The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Real World Key West Official Summary: Episode 11: Martin is gay!
Last week we saw Skinny start getting the help we have been screaming for and batts did a wonderful job with the summery. This week letís see if eve
volsfan
6 messages
05-13-06 08:01 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 11 Discussion: 05/09/06
Ty has a one night stand and Slutty thinks her boyfriend could be gay...can we have one episode that isn't about Skinny? Let's chat
volsfan
12 messages
05-11-06 05:09 PM
Ty-Ty makes me giggle.
Did anybody happen to see MTV Overdrive - episode 10 -[link:www.mtv.com/overdrive/player.jht- l?launchedFrom=/overdrive/|Never Been S
FlowerChild
1 messages
05-11-06 05:18 AM
Real World/Road Rules Challenge - Fresh Meat
The "Real World/Road Rules Challenge -- Fresh Meat Launch Special" airs Monday 05/22/2006 at 9:30 PM CST, the challenge itself starts th
michaeldh8
3 messages
05-11-06 05:09 AM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 10; It's ALL about Paula
Fitz and Walnuts are in the pool having a 'heart to heart', and Paula is telling Svetlana how John told her she "can be okay." Paula is admi
batts
15 messages
05-09-06 08:10 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 10 Discussion: 05/02/06
Zach hooks up? Paula starts therapy? Well, my online TV guide says that Paula is afraid of starting therapy...whill she start? Will Paula ever
volsfan
10 messages
05-03-06 10:19 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 9: Paula Is That F'ed Up
The Real World Key West continues to give us a little different view than in seasonís past and another change is Hurricane Rita messing with the tap
volsfan
8 messages
04-30-06 03:16 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06
I think Paula Walnuts gets a break tonight as John and Queen Ty get into an argument. Queen Ty claims that John is making "anti-gay" remarks and t
volsfan
15 messages
04-27-06 08:44 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06 [View All]
Hurrican Rita hits and messes with the opening of the tanning salon AND Skinny steals John/Zach's date...OH.THE.DRAMA! Let' discuss
volsfan
26 messages
04-27-06 05:46 PM
Why has RW lost is mojo?
I think MTVís quest for maximum ratings has paradoxically caused the show to become stagnant. Each cast is filled with stereotypical pretty people w
Hypnotic21
5 messages
04-21-06 05:47 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts
Paula: "I find women attractive, and I don't think that makes me gay... to say so." ...... yeah right, keep on telling yourself that girl.
batts
6 messages
04-21-06 07:39 AM
Next RW 18 is Denver...not Detroit...
See the story on the left side or main page. Now I don't have to run around Royal Oak at 2 in the morning trying to get pictures for Batt
HobbsofMI
7 messages
04-17-06 09:44 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!
Previously on The Real World: Skinny got hungry, Slutty cried, John/Zach did nothing, Jose looked h ot and Ty gossiped about everyone. Got i
volsfan
6 messages
04-17-06 01:48 AM
What's up with Tyler
Why is the Tyler so controversial. Does anyone feel the same way? I can't stand to watch him. I am glad Zach kind of stood up to him instead of
nique1281
4 messages
04-14-06 10:02 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 7 Discussion 04/11/06
The childish actions of some continue. Let's talk about it here. My online TV Guide says [i]John brings home two women, and Jose e
volsfan
13 messages
04-14-06 08:37 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?
The Real World Key West continues on an adult path that has been refreshing to watch. However, out of all the adults there appears to be a spoiled b
volsfan
8 messages
04-10-06 11:03 AM
Spoiler - Zach on the Fishbowl - Spoiler
Zach was on the Fishbowl this past Friday talking about the post-show relationships of the different cast members. He says he gets along
Elaine0
0 messages
04-10-06 06:28 AM
The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06
How will the shopping spree go? Will the operation be painless? Will Slutty cry? Will Skinny eat? Will Ty tell others what to do? %
volsfan
8 messages
04-06-06 11:28 PM
Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants [View All]
It's time to start working! The roomies are modeling the Key West commercial business space to become a tanning salon. Ricky Croft (vice preside
batts
21 messages
04-06-06 01:59 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06 [View All]
Where is the drama taking us this week. Let's find out! Discuss it here... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_fi
volsfan
27 messages
04-03-06 10:35 PM
The Real World Key West Episode 5 Discussion 03-28-06
Let's talk about the drama here.
volsfan
18 messages
04-02-06 05:54 AM
The Gauntlet 2 Finale
My online TV Guide says tonight is the season finale with the reunion following. WOW! We will get a complete hour of drama. Let's talk it up.%0
volsfan
20 messages
03-30-06 12:24 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show
Here we go with another episode summary with the drama building at every corner! So far, I have been impressed with this group of DAWs as they app
volsfan
8 messages
03-28-06 11:42 PM
wheres veronica from inferno????
Shes the only one i want to watch every1 else is boring as hell...not only that but shes dime if u read this veronica holla
HoOpZ
6 messages
03-28-06 09:53 PM
The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06
Is this thing not over yet? Tonight is the last men gauntlet...let's find out who goes and who stays. Also, does anyone know if the finale will
volsfan
14 messages
03-24-06 12:01 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •