The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
Moderated Forum
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Archive (6)
Conferences Cornertime Forum (Public)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Darbygrl's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Darbygrl's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Cornertime intro plays
Kismet
13 messages
07-23-01 01:28 PM
Jizzy's Cornertime with Kismet [View All]
[center][font size=5][b]Jizzy's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] (Camera's focus on K
Kismet
21 messages
07-20-01 11:37 AM
Ronnet's Cornertime With Kismet [View All]
[center][font size=5][b]Ronnet's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/Center] <The first scene we see is the a
Kismet
21 messages
07-19-01 07:21 PM
GG's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]GG's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Camera one focuses in on GG st
Kismet
15 messages
07-19-01 10:19 AM
IdiotCowboy's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]IdiotCowboy's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/Center] <The stage is s
Kismet
14 messages
07-19-01 10:02 AM
NOT Cornertime with NOT Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]MakeItStop's NOT Cornertime With NOT Kismet[/b][/font][/center] (Camera%
MakeItStop
13 messages
07-16-01 10:49 AM
Samiam's Corntertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Samiam's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Kismet is standing next to
Kismet
17 messages
07-10-01 10:44 PM
Lady T's Cornertime with Kismet [View All]
[center][font size=5][b]Lady T's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Cameras focus on the fidgeting f
Kismet
32 messages
07-10-01 03:37 PM
Leif's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Leif’s Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Camera opens on a
Kismet
15 messages
07-05-01 04:13 PM
Mistofleas Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Mistoflea’s Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <Camera
Kismet
20 messages
07-05-01 03:28 PM
Cornertime Schedule and Opinions [View All]
Hey peeps! I want to brainstorm and give you all a heads up. I started this interview series as a way of getting to know our regular posters. At fir
Kismet
25 messages
07-03-01 11:32 PM
Aymelek's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Aymelek's Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] (Scene opens with a view
Kismet
10 messages
07-03-01 03:38 PM
Rio's Cornertime with Kismet
[center][font size=5][b]Rio’s Cornertime With Kismet[/b][/font][/center] <The Camera focuses
Kismet
15 messages
07-03-01 03:13 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Archive (6)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •