The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WSC(PY)-Untitled
Ok, giving this a go. I have enjoyed everyones contest entries, and wanted to play along. I'm a writing virgin, so be kind! :-)
true
10 messages
01-17-02 01:06 AM
WSC Website
Okay, I threw together a website fairly quickly tonight for the stories now that there are entries. I've included the exercises there as well sinc
SherpaDave
4 messages
01-17-02 02:32 AM
WSC (PY) Eyes Of Hazel
[i]My day begins with the same routine I awake and clean the mirror With hopes that I may see myself Understand myself much clearer
Jizzy
9 messages
01-18-02 12:41 PM
WSC (PY) " The Mirror"
[u]The Mirror[/u] [i]Staring, peering, looking hard, A desperate need to know. Deal it out, I'll draw the
VampKira
10 messages
01-19-02 01:10 PM
WSC -- Personna Narrative Blanket Permissions Thread
The [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID6/1697.shtml|Winter Story Competition] will begin shortly, and one category is
sleeeve
30 messages
01-23-02 08:54 PM
WSC(PY): A Prayer for the Ages
I humbly submit this to y'all.. Most of you have read it previously... but still, one of my personal favorite pieces. [B] A Prayer
LoudmouthLee
3 messages
01-24-02 10:24 PM
WSC (PY) - Roses
This is old, so if it doesn't sound like me, that is because it's not, it was me a long time ago. [b] Roses [/b]%
Drive My Car
14 messages
01-24-02 10:31 PM
WSC (PY) "PN Suess"
One Blows, Two Blows [font color=red]Red[/font] Blows, [font color=blue]Blue[/font] Blows [i]Ebug[/i]
idiotcowboy
10 messages
01-24-02 10:42 PM
WSC (CW) Can I Come Over and Play?
He grew up loving children. He’d always want to be the first one to hold his Aunt’s new baby when she got home from the hospit
Jizzy
15 messages
01-24-02 10:48 PM
WSC(PY) The return of the
Hark! The retrun of the Take my hand and walk my way To that place so any day That I may serenate the Go! Heal my head
BigBastard
1 messages
01-24-02 10:50 PM
SSc (PN) "Two Become One"
OK.. I was writing this as I was waiting endlessly for family to go back to the other side of the country... and was trying to look busy, so I just
VampKira
13 messages
01-25-02 03:04 PM
WSC(IP) Like Chocolate
Hey, y'all. I wanted to suggest another category for the WSC that would be ineligible for awards. One of the things I found truly inval
SherpaDave
18 messages
01-28-02 12:12 PM
WSC(PN) Superman P.I. in The Man Without a Face..
[i][b]It's been a long time since I've donned the fedora. It's time though. After last night....sheesh, last night. What a night. I st
Superman
12 messages
01-30-02 08:59 PM
WSC (CW)-Aging Gracefully
The day started innocently enough. The usual wake-up routine was firmly established at my house. The snooze button must be activated 3 times af
L82LIFE
10 messages
02-01-02 04:22 AM
WSC (PN) "One Of Those Nights"
[b]VampKira enters the room.[/b] [b]Vamp:[/b] Wow... this place is packed!!!! [b]shakes:[%
VampKira
14 messages
02-02-02 11:38 AM
WSC(EX) Chinese Take-Out
All rightee, things have slowed down a little here of late, so I thought it might be a good time to pop up another exercise. This is one that ItzL
SherpaDave
1 messages
02-03-02 02:10 PM
WSC (FNF) "The Convenience Store Incident"
**Just a note before I begin my story. After following Spoilers & Bashers thru most of S3, I finally scrolled down to the bottom of the lobby
Swami
12 messages
02-11-02 09:55 AM
WSC (IN) The House on the Corner
[i] I started writing this in a free style form. I have not gone back to edit it, its just my thoughts and feelings. Think of it as Chicken So
LadyT
8 messages
02-11-02 09:59 AM
WSC (PY)-Images of MY World
[b]Images of My World[/b] When I looked at my world, what did I see? All of the beauty surrounding me. The snow capped mo
L82LIFE
7 messages
02-11-02 10:03 AM
WSC (PY) Casualties
Because Dave dared me--a song I wrote for the guitar in C# minor, 20 years ago, when I was more of an idealist. It's about relationships in t
Outfrontgirl
9 messages
02-11-02 10:05 AM
WSC (CW) - "Growing Up With Gilda"
[i]Well, gang, I kinda got this idea from Vamp's wonderful story "Two Become One", and I hope Mine Vamps doesn't mind if I "borrow
ItzLisa
15 messages
02-11-02 10:16 AM
WSC (CW) "How to write a story"
Ok, here goes an amateur’s attempt at writing; please bear with my feeble mind at I take a stab at it. “How to write a story”%
RudyRules
9 messages
02-11-02 10:29 AM
WSC (CW) "The Little Bird Act"
[i]Disclaimer: This was originally written in 1989, I came across ti while searching for something else: So, if that fact precludes it fro
dabo
9 messages
02-11-02 10:56 AM
WSC (CW) Appropriate Measures Part 1
Well, I had hoped to have Destinee done by now, but RL has messed that up. It's almost done and if y'all want to read it, I'll just post i
Lisapooh
2 messages
02-15-02 04:22 PM
Please clarify voting on 2-part serialized entries.
(This is NOT a WSC competition entry.) If we are supposed to start voting tomorrow, I guess I am concerned that we have 2 people who have poste
Swami
3 messages
02-15-02 05:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •