The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Software Program
Hey, does anyone know what computer program is used for the executions on Celebrity Mole and where I could get it? The reason I ask is because I w
crazyperzon
4 messages
01-29-04 02:30 PM
WHAT THE HELL???
WHY KEISHA?? aNGIE SHOULD HAVE GONE BECAUSE SHE IS SOOO ANNOYING AND THAT PAINTING LOOKED LIKE A SEPTIC TANK!!!!!!!%
Molehunter345
5 messages
01-29-04 12:26 PM
FOMO Game - Week Three Results / Week Four Entry [View All]
Buh-bye, Stephen. Itís been fun (again.) You only hoodwinked TWO of our players, who received negative points for the week and will [u%5
Spidey
39 messages
01-28-04 11:04 PM
This sucks
I'm of the opinion that the producers of the show were completly stupid not to have either Corbin or Stephen as the mole. With both of them gone so
Ahtumbreez
15 messages
01-28-04 11:01 PM
Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 3 results/wk 4 picks [View All]
[h3]Not A Mole Usual Suspect[/h3] So we are now left to all new players now that Stephen is gone. How sad is it that the players
GTmike
29 messages
01-28-04 09:09 PM
RAG Mole Leg: Results Ep. 3/Entry Ep. 4
[font color=red]Twenty-four players have set out on a journey to win the Reality Adventure Game mole game. In this game, there is no real mole
magic_star
19 messages
01-28-04 08:43 PM
Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 2 results/wk 3 picks [View All]
[h3]He Knew It[/h3] Well, it looks like our crazy neurotic mole player who will later KNOW who the mole was, Wed. night, bo
GTmike
32 messages
01-27-04 11:06 AM
celebrity mole just does not cut it
I ran across an old tape I still have with the final two episdoes of Mole I....now that was an entertaining reality show. The current versions of cel
mocha madness
0 messages
01-25-04 04:52 PM
FOMO Game - Week Two Results, Week Three Entry [View All]
Well, Corbinís gone and he has claimed the first victims in the FOMO game. Four of our players received negative points for the week and will [
Spidey
48 messages
01-22-04 09:33 PM
I got a spoiler right
after years of just guessing I am finally glad I was able to add a legitimit spoiler to the boards of any kind. I was the first to mention
survivorscott
2 messages
01-22-04 04:39 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread Ep3
So, anyway... SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILE
Jims02
2 messages
01-22-04 09:08 AM
RAG Mole Leg: Results Ep. 2/Entry Ep. 3
[font color=red]Twenty-five players have set out on a journey to win the Reality Adventure Game mole game. In this game, there is no real mole
magic_star
20 messages
01-21-04 08:39 PM
CMY PTTE [View All]
Picks To The End... You know the rules. Points are bad. 8 point/week penalty for late entries. 5 p
cyclehausen
42 messages
01-21-04 06:41 PM
Don't Try This At Home
Apparently our celebrity contestants are risking their lives with these stunts (from the Associated Press). Did someone decide to do this by watc
mikey
2 messages
01-21-04 01:35 PM
Celebrity Mole Yucatan- Episode One Official Summary
Dear Diary, This year the fine execs at ABC have decided to give EVERYONE here a diary, including those of us in the crew. If you ask m
DebCapsFan
7 messages
01-20-04 06:50 PM
Poll:MUsic
What is your favorite music "Theam" on the mole? What is your least favorite music "Theam" on the mole? My favorite is whe
moleron486
2 messages
01-19-04 05:59 PM
CELEBRITY MOLE: HAWAII on DVD!!!
Just when you think life couldn't possibly get any better... here's some information I just came across on TVShowsOnDVD.com: [i]%
OKCRay
0 messages
01-18-04 08:24 PM
Mole Favorites List 4.2
Yeah, I know there wasn't a 4.1. Since someone brought up on the Clues forum wanting a favorites list, I thought he was going to start one (h
Bebo
12 messages
01-17-04 00:14 AM
The FOMO game - Week One - COME JOIN!!!
Come join a new game I have been wanting to host since, well, since they announced another Mole was in the works. I just checked Magic
Spidey
45 messages
01-16-04 11:28 AM
I had another Mole dream (or, Mole Fanatics- out of the closet!)
Does this ever happen to anyone else? In going to bed immediately after watching The Mole (it's on so late this season), and/or after vis
Tiger Lily
4 messages
01-15-04 07:09 PM
Coalition Question
I've never seen any of the Mole seasons until I saw the episode last night. I don't understand the advantage to forming a "coalition" with an
tron81
2 messages
01-15-04 11:41 AM
Ep2
************SPOILER************* [b]For those who haven't seen the show yet, DO N
Jims02
9 messages
01-15-04 11:37 AM
FOMO Game - Week One Results / Week Two Entry [View All]
[b]CMY FOMO GAME Ė Week One Results / Week Two Entry[/b] Thank you all so much for playing! This should be a fun season!
Spidey
42 messages
01-15-04 10:43 AM
Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 1 results/wk 2 picks [View All]
[h3]Cut From the Mole's TRL For Next Week[/h3] Welcome back everyone (and new players). We are back and now that we have w
GTmike
32 messages
01-15-04 02:22 AM
YUCATAN Font Name?
Hey Gang, I'm in the process of creating a FLASH Quiz based on the CMY, and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the font of
MrGameShow
0 messages
01-14-04 09:58 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •