The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
2 Things I Want To See Tonight...
I really want to Charla unleash all of her emotions on all of the fabulous originals tonight, they desrve to be put in their place once & for all-
Crazy4Jason
9 messages
09-03-03 06:51 PM
zack get over it!
in scences for next week can u believe what zach said "when we get back to Arizona I'm gonna have 50 guys waiting for you" im sorry but this is
redefine_perfection13
26 messages
09-03-03 10:12 PM
Unsure
I missed monday nights episode so I'm trying to figure out if something I saw in foreshadowning actually happened......did one of the girls tell a c
redefine_perfection13
2 messages
09-03-03 10:13 PM
Zack
Hey, just another reminder of why Zack is such a loser. He was fired from an Abercrombie store for stealing. He sucks.
Michelle25
6 messages
09-03-03 10:23 PM
Desiree is two-faced!!!
What the hell happened to "I'm not the type of person who will lie." obviously, she is. So much for pinky-swears,lol. Oh well, can't wai
little_lizard20
7 messages
09-03-03 10:29 PM
Zack and Kavita
Does Amy know that Zack hooked up with Kavita? Too bad that wasn't a Pandora's box question.
kfield
1 messages
09-03-03 10:38 PM
About tonights episode(spoilers)
I heard that Keith,Tara,Charla,and Dave will get control back tonight,does anybody know if that's true? Also,is it just me or
The Jman
2 messages
09-03-03 10:40 PM
Thank god for rules!
this show has just got the best turn now! Zack can't stay because he threatened Keith! God Bless Keith for saying "it's just like kicking hi
redefine_perfection13
5 messages
09-03-03 10:45 PM
Bring it On
Nuff Said..wont spoil it for the west coasters but once they see the show they'll un$erstand. Keith the man
CantStandToLook
1 messages
09-03-03 10:48 PM
Show should be called "How to Ruin Paradise"
The way this show has been manipulated and the choice of guests has proven one thing about human nature. We will find a way to ruin a good thing give
LAClownin
4 messages
09-03-03 10:50 PM
Episode 9/3
I'm putting in some filler so I don't spoil the episode of Paradise Hotel for anyone watching later than the East coast feed. So here's some mo
sbeck
9 messages
09-03-03 10:53 PM
LORD OF THE FLIES HOTEL
These people have become SAVAGES. I have never seen so many stupid people in one place at the same time. Amy is just as crazy as Toni. I do
durso
4 messages
09-03-03 11:22 PM
Do the oldies really no how bad they look on National TV?
If I was for the orignals, which i am not, I would have changed sides tonight. They made total idiots of themselves. They should have thrown Zack
shery_1
5 messages
09-03-03 11:45 PM
GO CHARLA! Go home AZ LOSERS!!
I felt so terrible for Charla! I hate that the show brought all those idiots back on, to trash everyone like that! How unfair for them to watc
HateAmyandZack
3 messages
09-03-03 11:52 PM
To the returning losers
Well, I guess it is appropriate to tap dance a little bit to not spoil the night for the west-coasters. I am afraid after you watch tonights episode
ugibugi
57 messages
09-03-03 11:54 PM
EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO MY HEAD COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH
I think the smartest thing Tara, Charla and Keith can do is to say nothing. The more the original guests open their mouths the dumber they look to
hiptobeblonde
2 messages
09-04-03 00:01 AM
What the hell happened to Andon
I used to think he was a pretty cool guy yea thereb were some dumb moments but when he left I was upset and all of a sudden he comes back on and he'
Sam and Eka
8 messages
09-04-03 00:23 AM
STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELVES
When I watch Barney with my kids I always think oh gosh those kids must get made fun of in school constantly. Everyone I know hates them. They will m
hiptobeblonde
1 messages
09-04-03 00:23 AM
Paradise Hotel..Have pity on Dave...Get him out of this embrarassment
The poor boob..He is obviously a nice guy who felt good about himself before going on this show. Each show is more painful to watch this guy being use
Hunterr
2 messages
09-04-03 00:39 AM
MISSING A CHROMOSOME
Instead of venting our frustration at the verbally abusive guests on the show we should stop and feel sorry for them. I vote every message poster chi
hiptobeblonde
2 messages
09-04-03 01:40 AM
The Return of She-Hulk!
I am SO looking forward to see how Phony plows the field. I have a funny feeling that she might take the side of Dave, Keith, Charla, and Tara..
SoCalSteve
6 messages
09-04-03 03:21 AM
SILENCE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
I believe that in the world of television. The viewers of this program can be likened to rubberneckers and the actual show is like a bad train wreck
hiptobeblonde
3 messages
09-04-03 06:52 AM
Tonights fiasco
I cannot help but be ashamed of some of the originals actions tonight. Amy has been mean spirited throughout this program but I do believe that she a
harleythe1
5 messages
09-04-03 08:12 AM
Needs everyones opinion!!!!
Hey everybody,I'm new here. Watching as all of you are,I was just amazed of how stupid some of the originals are acting!!! If I
The Jman
4 messages
09-04-03 08:21 AM
The Losers are just that...
Amy is awful. Obnoxious, repulsive, cheesy. I think there's a rude little boy inside there struggling to get out. Speaking of rude little
EWriter
5 messages
09-04-03 09:29 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •