The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
POSSIBLE SPOILER???? What do you think?
After watching last nights show, I stayed tuned to see the clips for Wed. night show. I saw DAVE in his suit walking up the infamous "I just got k
KeithoHello
12 messages
08-13-03 07:26 PM
Surprise new guest
Who the heck is this guy, musta been the few espisodes i missed in the beggining. He's kinda light in the loafers.
akoylite
6 messages
08-13-03 07:29 PM
It's probably just me but is this show the meanest of all reality tv??
I get a pit in my stomache seeing Acne Amy's mouth in action, wonderring how bad she's going to hurt someone. I feel sorry for Dave w
CDawg
5 messages
08-13-03 07:36 PM
Paradise Law Suit
Couldn't there be a law suit if Keith or Dave were kicked off by someone that uses Alex's winnings? The producers know he cheated and allowed i
CDawg
10 messages
08-14-03 01:22 AM
Toni's addiction.
For those of us who dislike Foni so much that we cant stop talking about her here is something more to add to her repetoire. As we all kno
Call Me Crazy
8 messages
08-14-03 12:50 PM
You could see it coming
Did anyone see the last Survivor, with that deaf girl. She didn't want to commit to who goes out, so they voted her out. Same thing happen
CDawg
6 messages
08-14-03 01:03 PM
Has anyone else seen Toni in the Marie Claire mag?
What is it about her ugly mug that everybody wants to give her a chance to be seen? She is showing her ass off in the mag. I am really having a ha
Sbez
5 messages
08-15-03 02:35 AM
Target Rich Environment
I think there should be enough time between this post for the west coasters to have already seen tonights installment of "I'm a Ho hotel". %0
CantStandToLook
2 messages
08-15-03 11:40 AM
The originals aren't dinosaurs yet
Tom's presence is a big concern to me. He picked Acmy which wasn't part of the strategy and he picked his thought-to-be alliance partners during
CDawg
2 messages
08-15-03 08:21 PM
Alex repented
I think Alex repented tonight by not making his tarnished money a factor. Why else would he turn the money over to Dave, when he knows about his al
CDawg
16 messages
08-16-03 05:31 PM
WHO'S GOING THIS WEEK?
My guess is that this is the final hurrah for Alex and Kristin. And since a girl goes this week - that would be Kristin, I think! No one trusts
Dakota
2 messages
08-18-03 10:05 PM
The Endgame - What to expect
In thinking of how they might end this show, I had something of an epiphany about it. We're very used to "Reality TV" shows that ar
SurvivinDawg
12 messages
08-19-03 09:34 AM
Interesting thing about Desiree...
Notice the change in rules... Desiree has a roommate. Therefore, she's eligible for eviction, if I understand correctly. Now why do
SurvivinDawg
7 messages
08-20-03 10:20 PM
Roommate Selection Speculation
Since I'm sure I'm WAYYYYY off base, I wont put filler in for the west coasters. I would like to see what others have to say before wednesday.%0
CantStandToLook
15 messages
08-22-03 00:54 AM
Stupid, but Valid Question
I, unfortunately, joined Paradise Hotel mid season. Can someone please explain the "game" portion? I'm not sure what the competition por
taylor1010
10 messages
08-22-03 09:15 PM
The sorest players on the planet
I am having a tough time at this board. Acne faced Amy should be called Acmy, not LAmy. Please change your nickname usage accordingly.
CDawg
23 messages
08-22-03 11:27 PM
Observations about hair, 90210 and animals
Somewhere alone the way, I signed up to do a summary. Time got away from me, and I can't possibly do as well as the fabulous Pooh. So I though
LadyT
2 messages
08-25-03 02:12 PM
Survivor on FOX
Picture it. They're down to the Final Four. They've been out there for weeks, surviving immunity challenges, downpours and monkeys stealing
Fast Eddie
4 messages
08-25-03 06:39 PM
Someone pop it
Did anyone catch the 50ft zit on Amy's cheek? I almost puked. I'm really getting sick of this show. And now they bring back Zack the
dasheekee jones
2 messages
08-26-03 02:43 PM
Paradise Hotel Official Summary, August 11 - Hotel Californication
Yes, yes, I know. This summary is for a show that aired last week. I would like to give my deepest apologies to all 23 of you still watching the p
Lisapooh
20 messages
08-26-03 04:07 PM
YM Magazine: Zack - Domestic Violence Charge
I have just been informed that there is an article in the current issue of YM magazine suggesting that Zack was charged for Domestic Violence after sm
Scarberian
5 messages
08-26-03 05:07 PM
Memo to FOX
I am officially done with this crapfest show. I've tolerated the make-it-up-as-you-go-along nature of it. I've tolerated not knowing what the %2
FesterFan1
9 messages
08-26-03 07:29 PM
Does this remind you of anyone?
From this week's "The Onion": Woman Only Dates On National Television Now HOLLYWOOD—After stints on Temptation Island, The
vagabondma
1 messages
08-27-03 00:14 AM
I know how next week will go
1. Cheese opening with women trying to act sexy and men acting...well...like the dorks they are 2. We'll see Charla pout and "pinky swe
dasheekee jones
2 messages
08-27-03 09:27 AM
Episode 8/25
Leaving space for West Coasters... AAAAHHHH! Why do they have to bring Zack back?! Now we have to hear about the lawyer in him
sbeck
36 messages
08-27-03 02:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Current (404)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •