willie
wat was the name of the club that willie went to?
fantasma
0 messages
10-12-05 03:10 PM
Official Summary Episode 15: The Beginning Of A Beautiful Relationship
Previously on The Real World Jo the Ho met Leo the bartender. I really donít understand why we had to suffer through 2+ minutes of recarp for this
volsfan
3 messages
10-11-05 06:47 PM
Are Danny and Mel still together?
I'm new to posting on here but I didn't see a post about them? I really like both of them! Does anyone know if they're still together?
GeorjiB
12 messages
10-09-05 12:46 PM
Real World Austin Episode 16 Discussion 10/04/05
I am sure we will see them drink, drink, drink and then go out for a drink. Let's watch the drama unfold this week. *YAWN* http%3
volsfan
12 messages
10-08-05 10:45 AM
Real World Key West Hangouts & Cast
Found this with a link to a picture of one of the new cast. http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv- archives/the_real_world_key
Elaine0
0 messages
10-06-05 12:28 PM
The Gauntlet
I could have sworn there will be a new season for the Gauntlet. I know I saw a snippet on TV, but I cannot find any info about it on MTV's websit
flipxcyd
8 messages
10-04-05 02:13 AM
Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion
Another week of complaining and getting drunk. Can we take it another week? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_fil
volsfan
10 messages
09-28-05 08:02 PM
Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation
This episode starts out with Rachel talking with Johanna about her uncontrolled drunken outbursts. Now... lets get this straight! Rachel is t
batts
4 messages
09-25-05 10:06 PM
Real World West Palm Beach
Just read on www.realityblurred.com that the Real World Cast was relocated to West Palm Beach for Hurricane Rita. Anyone know any additional informat
rwgal
1 messages
09-23-05 12:23 PM
The Real World Austin episode 13 official summary: spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Previously on The Real World, everyone went out every night, got drunk, slept all day, rinse and repeat. The Real Worlders complain about ever
volsfan
2 messages
09-22-05 01:26 AM
Real World Austin Episode 14 Discussion 9/20/05
It seems we have lost so many good posters! I hope you guys come back soon. Tonight we will see the aftermath of the great horse riding
volsfan
9 messages
09-21-05 10:01 PM
Real World Austin
Is there anyone out there that knows where to get those great hats that Danny wears?? I have been looking at malls and online to try and track the
macdad379
0 messages
09-21-05 03:53 AM
Real World Austin Episode 13; 9/13/05 [View All]
Time flies when you are having fun. Let's see how things shake down this week.
volsfan
31 messages
09-18-05 11:24 AM
Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 12: My Childhood wasn't exactly Leave it to Beaver
This episode starts the realworlders in a meeting with Paul Stekler, who is a University of Texas filmmaker. "So, lets talk about your pro
batts
13 messages
09-17-05 11:35 AM
Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show
This is a nightmare posted on bunim-murray.com Veronica and Rachel from MTV's Road Rules and The RR/RW Challenge are filming a ne
Elaine0
13 messages
09-15-05 06:56 PM
Rela World Austin Episode 12 Discussion 9/06/05
Another week has come and gone. Time for the Nehemiah break down this week. Let's see who he gets into a fight with because from the previews it loo
volsfan
8 messages
09-11-05 12:45 PM
Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time
As this season continues to drag along with the same ole stuff that has happened in each and every season there is a sense that we are not dealing wit
volsfan
7 messages
09-06-05 11:31 PM
Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05
It is another week and let's see what happens next! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42ade5f1273090f5.
volsfan
15 messages
09-02-05 09:25 PM
Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23
Danny returns but he isn't too happy to be back in the saddle with Mel. Let's see how this one pans out. *waves* to everyone!%
volsfan
17 messages
09-01-05 07:28 PM
Who do you want to see naked....
No matter how much they try, the "15 minutes of fame" for many of these virile, young male stars of Real World/Woad Rules are offically over
usawaterpolo2004
0 messages
08-28-05 03:57 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •