The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WSC3 (PH) Antoine's Tequila Sunrise
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ff9a5ae1d0e7e3d.jpg This picture was taken on my way to work shortly be
northernlights
6 messages
01-06-04 01:18 PM
WSC(HU) Top Ten Predictions for 2004
10. The New York Yankees will win their division again this year despite fielding an almost entirely new team -- and then proceed to get swept in the
Mysterious Jedi
6 messages
01-06-04 12:22 PM
WSC3(PH) Transit
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ff4d0be0907b06a.jpg I wrote a story about a pier once, and Sharkie wa
Wheezy
12 messages
01-06-04 11:45 AM
WSC3 (HU) Top Ten Things The President Will Do In The New Year
[b]Top Ten Things The President Will Do In The New Year[/b] Number 10... [font color=green]Give a big huge kiss
magic_star
5 messages
01-06-04 10:59 AM
I haven't been writing.
But I have been doing this: It's a white onyx vase I picked up, with primarily bronze and stainless maille, and brass chains with b
desert_rhino
5 messages
01-06-04 09:39 AM
WSC3 (RP) Ode to FarmBoy
All the girls wilt At the thought of his kilt. But who could hope to snare A guy with red hair? Heís the biggest t
Deonna
9 messages
01-05-04 04:43 PM
WSC3 (PH) Long Way From Home
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ff6d80e6bc01256.jpg Nothing spectacular, but the story behind the pict
PhoenixMons
2 messages
01-05-04 03:56 PM
Non-entry Photos (the cute pics of the cute kid)
You've seen the adorable kissing kids picture (and if you haven't, shame on you...they're somewhere on OT from about 5-6 months ago), no
PhoenixMons
1 messages
01-02-04 10:47 AM
SSC3 Awards!
First let me apologize to everyone for the time it took to get these results posted. No excuses but I want to thank you all for your patience. I promi
DataShark
19 messages
09-27-03 04:44 AM
SSC3 (NF) Fear
Fear is wanting to know why, but no one will tell you. It can be hearing your child screaming and not be able to comfort her. Or wondering
Breezy
5 messages
09-24-03 02:23 PM
SSC3(NF) Senescent Hearts
ďDad?Ē he asked softly, making me look up from my book to watch the semi-private exchange about to occur. The two donít notice me wat
Wheezy
8 messages
09-24-03 01:23 PM
SSC3 (NF) Caroline
I want to talk about Caroline. No last name, just Caroline. Iíll respect her privacy in that regard. Oh, I could have written a fake
Devious Weasel
12 messages
09-24-03 01:15 PM
SSC3 Ballot and Links List
First we all need to that SerpaDave for all his efforts in setting up this competition. Thanks Sherps! A couple of items: Sunny_Bu
DataShark
5 messages
09-19-03 07:18 PM
SSC3(HU) To Dave, With Love
To Dave, With Love What is it about guys named Dave? My first steady boyfriend was named Dave. He broke up with me because I wo
Silvergirl1
14 messages
09-13-03 00:42 AM
SSC3 (NF) All Grown Up
The next generation is here. The steady stream of teddy bear covered announcements that fill my mailbox heralds their arrival. They come wearing han
L82LIFE
8 messages
09-13-03 00:19 AM
Little Boy (Short Story)
[i]I probably should have posted this for the contest, but here it is anyway. It's short. It might be annoying. Decide for yourself.[/i
TechNoir
10 messages
09-09-03 11:16 PM
SSC3(NF) The Dancing Smurf
[font color=blue][b]True story: No, not a story about true, but a real tale of dating angst. It's the kind of story from my past t
Silvergirl1
5 messages
09-09-03 10:01 PM
All My World's Turn Ep 6 [View All]
The Doublewide “Let’s get outta here sleeeve.” Nightscribe through an angry glance at Jizzy and Mandy.
LadyT
27 messages
09-09-03 04:05 PM
A Bor
-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3cdfff3b0561b4c3.jpg http:%2
Ra_8secs
12 messages
09-09-03 03:54 PM
Everybody wins.
Unless someone else wants to take over the job of assembling a ballot and collecting votes, I'm declaring everyone co-winners. Much as I'd like
SherpaDave
2 messages
09-07-03 07:33 PM
Mountain Junction (IP)
Ok, this is rather frightning for me to do, but here goes.... At the Temple, there are two works in progress. Tales from the Temple%
Sunny_Bunny
4 messages
09-03-03 02:31 PM
delay
Hi, y'all. I know I'm late with the ballot, etc. As soon as I've caught up on my sleep (and I am WAY behind), I'll get it posted up
SherpaDave
0 messages
09-03-03 11:43 AM
SSC3 (SS) Mission Improbable-Hulaboobs Part 1
My brother is getting married in two weeks. This should be a joyous occasion. I should be jumping up and down knowing that he finally found a nice%2
L82LIFE
1 messages
09-03-03 02:11 AM
For my friends...
[i] This isn't an entry for the story competition, but I don't have any other medium of expressing what I've been trying to say for awhile
sticks
3 messages
09-03-03 00:58 AM
SSC3 (PH) The Pier
Last minute entry! I was hoping to get a story in, but a crazy couple of weeks has prevented it. Instead, I present to you one of my favorite ph
Meemo
1 messages
09-02-03 01:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •