The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Survivor Fanfiction - Survivor: Japan
This post will not have any of the story in it, but this thread will. My first reply will be the first episode. Hopefully, this will satisfy a Sur
Colonel Zoidberg
4 messages
07-15-06 11:01 PM
Survivor: Japan Episode 2: “If They Have a Problem With It, They Can Look Elsewhere”
If you haven't already read Episode 1, follow this link: [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID4/4187.shtml|
Colonel Zoidberg
1 messages
07-15-06 11:06 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 3: “You Have to Learn to Beat Me”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Abdullah was unhappy about
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
07-17-06 06:13 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 4: “Do You Ever Lose At This Game?”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…the Taira tribe was sick o
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
07-23-06 09:52 AM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 5: I Just Hope I Don’t Get Bored Without Someone to Vote Off”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Charlie, Becky, and Lo
Colonel Zoidberg
3 messages
07-31-06 02:25 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 6: “Have You Smelled Yourself Lately?”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Taira was reveling after v
Colonel Zoidberg
1 messages
08-05-06 11:08 AM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 7: “Oh, Every Challenge Is the Most Important Ever”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Jason was sick of his trib
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
08-14-06 05:13 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 8: “You People Will Pry My Red Buff Off of My Cold, Dead Body”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…people were already talkin
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
08-23-06 05:54 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 9: “I Wish People Ate Chicken With Breakfast”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…the tribes merged and took
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
08-28-06 04:42 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 10: “Wow, I’ve Seen Everything”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Kevin let Paula know what
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
09-05-06 10:34 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 11: “I Can’t Say You’re Not an Innovator”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…the tribe split into teams
Colonel Zoidberg
3 messages
09-14-06 12:33 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 12: “I Thought I’d Come to Your Place Tomorrow Night”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…everyone was still mournin
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
09-19-06 06:44 PM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 13: “I’m In an Alliance With a Pathological Liar”
WARNING: This episode contains scenes that may be unsuitable for some viewers. Some viewers may be offended. Discretion is advised. The c
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
09-23-06 08:59 AM
Survivor: Japan, Episode 14: “Samurai Come Tumbling Down”
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group. Jeff (voice-over): Thirty-six days ago, eighteen Americans set out o
Colonel Zoidberg
1 messages
09-30-06 11:00 AM
Summer 2006 Survivor Fanfic [View All]
While Mark Burnett was busy filming his racially-split [i]Survivor[/i], two members of this board were creating their own fictional {i%5
AyaK
21 messages
10-02-06 03:02 PM
For RAMBO
Shadows fall the unsure heart Alarmed by love do they depart Vanquished is the dark of night Expelled by Truth's relentless lig
J I M B O
5 messages
07-25-07 02:52 AM
SSC5 (PH): Cook Island Dreaming Pt I: Aitutaki Lagoon
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42ec7ff820782a23.jpg Aitutaki. You think Rarotonga is laid back until y
Outfrontgirl
10 messages
11-17-06 11:49 AM
Looking back
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID31/399.shtml I was wrong. All wrong.
Mysterious Jedi
1 messages
01-12-06 03:11 AM
Disgruntled Soul (FV)
It's been a while, but I 'm back with another piece. Again, this is just for fun. What is my purpose? I often ask myself th
ariarnalatrice
1 messages
10-10-05 04:29 PM
SSC5 Winners
Many thanks to everyone who entered and to all who gave feedback and/or voted. It's been a while since I've been the vote tallier, but this is
SherpaDave
17 messages
08-26-05 09:17 AM
SSC5 (NF) Death is the easy part [View All]
[i]This is my first time with this competetion, so be gentle. To those of you who've seen it already, thanks for the encouragement.[/i%
Esbea
22 messages
08-26-05 09:15 AM
SSC5 (FF) If Only Life Were That Simple Again
[b]~If Only Life Were That Simple Again~[/b] Ice crystals formed in my nostrils and then just as quickly disappeared as my la
KObrien_fan
18 messages
08-26-05 09:14 AM
SSC5 (SS) Johnny's Time
He set his pack down and propped his rifle up next to a post. Silent sentinels surrounding him dutifully watched over the quiet Virginia country side.
frankz
5 messages
08-26-05 09:13 AM
SSC5 (HU) Complaint Department
Dear God: I have some complaints I would like to register. Now you have done a great job with the natural world, and I am particularly f
calamityc
8 messages
08-26-05 08:39 AM
SSC5- (PN) The Hustler
~The Hustler~ The camera rolls… [I]My name is Kay Obrien-fan and I am the host of an exciting all new reality show cal
KObrien_fan
10 messages
08-26-05 08:37 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •