The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Bachelor Ben episode 7 [View All]
Y'all know the drill by now. Post your best shots at tonight's episode here till those poor fools on the West Coast who are crazy enough to watch
Round Robin
35 messages
02-18-12 07:54 AM
Bachelor Ben episode 6 [View All]
Can you believe we're already on episode 6 with this loser bachelor? God, this idiot sucks! Whatever he's getting paid to headline this seas
Round Robin
42 messages
02-14-12 11:53 AM
Bachelor Ben episode 5 [View All]
Well, how much more can I possibly hate Courtney? I'll let you know afer I see the episode, which I will see live tonight. As per usual, use
Round Robin
49 messages
02-11-12 08:37 AM
Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? [View All]
Raise your hands if you think Courtney is this season's Vienna? Question is,wil Ben smarten up and pick someone he could have a real relationshi
CSHS79
26 messages
02-04-12 07:06 PM
Bachelor Ben episode 4 [View All]
I'm not gonna dodge the bullet this week. I'm definitely not gonna get to see the episode live. I'm putting the thread here for you guys to post
Round Robin
28 messages
01-26-12 06:28 PM
Immortality in misery.
http://facesofrejectedbachelorettes.tum- lr.com/
Estee
0 messages
01-24-12 06:15 PM
Shawntal's Appearance
In my opinion the ladies were wrong in their attitude regarding Shawntal's appearance. If they were smart, they should've encouraged Ben to keep
CSHS79
8 messages
01-21-12 07:08 PM
Bachelor Ben episode 3
Won't see the show tonight, but I'm instigating the thread for you guys to spill the beans as soon as they show it. Use this like an East Coast
Round Robin
11 messages
01-17-12 11:40 PM
Courtney and Monica
Courtney is a stuck up beyotch, but Monica's a mean troll. I hope he axes both of them soon.
Ants
3 messages
01-13-12 12:29 PM
Bachelor Ben 2nd episode [View All]
I hope in time Jenna sees tonight's elimination as the act of mercy that it really was. An inarticulate, awkward, emotionally damaged woman like
Round Robin
33 messages
01-12-12 07:48 PM
Emily the next bachelorette?
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/emil- -maynard-reportedly-near-done-deal-for-next-the-bachelorette-12458.php Oh Goody! How m
qwertypie
6 messages
01-12-12 04:27 PM
Do you prefer the Bachelor Blogs or Podcasts?
Does anyone read the official thebachelor.tv website? There's lots of blogs on there from former contestants. My personal favorite commentators
mkbrimley
0 messages
01-12-12 02:53 PM
Bachelor Ben season premiere. [View All]
In which ABC stops pretending this is about love and just goes for the maximum possible number of catfights per hour. The standing record i
Estee
33 messages
01-09-12 08:02 PM
Chris Harrison, game show host.
The show is called [b]You deserve it[/b], and up until now, ABC has been burning it off on Sunday afternoons as we-can-never-beat-footba
Estee
4 messages
01-05-12 05:18 AM
Bachelor Ben
Anyone else think they picked him just cause his name flows "Bachelor Ben" :D Gotta figure out how to get him to submit to a c
jbug
9 messages
01-04-12 04:16 AM
Things you'll see on network television before a non-Caucasian Bachelor/ette/
The Cubs winning a World Series. A human footprint in Martian soil. A Hantz wins [b]Survivor[/b] after ninety hundred
Estee
0 messages
01-03-12 01:45 PM
Another "Bachelorette" relationship bites the dust.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/2- /ali-fedotowsky-roberto-martinez-split_n_1105745.html?ncid=webmail5 http:/%2
jbug
7 messages
11-25-11 11:24 PM
Casey is an A-hole
Casey is an A-hole, and has some real psychological problems, but his woman, Vienna, needs a psychiatrist for her problems. Jake is a master m
earthlinkbab
7 messages
11-09-11 03:22 PM
F4, F3, Finale [View All]
Missed the first half hour. Saw the last few minutes of the challenge; Michael & Holly won. Then Ella & Kirk are sent home as do
jbug
23 messages
09-16-11 05:47 AM
Sept 5th [View All]
No idea what episode this is. Vienna & Kasey fighting about sex is hilarious! Erica is so icky! That stupid tiarra, the
jbug
36 messages
09-10-11 08:15 PM
Okay, you guys were right
Melissa really is a nut job. Hey, west coast folks, I'm not giving anything away. I'm just agreeing with you that she's an emoti
Ants
15 messages
09-01-11 02:20 AM
the bachelor pad
i think if any one of these people left dont ready any of these message boards they r dumb .... casey what a joke he only in it for himself he dosent
japjap6969
0 messages
08-30-11 02:28 PM
Good bye, Jake [View All]
Well, that sucks. I wanted to get a better look at his package. I was thinking Jake and Kasey were the two best looking guys. Why don%
Ants
36 messages
08-28-11 01:12 AM
Bachelor Pad #2: choose one and onlyone. [View All]
1. Three-hour premiere. 2. Personal waterboarding.
Estee
56 messages
08-27-11 03:24 AM
Who Should be the Next Bachelor
Hey guys! I just started my own blog a few days ago, and trying to run with it and get some ideas. Please go check it out and let me know you thou
hlacey86
7 messages
08-26-11 12:51 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •