The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Need everbody's thoughts!!!
Ok,so there's nobody else checking in,so now we get down to elimination.Lets analyze the situation???? I really think t
The Jman
4 messages
09-09-03 07:40 PM
Positive aspects of the originals
I feel like everyone is being so harsh to the originals! So this thread is dedicated to their positive contributions to society. For example, Pa
4real
13 messages
09-09-03 08:09 PM
"The Fabulous Prize"
"The Ultimate Reward" " One of you will be the final couple and will win the Prize" Ok, so what the heck is it%3
Drive My Car
16 messages
09-09-03 08:29 PM
AZ PH SIGHTING
I am a musician at a Catholic church in Scottsdale and who did I see receiving communion at the 11:00 Mass? ZACK! I sure hope he went to confe
poomer
6 messages
09-09-03 11:50 PM
LOL Check out the updated Sidewinders' page...
The Sidewinders removed all traces of Amy from their website. And on the "contact us" section of their page, there is a note saying tellling pe
managerr
29 messages
09-10-03 11:49 AM
Desiree- new World Record holder for "Worst Reason for Crying, Ever"
Ok, I'm on a game show, right? And no-one is particularly nice to me and I've no allies in a group game that *requires* alliances...wit
pootboy
4 messages
09-10-03 12:01 PM
Scott's taste in women
I am beginning to think Scott has a problem with his eyesight. I missed the first few episodes so I did not have the pleasure of seeing Scott & Mela
Crazy4Jason
8 messages
09-10-03 04:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •