The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
(Entry) "The Observer" --Rhyming Poetry Contest
[center][font size="3"][b][i][u]The Observer[/b][/i][/u][/font][/center] [center%
Teddy_Bear
3 messages
08-02-02 09:41 PM
SSC2-Anxiety(SS)
The tension was palatable. It settled over the room like a thick cloud of gray smoke. She sat near the window; watching, waiting, her hands ta
L82LIFE
5 messages
08-02-02 09:15 PM
SSC2: Top 10 List Why Monkeys Can't Play at SB: (TT)
This is the last day I guess that I can post this, huh? This TTL was a collective effort of: Lady_T, Samiam, Kokoro, Mon Cherie and myself
aymelek
3 messages
08-02-02 09:00 PM
My Secret Garden, Pt 1: Overview--VA
This garden began six years ago and I will leave it forever in only three days. This tour starts in front of the house, and then mo
Outfrontgirl
6 messages
08-02-02 08:56 PM
SSC2 The Signs(FF)
I decided to do this after seeing what happened in Naperville, Kentucky. [i]Somewhere in outer space....[/i] "Com
sherlock
5 messages
08-02-02 08:51 PM
SSC2--Lessons in Guilt (NF)
I guess I could also enter this as Flash Non-fiction, as it's short & to the point, but since there is no such category... :-) I wrote thi
aymelek
5 messages
08-02-02 02:19 PM
SSCII: Spike II: Return of Phil (RP)
I thought it wouldn't hurt to complete the Spike saga; I don't have anything to lose! A true story: [u]Spike II: Retur
aymelek
6 messages
07-31-02 11:24 PM
My Secret Garden, Pt. 2--VA
Part Two of my entry gets a more close-up to the flowers, with a few broader shots for context. The shots essentially move from the top of the back
Outfrontgirl
4 messages
07-31-02 11:22 PM
Beholden (FV)
I figured it was only fair that since I wrote about Thing 1 for the last SSC, I should write about Thing 2 for this one :) [u][
samiam
6 messages
07-31-02 05:34 AM
SSC2-'Twas the Summer Before S5 (PN)
‘Twas the summer before S5 and at [b]Survivor Blows[/b], the peeps were all being desperate attention ho’s.%0
L82LIFE
11 messages
07-31-02 04:58 AM
SS2 The Pool (FF)
The Pool – Loads of Summer Fun! My sweet little daughter had gotten together with Mrs. L and together they made an executive decision%2
RudyRules
7 messages
07-31-02 04:49 AM
The Boy in the Bed
OK, A Dr. Suess type poem for you Dr. S lovers! The Boy in the Bed Dad said, “Fred, it is half past eight, Cli
RudyRules
14 messages
07-31-02 04:46 AM
SSC2 (PN): Bebo Boop, Part I
[i]Everyone mentioned in this story is either in the blanket permissions thread or has emailed me permission for inclusion.[/i] %
Bebo
16 messages
07-31-02 04:43 AM
The Moment of Truth SSC 02 (NF)
[i]I have blogged about this event in great detail in order to try and move on. http://wwww.obmik.blogspot.com. This is a more random, fla
anotherkim
8 messages
07-31-02 03:03 AM
SSC2 The Gift (FF)
It was supposed to be the best gift I would ever receive, according to my dad. As he handed the .22 rifle over to me, I ran my hands over the stoc
sherlock
6 messages
07-31-02 02:46 AM
SSC2 (RP) Choices
I stand alone, flanked by the sea, Frothy white waves wash over me. The wind at my back, hot sun in my face, Wonder
L82LIFE
9 messages
07-31-02 02:45 AM
SSC2The Tribute(FV)
This is my first entry in any of these competitions, so, go a little easy on me! She wakes up and makes the bed. She
sherlock
4 messages
07-31-02 02:41 AM
SSC2 Top Ten Reasons Sherlock is Not the Monkey
[font color=red]Okay, this is my first attempt at a TTL. I hope you get a few laughs out of it.[/font] [b]Dave[/b]
Silvergirl1
9 messages
07-31-02 02:40 AM
Three Bullets (FF)
*Damn this flash fiction.......it is so hard....but I really want to try it! So here goes* Three Bullets "Three bullets.
MandyM
8 messages
07-31-02 02:38 AM
SSC2 Bound (VA)
I love this category. This is an adaptation of a painting I saw once. Sorry for the size. I have no way of resizing it on this computer and my othe
Crimsyn
4 messages
07-31-02 02:22 AM
A Good Day (SS)
Richard woke up beside his bed on the floor of his apartment. His head ached and his eyes burned with the bright sunlight shining through. He had ob
Asskicker
5 messages
07-31-02 02:12 AM
Server v. Taker(SS)
Okay, here goes with another attempt... *wish me luck* Sometimes I think the computer is out to [b]"get me"[/b].
Red Lady
4 messages
07-31-02 02:08 AM
SSC2 Julius (IP)
(With much hesitation, I give you what is to be the first chapter of the book I'm writing. The purpose of posting this is not for copyedits or
Superman
6 messages
07-31-02 02:04 AM
SSC2 TopTen Little Known Facts about SurvivorBlows.com(TT)
Frooooom the home office in Wahoooooooo, Nebraska I've got a little somethin' here in my hands we at the Late Show like to call, Tonight's T
Superman
10 messages
07-31-02 02:03 AM
Cook The Books (RP)
Cook the books Cook the books Keep that friendship With the crooks If you don’t care on How it looks Cook th
Asskicker
6 messages
07-31-02 02:01 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •