The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Leaving Home - Part 1
[i]Let me preface this by saying this story is not finished yet, but as I can tell that I'm running out of time I thought I would post the fir
idiotcowboy
28 messages
08-06-02 12:46 PM
As my World Turn's Ep 8
The Jailhouse “Hi Sleeeve.” Mon Cherie, dressed for her first day of court said. “Hey.&%
LadyT
22 messages
11-17-02 07:07 PM
All My World's Turn Ep 7
The Docks It was midnight when Katem arrived by limousine to meet his “business associate” Dabo. “Dabo
LadyT
28 messages
10-29-02 02:24 AM
October Book Club Chats
So is everyone reading? I hoped the selections this month were ones you enjoyed. Although now I'm asking myself why I didn't pick Frankenstein o
Lisapooh
10 messages
10-29-02 02:17 AM
All My World's Turn
Katem’s apartment “So where have you been Superman? You know, I always hated that you got that name, makes y
LadyT
41 messages
10-14-02 10:11 AM
Discussion Questions - THe World According to Garp
Ok - here's some topics to think about for our second Ocotber selection. There are plot points discussed in the questions, so don't read them pr
Lisapooh
4 messages
10-10-02 05:35 PM
All My World's Turn Ep 4
"Are you really sure about this Sheila? I don’t want you doing this for me.” Sherps told his wife. Sheila hel
LadyT
30 messages
10-09-02 01:48 PM
All My World Turn's Episode Two
True’s house Detective Bebo was walking through the crime scene, “Buggy, are you all right?”%3
LadyT
29 messages
10-06-02 00:51 AM
All My World's Turn- Episode One
Buggy, Sheila and True were sipping their morning coffee, a ritual that had been going on for several years now. A Monday morning ritual R
LadyT
62 messages
10-06-02 00:51 AM
All My World's Turn Episode 3
Buggy’s glass dropped, shattering at her feet. “OMG! What are you doing here? True is dead you know.” S
LadyT
26 messages
10-04-02 06:18 PM
Discussion Questions - The Lovely Bones
Here's a few of the themes we could touch on for "The Lovely Bones". Ther ar esome plot points reaveled in the questions - so don't read them
Lisapooh
0 messages
10-02-02 11:11 AM
Announcement of SSC2 Winners!
I'm sorry these took so long to post, the home PC where I store my email crashed a couple of weeks ago and it took me a while to get access to the
SurvivorBlows
19 messages
08-31-02 03:32 PM
Casting Call!
I will be writing an SB soap about well us. I am the Executive Producer and Head Writer. Use this thread if you want to be in this soap. If you hav
LadyT
49 messages
08-30-02 11:33 AM
Without Me - A duet by Shakes and Supes (Song Parody)(PN)
[i]From the producers of such great song parodies as ummm...well, ok, there aren't technically any "great" ones. Heck, this one sucks
Superman
12 messages
08-24-02 06:10 PM
SSC (PN) Big Blowser 3, The Finale
WEEK NINE “Make-up! Make-up for Miss Chung!” Connie: “This show is killing my career. They are starting to talk a
Swami
11 messages
08-24-02 05:04 PM
SSC3 (PN) Big Blowser, Part III of IV
Make-up for Ms. Chung! Make-up for Ms. Chung! Connie: “This show is a disaster. We can’t even keep the damn contestants alive l
Swami
12 messages
08-24-02 04:59 PM
SSC2 (PN) Big Blowser, Part II
The Swami cuts loose. Peeps die. It’s not pretty. WEEK TWO “Make-up! Make-up for Miss Chung!” The Big Blowse
Swami
13 messages
08-24-02 04:55 PM
SSC2(PN) Big Blowser. A Reality TV parody starring, well, us.
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3d30af50796685e9.gif[/center] “Good evening. My name
Swami
15 messages
08-24-02 04:45 PM
To all Story writers
I hereby give my consent to be used in any story that y'all wanna use me in. I do have a couple of personas that I've used in the past in deal li
nailbone
3 messages
08-24-02 04:31 PM
SSC: Bebo Boop, Part II (PN)
[i]This is dedicated to all my fellow posters who were sweet enough to agree to be in stories and who said nice things about the first installment
Bebo
15 messages
08-24-02 08:45 AM
Final Ballot
Hey gang, I'd hoped to post the final ballot some time in the next couple hours, but unless Mrs. Sherpa gets up from her nap, I nee
SherpaDave
20 messages
08-15-02 05:13 PM
Nov/Dec Book Club Discussion Questions - The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier and Clay
1. When we are first introduced to Sammy Klayman, we are told: "Houdini was a hero to little men, city boys, and Jews; Samuel Louis Klay
Lisapooh
0 messages
11-22-02 11:19 AM
An Essay
Hi friends, I haven't felt this vulnerable since I lay completely numb, totally naked and spread-eagle on the operating table with 12 onlookers
fivestarwheezy
12 messages
12-17-02 07:48 PM
Cancun Essay, Part Two
[font size = 3]Don't Cry For Me, Cancun Tino[/font](con't) There was no one on that beach as beautiful as the six of
fivestarwheezy
4 messages
12-27-02 04:18 PM
Anxiety and Overcoming Writer's Block
Or perhaps I should overcome my anxiety first :o) Last night and most of today I have spent staring at blank pages. Oh I write a sent
echogirl
5 messages
01-01-03 12:39 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •