The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Kendal-What do you think?
Did she do the right thing by putting herself into the Inferno instead of Timmy?
reversehalo
13 messages
05-06-04 05:52 PM
The best Real Worlder of all time...or well at least top 5...
5. CT- he is the man, plus he is dating Coral, and she is fine azz hell! 4. Ruthie- she is so cool and down to earth, and I'm glad she
ArissaCoralFan
24 messages
05-06-04 06:02 PM
Hi Everybody!
I've been looking all over for a good Real World message board. I'm so glad I found one!!! I visisted the MTV Real World message board and
FlowerChild
32 messages
05-06-04 08:05 PM
frankie's hands...
ewww.... http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/seas- n14/flipbooks/episode/images/1414/1414_04.jpg
unwind
33 messages
05-07-04 06:48 AM
rape on the show
i heard that someone was raped in the house...like before they went on their big greece trip....if you look in the archives on thesmokinggun.com you c
Roxy15Grrl
3 messages
05-07-04 11:12 AM
Fine line between "Real World" and reality?
So someone allegedly was raped in the RW San Diego House. I recently read that BMP is not going to air anything that had to do with the rape. I have m
Mon Cherie
20 messages
05-07-04 03:00 PM
Coral or Veronica-Which is the biggest B**tch?
It's apparent that Coral and Veronica are both extremely manipulative, rude, underhanded and dirty, which is precisely why they have been back
So_Opinionated
29 messages
05-08-04 11:17 AM
Oh oh!!!!
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/05- 6041renzi1.html
Roxy15Grrl
7 messages
05-10-04 04:33 PM
Real World Predictions
I hardly remember what tonight's previews were. All I remember is that Robin is on the street crying (in front of a bar) while her little boyfr
FlowerChild
7 messages
05-11-04 03:19 PM
My fault?
Did anybody read the message about the AIDS charity? It's gone now, the moderators must have deleted it. I hope I didn't say anything bad.
FlowerChild
8 messages
05-11-04 07:35 PM
Neato Skeeto on this boring Day.
Check it out! I found a really cool website that has TONS of pictures of the Real World houses. www.realworldhouses.com I'm so jealous! I LO
FlowerChild
3 messages
05-13-04 09:23 AM
Question...Are Holly and Christena Lesbians?
We never see these two girls with love interests or even interested in any males and they are somewhat masculine themselves...both of them. Holly is t
realityjunky1
42 messages
05-14-04 06:10 PM
Coral Is a hypocrtical BI^*#
Ok, correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't julie say she wanted to go against katie in the inferno but coral bitched and moaned about how the tea
shouldershrugs
10 messages
05-16-04 01:56 PM
Is Colin really gay?
According to his website, Colinsworld.com, he said that he is finally coming out of the closet (but many think he's joking)?
Outercircle254
0 messages
05-16-04 09:34 PM
Cast members posing nude
Ok I am new to this site....but I was shocked to find pictures of several cast members from the Real World and Road Rules shows completely nude on a s
reality_tv_lover
9 messages
05-18-04 04:28 AM
Real World and RR upcoming Playboy pictures.
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-24-03 AT 08:30 AM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
HobbsofMI
3 messages
05-18-04 03:21 PM
real world miami season
does anyone out there have the real world season 5 (miami) on video?, the full season.
cozymel05
1 messages
05-18-04 08:44 PM
I hope Katie gets even
I'm never one to throw a competition, but I almost hope that Katie does throw this one. I know she won't but the fact that she mentioned it was
brvnkrz
48 messages
05-19-04 06:02 PM
The Real Robin
I want to talk about tonight's Real World. Why wasn't there an episode last week? Looks like Robin gets drunk and shows her belligerent side tha
rjrabbit
42 messages
05-19-04 08:53 PM
Topless RW Cat fight..next week?
Hope I dont get in truouble for the subject heading but who else is waiting to see the big fight. I myself is hoping for mutually assured destruction
AJ_for_life
19 messages
05-20-04 00:15 AM
Who would you like to see in the next challenge?
I'd like to see Julie, Veronica, Coral, Nicole, Emily, Ellen, Ruthie, Melissa...the rest...well I'm not good with names
Outercircle254
7 messages
05-22-04 01:53 PM
Next RW/RR Challenge??
I've heard it's going to be Battle of the Sexes 2. Is there any more truth to this??? It's supposed to be filmed in July/August and star
toad8098
4 messages
05-22-04 02:00 PM
Hasnt the past few RR/Rw seasons sucked?
Im pretty sure that im not the only one that thinks that RR South Pacific/RW paris / Gauntlet/ and INferno SUCKED! The last Good season w
Road_Ruler
0 messages
05-22-04 02:24 PM
RR/RW superlatives
( pick your faves ever )My votes Most Attractive/Looking: Eric J. (RR 11) Kendal (RR 11) Most Funny: Timmy
Road_Ruler
1 messages
05-23-04 01:45 AM
why do people like mike?
why do people like mike? hes so gay and corny, hes not hot hes ugly.
Road_Ruler
2 messages
05-24-04 06:26 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •