The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Celebrity Mole 2 Where?
Now what are everyones opion's on where the next Celebrity Mole will take place. With the threat of war, I assume they don't want to go far. My
survivorscott
5 messages
06-28-03 04:33 PM
Celebrity Mole:Hawaii Finale Summary "The Finale"
Announcer: [i]Previously on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii[/i] (everyone collectively holds breath) [i] the waterfall game, sheep game
GTmike
13 messages
06-26-03 06:39 PM
The Mole Online
Hey everybody im starting a new Online game. Which will involve 12 contestants including a mole. To apply you must have AOL Instant Messanger. I think
trotein
3 messages
05-25-03 05:08 PM
Mole Central
I have started a new mole online game. I know that there are many of these out there but this is just something to do in your spare time. The websit
JBostonRedSox03
1 messages
05-24-03 02:09 PM
The Mole: Internet Betrayal
Hey ya'll, I hate to actually post here in this sort of fashion, but heck, advertising ain't easy these days. Anyway... %
actionsofthedevil
0 messages
04-26-03 08:47 PM
Celebrity Mole 1 to be repeated on ABCFamily Channel
For a walk down memory lane and to see how each episode flows one after another check out ABCFamily Channel on Saturday. http:/%2
AZ_Leo
1 messages
04-17-03 03:50 AM
Frederique on E!
Frederique a.k.a. "the best mole--ever" will be on the Michael Essany Show on the E! channel tonight(Sunday)at 10:30 pm PST. I've never
joannie
2 messages
03-18-03 04:45 PM
The Execution Program
Does anyone know about the execution program in the Mole. When there is an execution the host enters a name into the computer. Then presses enter. Doe
CharlesWollin
2 messages
03-17-03 10:06 PM
Celebrity Mole- THE BEST.FINALE.EVER.
I cant say this more enough, this season of the mole has became one of my favorite reality seasons ever, and I couldn't have asked for a better
survivormitsx
17 messages
03-13-03 02:44 AM
Kim Coles on Star Search
Anyone catch Kim tonight? She was a guest judge....Arsenio also said that she was a performer on the show back in the 1980's, I guess she was a
ejm92
0 messages
03-12-03 11:47 PM
who was asked, but didn't do Celebrity Mole
As I was watching The Wayne Brady Show the other day, Tom Arnold was on. He mentioned he was asked to be on Celebrity Mole but turned it down. So th
survivorscott
2 messages
03-04-03 09:17 AM
kathy in a movie idea
ok....wondering if anyone else thought this. i am in the middle of the book "light of the moon" by dean koontz...it is pretty good....none will ev
MollyTV
0 messages
03-01-03 08:53 PM
Lunch with Celebrity Mole: Hawaii winner, Kathy Griffin
Visit ABCAuctions.com for a chance to go to lunch with Kathy Griffin, winner of Celebrity Mole: Hawaii - 70% of the proceeds from this auction g
ABCAuctions
1 messages
02-25-03 03:38 PM
Another Mole Series?
This is my first time posting and I haven't gotten a chance to read any of the other postings so maybe this subject has already been covered. Anywa
gracieb
3 messages
02-25-03 08:46 AM
The Sim Mole Italy
Hey Guys, just trying to re-open the excitement of the mole, I know I can't go a week without betrayal:) Finally after about two
FiReBuRu
6 messages
02-23-03 12:57 PM
DinoBoy on Law & Order:SVU
Erik was on Law & Order:SVU tonight. I kept expecting someone to jump up and accuse him of being the mole. And when they were trying to decide i
Loree
0 messages
02-21-03 11:32 PM
Thanks everybody!
I've been a lurker since Mole 2, and I wanted to tell everyone that it is 100 times more enjoyable joining in the conversation! I think the who
joannie
0 messages
02-20-03 03:03 PM
Mole With·draw·al
Just wanted to have a thread where everyone could post their sadness that the Mole is over. :( Anyone else going through withdrawal right now?%
GTmike
5 messages
02-19-03 09:19 PM
HI KATHY!
I'm such a DAW, it's sad... ;-) Kathy reads the message boards. I think that's pretty cool. If I ever was on the show, I wo
Jims02
0 messages
02-19-03 03:48 PM
Chat w/ Kathy
From Chat w/Kathy last Thursday from MSN. Digital Dish Diva was the moderator/host (just in case). She reads the message boards although SB
GTmike
0 messages
02-19-03 02:14 PM
Looking for Season 1 of the Mole
Please let me know if anyone might have the episodes of the 1st season of the mole on VHS. I would appreciate any info that you could give me!%0
molesleuth3
5 messages
02-18-03 06:29 PM
Celebrity Mole Marathon!
Just wanted to let everyone know that ABC Family will be running a Celebrity Mole marathon tomorrow (Sunday, 2/16). It starts at 1:00 PM ES
TourGirl
1 messages
02-16-03 11:20 AM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings
[h3]Congrats to Ahtumbreez[/h3] So Frederique was the mole. Her and ABC sure fooled all of us huh!!! No one from th
GTmike
11 messages
02-16-03 00:54 AM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii Final Anti-Executee Results
[h3]Congrats to WHaTTHeMoLe[/h3] Congrats to Frederique being the Mole and for fooling all of us!!! Kathy Griffin gets to
GTmike
6 messages
02-15-03 06:27 PM
Moleron FINAL Popularity List, v.C.7
After a seven week run, the series is finished until probably late this summer, when I hope and pray that the celebrities will vanish and we'll
ejm92
1 messages
02-14-03 02:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •