The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SSC5 (FF) "Blind Fate"
[b][i]"Blind Fate"[/b][/i] Mustafa awoke hearing the last verse of the muezzin's [i]adzan[/i] emanating
cahaya
8 messages
08-07-05 11:00 AM
SSC5 (NF) Field of Dreams
Field of dreams I didnít have many friends growing up. In the small Midwest town I lived in there were regular city blocks, but those w
J I M B O
6 messages
08-07-05 10:59 AM
SSC(5) Love Conquers All (NF)
My Uncle Albert was always the out-of-the-box thinker in our family. He was an itinerant middle school art teacher for many years and really did thing
Molaholic
4 messages
08-07-05 10:58 AM
And Yet I Still Teach (NF)
And Yet I Still Teach (NF) It took me several years, and a couple of hit-and-miss attempts at other careers, before I finally settl
Molaholic
5 messages
08-07-05 10:57 AM
SSC5 (NF) It's all in the charts
I have ADHD and I'm a total disorganized, time-abusing slob. Moving is one of the most stressful times for me as a result. This started as a ran
PhoenixMons
6 messages
08-07-05 10:56 AM
SSC5 (SS) Moses in the River
In 1954, Bourbon, Alabama was the home to a seven-year-old boy by the name of Moses McGee. Moses was a smart little boy and for as long as he coul
zipperhead
3 messages
08-04-05 03:07 PM
SSC5 (NF) The Pigeon Story
Childhood pranks shouldnít lead to something that you feel guilty about for the rest of your life. Sometimes they do. When I was a kid,
zipperhead
10 messages
08-04-05 02:56 PM
(VA) Linear Phoneix IV
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42e8bcfd11fa0b8a.jpg http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%2
J Slice
6 messages
08-03-05 02:55 PM
SSC5 (VA) "Cosmic Eye"
[b][i]"Cosmic Eye"[/b][/i] http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42e0c636381fbca0.jpg%0
cahaya
2 messages
08-03-05 02:54 PM
Rollin'
Not sure how I can compete with Hawaiian sunsets, but here is my best try. Photo was taken with my (relatively) new Canon SL1 Digital on Lake On
Meemo
4 messages
08-03-05 02:32 PM
SSC5(FF?)
Ack, because I told Arkie that I would if she did. But I'm not sure if this belongs in flash fiction or not. The creek that ran behind
brvnkrz
13 messages
08-01-05 07:34 PM
SSC5 (FV) The Elements
It occurred to me the other day how much I once resembled an island, Alone in my solitude, never lonely, just isolated from the world,%0
woeisme1
3 messages
08-01-05 05:55 PM
Summer Story Competition 5
Wow. This is the fifth one of these already? And that's just the summer ones. We've also had three winter ones. So... here are the rules a littl
SherpaDave
15 messages
08-01-05 12:34 PM
SSC5 (PN) How to be a DAW [View All]
WOO HOO!!! My 300th post! And it only took me like four months to get here. I have learned that you only need to follow
zipperhead
73 messages
07-31-05 06:53 PM
SSC5 (PH) Art?
Taken at the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa last summer. It's home to one of my most favourite Monet paintings, as well as the infamous "V
Meemo
4 messages
07-31-05 04:59 PM
SSC5 (PH) Mist in the trees
Taken at Kamehameha School ( a private school for Hawaiians only, I deliver there alot when school is in) at the end of the road by one of the d
woeisme1
5 messages
07-29-05 06:01 PM
SSC5 (FV)
~An Exercise in Futility~ A carrot dangles out in front of me, I try with all of my might to reach it, But the person tha
KObrien_fan
6 messages
07-29-05 05:56 PM
SSC5 (RP) City Feelin'
[b]City Feelin'[/b] Buildings reachin' high, Cast a dark shadow. Suit men strollin' by, Ghetto man down
cahaya
1 messages
07-29-05 05:05 PM
(Putrid)Prose -- non-entry
From my non-winning (non-losing?) Bulwer-Lytton entry a couple of years ago. I. Ramona, her henna-red hair streaming crazily
Molaholic
1 messages
07-28-05 04:34 PM
FF Non Entry - Journey
They have their own life, you know They live at a speed faster than the rest Wild they are and uncontrolled Constantly striving to ta
Surveysez
1 messages
07-24-05 03:39 AM
SSC5 (VA) "Moonburst"
[i][b]"Moonburst"[/i][/b] http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42e0c4bf3616ca96.jpg
cahaya
4 messages
07-22-05 03:42 PM
SSC5 (PH) Strike
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42dee35f7de51d12.jpg I took this one at a bowling alley (duh) and rem
clemsonbeav
4 messages
07-21-05 06:05 AM
SSC5(FV) untitled
[font color=maroon][i]The stench of his arrogance fills her nose and throat, choking her. His callousness slices through her,%
arkiegrl
6 messages
07-18-05 01:14 PM
FV: Other Works; Not For Competition
I am submitting more of my works just for fun. This is not for the competition. I hope all enjoy. "The Struggle Within" Who am I
ariarnalatrice
2 messages
07-18-05 03:39 AM
SSC5- (FV) Paths
~Paths~ A path carved for me does my existence make. I have no choice like Frost to choose which road to take. The ties that bind me
KObrien_fan
6 messages
07-17-05 01:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •