The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
help me
my little bro stepped my mole tapes and i need to get the episodes bak somehow, any suggestions?
hiphiphazen
4 messages
08-15-02 01:21 AM
Tuesday Night Blues
I just realized why I'm feeling a little "off" today...NO MORE MOLE! :-( There is no reality show to watch tonight and I feel so blue
Red Lady
8 messages
08-14-02 01:30 PM
Lurkers Speak Out [View All]
I really want to know how many different people read this board. If you are a lurker and have never or just rarely post to this board. Would you speak
Created4LIfe
128 messages
08-14-02 12:06 PM
Weren't the producers taking a HUGE chance with the telegram clue??
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum but I've got a question. Am I the only one who thinks the producers were taking a HUGE chance with the
asheffie
4 messages
08-13-02 10:47 PM
Read some interviews
[link:cineplexcity.com/mole2/interviews- html|check it out.]
cyclehausen
11 messages
08-13-02 04:01 AM
Rehashing the Reunion - General Comments [View All]
Heather looked VERY disappointed when her key didn't turn the mole lock door. Dorothy looked adorable with the new haircut and a little
molerific
53 messages
08-12-02 04:21 PM
HELP!!! missed 7/30 episode
My Wife has every other episode on tape except this one. She went on vacation and set the VCR but for some reason it didn't tape. She is heart bro
chris boughter
0 messages
08-11-02 04:46 PM
HELP!!!!!!!
The power went out at my house and my VCR did not record the last episode of The Mole. Is there anyone who would be willing to get me a copy of the t
Trav_01
1 messages
08-11-02 04:15 PM
My Thoughts
This was my first season watching the Mole, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Unlike most people, I didn't catch the clues...but that might because i
Blossom114
3 messages
08-10-02 11:53 PM
Just a question
What does FOMO mean? I've seen it everywhere on this posting thing, and I don't know what it stands for :C)
Blossom114
2 messages
08-10-02 08:35 PM
Question about the last game
Ok. Bill is the Mole, but I just wonder if Bill had to go through all the hiking and asking for direction that were shown on TV. I also wonder if th
bootyup
1 messages
08-10-02 04:13 PM
Isn't there supposed to be a FINAL Summary?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-10-02 AT 06:22 AM (EST)[/font] I'm just wondering where the [b]final summary--[/b]
Teddy_Bear
2 messages
08-10-02 03:46 PM
Cool article on Bill!
Here's another article I've come across... it's from a newspaper in Washington State; check it out! http://www.heraldnet.com/storie
OKCRay
3 messages
08-10-02 04:51 AM
Top 10 Lists
Surprised we haven't had one like this yet... Anyway, here is a good place to post your top 10 lists, whether it's Favorite Moments
Jims02
11 messages
08-10-02 04:07 AM
Here's another site to post your opinions on The Mole
I found this on another message board, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. USA TODAY has an entertainment discussion feature called TV Talk
OKCRay
0 messages
08-09-02 04:11 PM
Formula idea for paying the Mole
From what I know (which isn't much) the Mole just gets a set amount of money based on whatever the production company pays him/her, it has n
Flickjr
0 messages
08-09-02 11:22 AM
Tribute to Dorothy
She was one of the most under the radar, sneaky, and intelligent players there. I'm talking about Dorothy who gained $636000 which she can tha
xxinvincible
7 messages
08-08-02 09:17 PM
Mole Finale Tape For Sale
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-08-02 AT 09:12 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)[/font] If you would like a copy of the Mole 2
brandon13e
1 messages
08-08-02 07:29 PM
The Payment for the game
Since each of the players had to sign releashes and things I am wondering if all players did earn some kind of payment for being in the gam
lindac
3 messages
08-08-02 04:33 PM
Stone Stanley Says There is a Mole 3
Just an FYI, i visited the Stone Stanley website to see if there was any info on the Mole 3 and it says te following: With six shows cu
lroy
14 messages
08-08-02 07:02 AM
Anything we can do to ensure there is a Mole 3?
Hi to everyone, What could we do to ensure the Mole 3? Write to ABC to support it? I watched Mole 1 and 2 and liked both of them. I act
NHgirl
2 messages
08-07-02 09:25 PM
One way to help there be a Mole 3
I got the email address for Kira Wagner, who works for Stone Stanley as the publicist (or something) for The Mole, and emailed her basically s
TheBoredGuy
4 messages
08-07-02 06:10 PM
Au Revoir!
Just wanted to say thank you to all the other posters and the mods on this board. You have all made the show a much more enjoyable experience for me%2
lizard
8 messages
08-07-02 04:57 PM
IT'S BEEN NICE BUT NEVER AGAIN!
I thoroughly enjoyed posting messages on this site but you guys are too smart for me. Because of all the clues you posted, I wasn't at all surpri
moliemolie
2 messages
08-07-02 03:41 PM
Any interest in ABC's new "Push, Nevada" series? [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 02:00 AM (EST)[/font] I'm just wondering how many of the Mole fans here are t
SurvivorBlows
29 messages
08-07-02 12:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •