The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Next to last "Mole II" episode attracts series' largest audience to date
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 11:21 PM (EST)[/font] Breaking ratings news released by ABC late this afternoon... c
SurvivorBlows
5 messages
08-07-02 12:38 PM
I thought it was al
remember the apple? when he rode by anderson was eating a red apple. When someone else (I think elavia) rode by he was eating a green. red and g
bobobitethewax
0 messages
08-07-02 12:29 PM
I knew it!
I KNEW THE SHAKESPEAR THING IN THE SINK OR SWIN THEING WAS A CLUE! IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING! AND IT SAYS AT THE END THAT THINGS NOT AFFE
bobobitethewax
0 messages
08-07-02 12:22 PM
Anderson Cooper: Are you Lurking?? [View All]
AC, if you're lurking, do you mind posting something? A clue? A hint? A witty rejoinder?
molerific
37 messages
08-07-02 11:40 AM
Feedback on the Mole 2--What would YOU like to say?
Well, if I were one of the contestants booted from the show, I would certainly be cruising these sites to see what the viewers had thought about t
LadyLuna
19 messages
08-07-02 10:58 AM
Favorite moment [View All]
Hey everyone i doing this post to see what was there Favorite moment, Player, and game. in light of that next week is the last eposide o
mindful
40 messages
08-07-02 01:49 AM
Somebody help.... please!!!!
OK my husband and I are sitting here thinking we are both crazy. Why do we remember Heather being the Mole and a guy winning the show? We remember
tasia
4 messages
08-07-02 01:27 AM
Anyone see this site list: You know you're a Mole-a-holic When . . .
You know you're a Mole-a-holic When . . . You bought the "Mole Killer" can on Ebay for over $50. You see a Television commercial w
DaSaintFan
4 messages
08-07-02 01:25 AM
To All of You.
Although I’ve hardly posted at all, I have followed all of your topics since ABC resurrected “The Mole 2.” Now that the show’s over, I ju
Maddison
2 messages
08-06-02 10:41 PM
Why Did ABC Originally Kill The Series Off???
This may have been discussed before off and on, but why in the world would ABC kill the series off when they first showed it? Yes, the ratings
ejm92
6 messages
08-06-02 08:38 PM
PTTE results ep. 11
[h3]A Sad Day[/h3] This is a day of mourning becuase my ship sank last night. The S.S. ALFOMO was jinxed by having the "MOLEFO
GTmike
7 messages
08-06-02 04:56 PM
Mole 3 Online Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/mole3/pet- tion-sign.html?
Chinacat
6 messages
08-06-02 11:41 AM
ATTACKED BY A BOAR?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-04-02 AT 09:38 PM (EST)[/font] I would like to know everybody's input on the boar attack on
drooela
1 messages
08-04-02 09:34 PM
Help Me Please!
I really need a copy of episode 3 (where Lisa gets executed). I have every other episode on tape, so I have no problem trading episodes if you w
spookycat_m
1 messages
08-04-02 03:49 AM
Official Episode 12 Summary
This is my first time, so be gentle... Last Week on the Mole: Al endures hours and hours with a Ho and bubbles, and it is not as
PagongRatEater
17 messages
08-02-02 05:16 PM
Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 03:30 AM (EST)[/font] I think some of the best things about the Mole are the contests
GTmike
3 messages
08-01-02 07:08 PM
A song parody - dedicated to AyaK
Here ya go. You wanted song parodies, etc. so I wrote one just for you. I don't think I need to tell people which song...Molerons should be able
Bebo
12 messages
08-01-02 07:03 PM
Mole Ratings
I don't know how many of you guys have been keeping up with the Mole Ratings, but they are definitely good. At one point when it first started ag
bbk5
14 messages
08-01-02 04:36 PM
Another song for AyaK
"And you can tell everybody, that this is your song..." No, that's not the parody. Back when I first agreed to summarize E4 in B
Bebo
4 messages
08-01-02 02:28 PM
where was july 30 episode filmed?
Does anyone know where the last episode was filmed? (July 30th) I know that it was a small town in Italy, but does anyone know exactly wh
momma
1 messages
08-01-02 09:52 AM
OFFICIAL Episode 11 MOLE Summary
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-29-02 AT 09:33 AM (EST)[/font] [center][font size="4"][b][i]Valley of th
Teddy_Bear
12 messages
07-31-02 06:57 AM
VERY UN-official Episode 11 Summary
[center][font size=6]Don Ho should be shot[/font] by Femme http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files%2
Femme
20 messages
07-30-02 11:49 AM
Tiny Bubbles! [View All]
That entire scenerio with Anderson's fun house was very funny to me, but nothing funnier then Al stuck in that room with the song tiny bubbles pla
Cagan
21 messages
07-29-02 04:39 PM
The Bribe
Hey everyone i want to here some reasons of why they think Elavia was offered her bribe i have my reason i'm not gonna post it yet i want
mindful
4 messages
07-29-02 12:06 PM
Episode 11 on Tape?
My Ultimate TV failed to record episode 11 due to a power outage. Would anyone be able to provide the episode on tape? I'll glady compensate for
tsmally
3 messages
07-24-02 01:26 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •