The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
F ' ing Aye, Bubba!!
I am officially done with this show!! To bring Zach back threatening Keith with 50 guys ... PLEASE!!! Like Zach can even make up 50 names!
sheriem
7 messages
08-29-03 00:41 AM
Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?
I mean dude, if you know you're going to be on national TV at least get into some sort of decent shape. Last night when he was coming out of the w
mochiba
7 messages
08-29-03 10:40 AM
Theme Song?
Anybody know who did the theme song? Is it available on any CDs? I really like the mix. The song is the classic "Two tickets to paradise" but
duandcc
7 messages
08-29-03 11:27 AM
Amy and Zack
now we all know the twists the producers have thrown (of course none of us really like them but they are there) wouldn't it be a really amazing
redefine_perfection13
2 messages
08-29-03 11:43 AM
WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!
Somebody please tell me that i was dreaming last night. i mean, this has gotten absolutely ridiculous. what in the hell were the producer's thin
misstiff
5 messages
08-29-03 06:37 PM
WHAT THE...
hell is wrong with us? why do we keep watching this crap? is it me or does anybody else wish that all of the guests of parahell fall down a blac
misstiff
1 messages
08-30-03 00:02 AM
Hey, Scott!
Scott, could you please be so kind and, every so often, change your facial expression from that blank, stoned look to... well, ANYTHING else
SurvivinDawg
7 messages
08-30-03 01:00 PM
Will it ever end???
This show used to be a sick pleasure...now it's just plain sick. I thought it was bad enough that they had no plan and no idea on how to end th
CantStandToLook
0 messages
08-30-03 05:10 PM
But wait! There's more!!! - The return of Shakes!
You thought bringing back the Zacka$$ was a twist? And then all the rest of the losers? Having now officially established PH as the mother o
Fast Eddie
6 messages
08-31-03 00:56 AM
The Ultimate Slam
I'm a believer again...I didn't think they had it in them but I went from wanting to throw up to nearly having an orgasm all in the span of 5 minu
CantStandToLook
5 messages
08-31-03 01:52 AM
Thought you guys might find this tidbit interesting....
I thought that everyone here may find this interesting..it is an interview with zack that was on the radio that i found on another message board..%
Mirage289
8 messages
09-02-03 02:16 AM
It's pretty obvious who is NOT going to win the competition
[i]The former guests will check back in and play judge and jury, determining which couple will win the grand prize[/i] Wh
TheDigable
4 messages
09-02-03 10:18 AM
Tara
1. Why doesn't she have a personality? 2. When you take a really good look at her, esp. if she's wearing a fricken bandana, doesn
dasheekee jones
8 messages
09-02-03 10:30 AM
Final 4 Picks...
Personally, I would like to see Dave, Charla, Keith & Tara standing as the final 4...wonder where Tom stands in the middle of all the drama?
Crazy4Jason
0 messages
09-02-03 01:02 PM
WHAT THE FU ! # ? ?
Gawd, someone PLEASE stop me from going postal!!! Agh !!! ZACH = FRIGGIN' CONCEITED BOBBY-BEEFCAKE WANNABE WHO CANNOT ST
sheriem
3 messages
09-02-03 02:36 PM
It's not fair.............!
I don't think it's fair, all the old ones get to come back and have seen all the shows. Most all are in the Amy, Zack click. Im not really on
shery_1
3 messages
09-02-03 03:07 PM
Paradise Island is stupid and those guests are morons! Why? well... because
Let's face it, if you let people play a game on TV, then let those freaken annoying people return to call them on all their behavior, it's k
Robinlm
3 messages
09-02-03 03:30 PM
I Hate This Show!!
Is it just me, or did the producers for this show round up a group of ex-highschool BULLIES to play the roles of the originals? I mean how could
KOR
6 messages
09-02-03 04:33 PM
reading the posts is like therapy
I was so angry last night when I saw how all the originals were treating Charla. I was wondering if it were only me who saw them for who they really a
lovethisreality
0 messages
09-02-03 05:20 PM
First timer here...
Hello everyone! It's my first time posting here, been watching Paradise almost since the beginning and I have to say that last night's episode
Crazy4Jason
5 messages
09-02-03 06:32 PM
Episode 8/27
Need to make sure I have enough room so as not to spoil tonight's episode like I did last time (sorry!!!) Paradise, paradise, paradise
sbeck
25 messages
09-02-03 06:36 PM
one question...
does ayone know what they are tearing each other's eye out for anyway? What do they win if they are the final couple standing???
Crazy4Jason
2 messages
09-02-03 11:30 PM
Did anyone else cringe when Dave started singing that song
before the elimination. God, does this guy ever stop doing these things that make him look like a huge DORK!? I couldn't even watch that par
cgdog
12 messages
09-02-03 11:59 PM
Thoughts
Just curious what do people think is going to happen with everyone coming back...are they staying or are they just telling the people currently residi
redefine_perfection13
10 messages
09-03-03 07:38 AM
Idiot Amy is at it again
Did anyone else just cringe when they heard DumbA*s Amy tell Dave that Charla should have joined the losers group instead of going to her room? W
Sbez
6 messages
09-03-03 02:01 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •