The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Moleron FINAL Popularity List, v.C.7
After a seven week run, the series is finished until probably late this summer, when I hope and pray that the celebrities will vanish and we'll
ejm92
1 messages
02-14-03 02:02 PM
Finale Ratings for Celebrity Mole:Hawaii
And finally the last of the ratings. Overall, not a bad showing for the mole. This is proof to ABC that they have a possibility w/this franchise
GTmike
1 messages
02-14-03 12:42 PM
Mole Fans
Even though I'm sure Mole fans differ as much as any other group on the planet, we do share some things in common. Namely, our love of:
TourGirl
3 messages
02-13-03 12:53 PM
Top Ten Mole Games
[font color=blue][font size="1"] ---------------------------------------- ------------------- The Quotes are back!
Jims02
20 messages
02-13-03 02:46 AM
Favorite Celebrity Mole Moments (Thus Far)
I figure with the big Celebrity Mole finale coming up tonight, it would be fun to look back on our favorite moments from the few past episodes we ha
TourGirl
8 messages
02-13-03 02:42 AM
Any info on Mole 4 yet?
I know this is a bit early since Mole 3 hasnt even finished does anyone have any any info on Mole 4 yet, or if there is officially even going to be
davids2004
11 messages
02-13-03 02:40 AM
Who would you want to see play Celebrity Mole-2?
ABC: HERE IS MY WISH PICK FOR CELEBRITY MOLE-2 ROSIE O'DONNELL ASHTON KUSHER PAUL HOGAN LUCY LAWLESS A
molemaniacnc
8 messages
02-13-03 00:17 AM
This season's tape/mole killer
Based on the numerous locked threads I hearby dub "EBAY JOURNALS" This season's taped bag / mole killer clue. Congratulations, it
survivorscott
7 messages
02-11-03 11:51 PM
Celbrity Mole-Realityworld.com link
no clues no hints and the only ones who would find this interesting is posters on these boards.But a fun bit of info none the less. Kathy g
survivorscott
6 messages
02-11-03 05:24 PM
Celebrity Mole Episode 5 Summary: Dress Me Up, Strip Me Down
[b]Official Celebrity Mole Episode 5 Summary: Dress Me Up, Strip Me Down[/b] Bebo’s Mole Journal [i]I AM THE
Bebo
5 messages
02-11-03 02:48 PM
Touring the shoot location--sadly, no spoilers
Hi everyone, I wish I had some info that would help spoil the ending tonight, but then I wouldn't be in this forum, would I?
Outfrontgirl
6 messages
02-10-03 11:00 PM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii ep.5 ratings
The weekly dish on how the Mole did in the ratings: From Zap2it.com: [i]At 10 p.m., NBC's "Law & Order," 12.3/20
GTmike
3 messages
02-10-03 03:45 PM
Two words.
Spell. Check. Okay, I know they've spelled Erik with a C on a previous quiz, but tonight, they went overboard (okay, not OVERB
clemsonbeav
6 messages
02-09-03 03:16 PM
FREDRIQUE
i caught fred on some morning show...and she was just as negative towards erik or is it eric...anyways...she was even talking about being sick of kath
MollyTV
1 messages
02-07-03 09:36 AM
Celebrity Mole Ep 4 Summary: How do you play "rock, paper, scissors"?
Sorry for the delay everyone (been busy with school and the usual stuff). Also please ignore all typos, spelling, or grammar errors!! :
NaughtyKittySara
11 messages
02-06-03 08:34 PM
Celebrity Mole Popularity List, v.C.5
Well, I guess you can tell I'm bored with the show, since I didn't even remember to do a popularity list last week.....even though there have
ejm92
5 messages
02-06-03 02:00 PM
coooook
how do you spell that? like a cooker thats all i wanted to to say
Bruce
0 messages
02-06-03 08:26 AM
Such Cr*p
The F*ckin* sucks and blows at the same time. Saw it coming like 10 mins into it (should have seen it from what they did last year) but s
Bruce
1 messages
02-06-03 00:07 AM
Celebrity Mole Hawaii: ep.4results/FINAL show picks
[h3]DXCEETUE[/h3] What an interesting interesting show. Man do we all stink. I am sure that when we saw red, there was a colle
GTmike
31 messages
02-05-03 10:00 PM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE ep.4 results/FINAL changes here
[h3]At The Bottom Of The Ocean Floor[/h3] Well it was easy to score this week's PTTE. :) Most everyone had +3 or +2 fo
GTmike
23 messages
02-05-03 09:57 PM
Celebrity Mole: better than expected?
Now i remember two months back when most of you laughed at the idea of a celebrity mole. Most of you thought that it would not be the same and it woul
BaquaR13
18 messages
02-04-03 12:31 PM
THE GREAT TWIST
Not that there is going to be a twist at the end, but I was curious. What would be your ideal ending to the game that would make you go "Wow"%3
Jims02
4 messages
02-04-03 09:11 AM
Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings
Ratings for ep4: From Zap2it.com: [i]NBC moved into first at 10 p.m. with a rerun of "Law & Order," 9.5/16. CBS' %
GTmike
3 messages
02-02-03 09:27 PM
The Mole Season Tapes
Does anyone have every episode of the Mole season 1 and/or season 2 on tape? Please let me know! Thanks!
dtiger1519
1 messages
02-02-03 02:07 AM
Celebrity Mole Ep 3 Summary: "The Corbin Show"
[i]Well, I know it's only Thursday, but I'm feeling a little crazy today... And the fact that I had the whole day wide open to write it.%5
Jims02
18 messages
01-31-03 06:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •