The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WSC2 (FV) The Cat who would be King
This is kind of a mix between free verse and rhyming, but I think it is loosly enough structered to be posted in the free verse category. %
Naked
8 messages
02-02-03 03:01 PM
WSC2 (FF) Hello Daddy
Wow I have ten minutes left! Being the ultimate WSC2 DAW I will post another first draft. It still needs to be polished, and likely will end up
echogirl
4 messages
02-02-03 02:05 PM
WSC2 (VA) Ocean Electric
This is a photo I took off of Highway 101 about 40 miles south of San Francisco. It has been significantly altered using Adobe Photo Deluxe.
echogirl
4 messages
02-02-03 01:58 PM
WSC2 (RP)Saved
I've worked and reworked this one, I'm just not sure that it's worthy yet of it's recipient. But, if the still unfinished poem that I'v
L82LIFE
3 messages
02-02-03 01:55 PM
WSC2-(VA)-Trash Talking Terry doll
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3e3aff3642b085fb.jpg [/center] In 2001 the days were lo
MellowYellow
4 messages
02-02-03 02:58 AM
Thanks, everyone!
For another great contest, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll have the ballot posted after I've gotten a good night's sleep. :)%
SherpaDave
3 messages
02-02-03 02:42 AM
WSC2(VA)-The Undressing-
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3e3af5012f40208f.jpg [/center] I am truly bummed Pops d
MellowYellow
3 messages
02-01-03 00:23 AM
WSC2 (SS)Caged
Caged. Caged like an animal. Caged by the same animals that had hunted her. Jen looked around the small, stark room they held her in.
L82LIFE
8 messages
02-01-03 00:20 AM
WSC2(HU)
Top 10 things to teach grand kids (revenge on my own children) When our daughter was 9, we tried (in vain) to have her keep a cle
MellowYellow
8 messages
02-01-03 00:06 AM
My Brother (RP)
This piece was difficult; it's real life stuff. Perhaps too heavy for RP, perhaps not. This was certainly not my usual writing style and sorry
RudyRules
6 messages
02-01-03 00:03 AM
WSC2 (HU) Voices, Part 1
WARNING: Total silliness ahead! I can't believe I'm actually posting this. It's incomplete and has taken on a life of it's very own. F
echogirl
9 messages
01-31-03 11:59 PM
WSC2 (HU) Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear From Your Homeroom Teacher
Dave: It's time again for tonight's Top Ten list. From the home office in Hamilton, Ontario, the Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear F
Survivorerist
6 messages
01-31-03 06:59 PM
What is the best way to capture a painting for posting?
If I can finish a painting I'm about to start (and provided it's not utter crap, which is certainly no guarantee, since I'm no painter ;
I_AM_HE
7 messages
01-31-03 06:33 PM
(VA) Triangle Girl (not a contest entry)
Ah yes, you thought you were done with me. But here is a fabulous design done by my favorite designer Wheezygirl. At age 6, this talented design
Wheezy
3 messages
01-31-03 04:31 PM
WSC2(VA) Ode to TechNoir
Who loves you baby. *wink* http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3e39e7892f22da2c.jpg
Wheezy
3 messages
01-31-03 02:00 PM
WSC2(VA) Silence of the Spam
This is an original piece of art that I created on an absolutely fantastic new art program for serious artists only. Look out Echo baby, you
Wheezy
5 messages
01-31-03 01:56 PM
WSC2 SS "Mother's Dog"
I remember that day in early spring when mother came home from work around the usual supper hour. The day was like any other and found my brother and
snoocharoo
2 messages
01-31-03 12:00 PM
WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual
Funny how I often find myself there. [i] And the music played... [/i] [i] And I felt like And I felt like bei
echogirl
5 messages
01-31-03 08:52 AM
WSC2(VA) THE TASTING
This is acrylic on wood. My boss had a bunch of sample kitchen cabinet doors when he built his home, and I found them interesting to paint on. Unfor
MellowYellow
9 messages
01-31-03 08:42 AM
WSC2 (VA) Deadhead
Okay I'm disappointed this category hasn't recieved [i] any [/i] entries thus far! Visual art can be basically anything you want it t
echogirl
8 messages
01-31-03 08:39 AM
Catching Up
This is one of the best competitions yet! I have been trying to read everything so I can vote. I have read and seen some really terrific
Drive My Car
0 messages
01-31-03 08:32 AM
WSC2 Rules
I'm posting the rules a few days before the contest actually begins so that any questions can be answered before the contest is actually underway. T
SherpaDave
12 messages
01-30-03 09:03 PM
(IP) Mother's Dog
Motherís Dog I remember that day in early spring when mother came home from work around the usual supper hour. The day was like any othe
snoocharoo
3 messages
01-30-03 06:22 PM
WSC2(FV) Captured
Captured In awe she gazed pleased toward her wanded creation eyes slightly crossed fluttering hand whose spoiler
Wheezy
4 messages
01-30-03 02:02 PM
WSC2 (FV) Silhouettes
This is the first poem I have written in 10 years. I will probably tinker with this some more; however being a total WSC2 DAW I'm posting it anyw
echogirl
2 messages
01-30-03 01:47 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •