The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Celebrities so far [View All]
[i]While the host is unknown, some of the players for the celebrity version are known. According to the wire reports, three “celebrities”
survivorscott
21 messages
11-02-02 11:04 AM
Celebrity Mole Host Revealed
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-14-02 AT 02:24 AM (EST)[/font] The host has been revealed for celebrity mole. All I can do is
GTmike
10 messages
11-02-02 10:57 AM
Mole DVD online petition
Hey, how about doing a "good deed for the day"? There is an online petition to have Mole 1 and 2 made available on DVD. Think about it: h
OKCRay
6 messages
10-18-02 03:34 AM
Wondering About Mole Three and Celeb Mole
What can you people tell me about The Mole Three and about The Celeb Mole? Im new here? lol so fill me in! %0
iloveamy
1 messages
10-14-02 10:26 PM
Celebrity Mole...Who do you think or want it to be? [View All]
I'm stealing this from Cycle in another thread... Even though most of us agree that Celebrity Mole could suck, who do you want to see o
trigirl
24 messages
09-15-02 05:27 PM
Mole 4 Audition Information...
... Will be posted on abc.com sometime NEXT week.
MoleNut
13 messages
09-14-02 03:46 PM
Questions for Al [View All]
Welcome to the board Al, aka NYMole1. You played a great game and certainly made the show a lot more interesting to watch. You were my husband's
trigirl
24 messages
09-08-02 09:05 AM
The Mole: Woven Betrayal
Hey guys! Long time reader, first time poster! Just wanted to let you guys know about a mole game I'm running called: "The Mole: Wo
Woven Betrayal
2 messages
09-06-02 05:53 PM
Help! I need a mole episode!
Please help a desperate dad! I failed to tape the final Mole 2 episode for my son, who watched it all season. Any sympathetic parents (or kids%2
edge4885
3 messages
09-05-02 05:08 PM
Heather's radio interview
Here is a summary of Heather's 8/10 WGN interview (I did not actually hear this interview, and I am blatantly copy-and-pasting this summary fr
cyclehausen
15 messages
09-02-02 02:33 PM
Worked on the Mole 2 [View All]
I was on the crew of both seasons of the mole and I also loved the show...I was the one who filmed heather getting chased by the wild boar...it was ve
gmbott
58 messages
08-31-02 06:54 PM
Mole 2 Cast Members: Are You Lurking?? [View All]
If any of the contestants on Mole 2 are lurking around this message board, how about sharing your insights about the game or answering a few of our
spyguy13
86 messages
08-30-02 04:10 PM
More Gnomes!!!
Okay, I'm not sure if I should post this over here, but I guess I will since the boards are a little slow (naturally). Did anyone
Jims02
5 messages
08-30-02 00:29 AM
::latency incorporated::
Hey everyone, I am hosting a new mole game, located at www.geocities.com/latencyinc/Headquarte- s.html It should be a great game, and you can
rTuRnAnCeKr
4 messages
08-28-02 09:41 AM
Mole 1 and 2 on DVD petition
I was looking around on petition online.com and I found this~ [code]http://www.petitiononline.com/mod- perl/signed.cgi?grangerj%
ThE_mOlE_gUrL
0 messages
08-27-02 12:57 PM
Mole 3 & Mole 4
Just to keep things straight; ABC and Stone Stanley are referring to the Celeb Mole as Mole 3. The next "real person" mole will be Mole 4.
MoleNut
9 messages
08-27-02 11:53 AM
Mole 3 and Celeb Mole a GO! [View All]
http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.psp?t- pe=4&cat=0809&id=0208200402131903
MoleNut
24 messages
08-23-02 01:39 PM
good news/bad news
I am delighted that the Mole will return. That is good news. The bad news is that Mole 3 will be a celebrity edition, and as others have pointed o
mocha madness
7 messages
08-23-02 12:18 PM
Now that we know there is going to be a Mole 3 and 4 I thought it would be a great idea..
to start looking for the personality types that would make someone a Mole candidate, and what behavior to look for during the game to see who could
DRONES
1 messages
08-23-02 01:07 AM
Mole 3 game ideas [View All]
This thread was brought up before, but since the show is over, maybe we can come up with some ideas (and hey, since people affiliated with the
cyclehausen
21 messages
08-21-02 09:43 AM
mole 3 petition!
heres the site. just go there and sign. its very simple and it means a lot. i got it from another site. dont know if any of you have heard it but here
MYVERYOWN
3 messages
08-21-02 00:43 AM
Clutching At Anything We Can Find
The final interviwe is up on the ABC site [link:abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/them- le/transcripts/mole2_final_chat_1.html|. Can we survi
cyclehausen
12 messages
08-19-02 05:44 PM
Rob's Mole Audition Video...
is on his business website, [link:www.stargazingproductions.com|Sta- gazing Productions] Check it out.
Stuefis
4 messages
08-19-02 02:26 AM
Email ABC in support of The Mole 3 - contact info HERE
Andrea Wong is the ABC executive who ultimately has the decision about whether or not to renew The Mole for additional seasons. Her email a
MoleNut
1 messages
08-18-02 11:22 PM
Nielsen Ratings for Finale
Didn't see this anywhere, sorry if it's a duplicate. Here is the link: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s- o
lroy
3 messages
08-16-02 09:26 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •