The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Kristin on Local News!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes and ears at first..but yes..Kristin Ellis made it on our local Fox 10 News last night. I was dumbfounded. She played the
Lahela
17 messages
09-07-03 02:03 AM
Zack
Zack says he "has a lot of lawyer in him" - funny, I didn't see any bulges on him. He and Amy deserve each other. She's evil and he's an
Fluffie
1 messages
09-07-03 02:07 AM
Who do you want back?
If you could pick who came back to paradise to stay, which 2 would you pick? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files%
sorgee
17 messages
09-07-03 02:09 AM
The ultimate revenge
I think Dave is smart, but they really missed a great opportunity. When the losers started being jerks, Dave, Tara, Holly, Amanda, Charla
shaggy
3 messages
09-07-03 09:03 AM
PH :The Jerry Springer show for the younger generation.
This is one over the top. hyperactive and intellectually insulting show.It so transparentally fake.I wish the producers of this show would be the
tearantz
4 messages
09-07-03 11:14 AM
DVD PETITION PLEASE SIGN!
Hello everyone. If you are interested or would like to see the Paradise Hotel on DVD then please help sign this petition. Everyone that helps is out
Splitsrh
0 messages
09-07-03 08:55 PM
Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)
Do the people who are in the game vote,or does the orignals have any say in the vote as well. If so,all I can say is that I hope Amanda
The Jman
20 messages
09-08-03 12:38 PM
How many shows has Foni been on?
I was reading a message with that question earlier, and I was wondering if there were any more people who knew just how many shows (pre-paradise%2
little_lizard20
11 messages
09-08-03 01:31 PM
Kristin shaved 3 years off her age
FYI - Go to USSEARCH.COM and type in Kristin E Ellis. You'll find that our loveable skank is actually 27 years old. Couldn't resist. I need a 12
RealityTVGeek
6 messages
09-08-03 02:46 PM
Zack is on Crack
I have to give Keith credit for not kicking the piss out of Zack or maybe Keith is a wimp. I will hope for the first. I was surprised he did not com
smacka
0 messages
09-08-03 04:59 PM
Just for fun
Thought I would define the names of our favorite guests :) Z ero A ppeal C ocky K icked-off A bandoned M
Crazy4Jason
6 messages
09-08-03 05:15 PM
My Thoughs on tonights ep!!!
So,the guys pick a girl and the girls pick a guy. Here's how I see it. Tara,Dave,Charla,and Keith will pr
The Jman
0 messages
09-08-03 07:59 PM
Ok, color me stupid...
I went to PH official Fox site and it states that Keith is from Columbus, Ohio. Anyone have any info on Keith as to his current residence (if stil
jkokoj
11 messages
09-08-03 08:28 PM
The end of Reality TV
I think the end of reality tv has begun. They are running out of original ideas and the manipulation of the viewers is getting old. The manipulation o
ugibugi
0 messages
09-08-03 11:31 PM
Dave, Keith, Charla & Tara rule!
I really hope these 4 manage to keep tossing out the others. I hope Dave and Charla win. These 2 formed an alliance from the beginning. They recognize
Debb
7 messages
09-09-03 07:21 AM
Winners Selected by Moronic Jury
This is the biggest load of crap ever! http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_ma- n/1,1002,271|83212|1|,00.html %0
Scarberian
13 messages
09-09-03 10:09 AM
Please let this show be fake.
All i can say is if there is any hope for mankind then please let this show be fake, a punk from Fox. That is the only way i can justify how all th
lilliefel
0 messages
09-09-03 10:22 AM
Zack-Olivia Newton John called ........
She wants her "look" back. lololololololololol ....... nice headband, you scottish braveheart-lawyer you ... lololololololol ... wh
jungleman
0 messages
09-09-03 02:10 PM
How it should end.
Beau and Amy continue ganging up on fab4. Scott flirts with Holly and Melanie. Holly gets angry with scott for flirting with melanie.%
whiskey
0 messages
09-09-03 03:19 PM
duh...beau...duh...bo
There is a saying, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". When will Beau realize that he reall
evian
14 messages
09-09-03 03:49 PM
Come on! Can't you see what the producers did
I think there is something obvious that I haven't seen posted yet. I think it is clear the producers gave the losers some financial incentive to be
shaggy
28 messages
09-09-03 05:36 PM
Dummies of Paradise
Okay. I watched last night's show and it took me a whole day to post. First, How dumb is Holly? Why would she vote for Melanie? I know s
LovingParadise
1 messages
09-09-03 05:44 PM
Paradise Hotel's Dave Kerpen (the new dweeb)
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-25-03 AT 06:13 PM (EST)[/font] It's not often that my reality TV world and my real world (
SurvivorBlows
31 messages
09-09-03 06:40 PM
Zack bagging on Tara???
Zach was bagging on Tara saying she had no morales, etc....exscuse me, did he or did he not sleep with Amy the first night they spent together?%
memphisguy2000
3 messages
09-09-03 07:01 PM
Episode 9/8
Time to put in some filler for west coasters. Tonight there will be an episode of Paradise Hotel on Fox. It will air on Wednesday night as well. Let
sbeck
27 messages
09-09-03 07:36 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •