The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Conferences Boot Camp Rant/Rave Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Save the drama for yo mama!
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-19-01 AT 04:48 PM (EST)[/font] Allrighty then...something new that's good! And what%2
Monkeyboy
19 messages
04-04-01 05:04 PM
****WARNING****DANGER****CORROSIVE****BITE CAMP BITES OFFICIAL PREMIERE EPISODE SUMMARY....................."The Greatest Upset in Military History"***********
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-31-01 AT 12:46 PM (EST)[/font] Previously on the Jerry Springer Show........... We
shakes the clown
5 messages
04-01-01 07:02 PM
Warming up my flame thrower as we speak
I can't wait to get a hold of this show....I'm so excited I jut might write the first episode summary before the thing even airs...it really sould
shakes the clown
12 messages
04-01-01 02:55 PM
Meyer
How long until Wolf orders a code red on recruit Meyer? I sure hope Meyer sticks around for a while, he is the only interesting
vviCKed
1 messages
04-01-01 02:41 PM
Male Recruits
Webmaster, The Male Recruits page is a duplicate of the females'. Or very, very femine.
Riordan
6 messages
03-31-01 10:34 PM
Well here we go...
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-28-01 AT 10:00 PM (EST)[/font] I have been laughing for the last 10 minutes... this is a hoot%
IceCat
18 messages
03-31-01 10:30 PM
Minority Blues
Why is it that minorities seem to be among the first to be kicked off/out of these reality shows? True, Gervase made it pretty far in Survivor I
shanana banana
6 messages
03-31-01 06:20 AM
I can't believe it.....I'm hooked!
It was all pretty lame in the beginning. WAY too much yelling and "in your face" action for this pacifist to handle. But...when the pig
KooAlla
15 messages
03-30-01 09:17 PM
Well this makes it a whole lot more interesting....
Even though I hardly watched it at all, I noticed that the instructors actually ~don't~ vote on the bootee....it's actually the players, w
Kokoro
5 messages
03-30-01 05:13 PM
Come on feel the noise...
Note to self: You're all worthless and weak! What's your major malfunction? oh, yeah, almost forgot...%
Stagger Lee
1 messages
03-30-01 01:10 PM
Sign this petition if you are interested in a spoiler/speculation board
Post here if you would be interested in a spoiler/speculation board for this show...I think it might be kind of fun to try and ruin this one as well
shakes the clown
17 messages
03-30-01 02:36 AM
"Without the strongest survivors, the weak links..."
From Wolf's "speech" at the tribal -- um, dismissal council. ...what's wrong, he couldn't fit temptation into that?%0
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
03-29-01 06:09 PM
Forget Britteny & Pepsi, Gimme The Pig Lady & Bacon!
We all know that Britteny is just fluff, a figment of our over-active male imaginations. We know that Old Bob Dole wasn't talking to his dog when
SkyRaider
2 messages
03-29-01 05:52 PM
Top This One, MB!
Just when we thought that MB had the bases covered on sleaziness, we get some loud mouthed DI yelling about "Mmm-good" and the recruit duly repe
SkyRaider
0 messages
03-29-01 03:43 PM
A#1 crybabies
i have 3 words about boot camp: re - tard - ded i don't even know where to start here & this show will get boring quick - i'm
bluejackethockey
4 messages
03-29-01 01:09 PM
OKAY...
http://community.survivorblows.com/boar- s/User_files/3ab7df00747e41b6.gif we need a summary for the first show for those of us
VOYEUR
0 messages
03-29-01 11:24 AM
How will the show do?
Just for fun, let's play a speculation game we can only really play once during the season. You've seen the first show, now... 1. W
jtmorgan61
4 messages
03-29-01 11:21 AM
This has MB written all over it
First 10 minutes of the show, interviewing a few of the contestants about how they want to win the money, but only one of them actually said that
shakes the clown
3 messages
03-29-01 11:10 AM
TopTen Things Overheard at Boot Camp Auditions...........
Froooooom the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska, TopTen Things Overheard at Boot Camp Auditions. Have you heard about this Boot Camp, Paul?
Superman
1 messages
03-26-01 02:25 PM
A medal for Superman......................
On behalf of SurvivorBlows.com, I would llike to present you with the golden "S", for being the first poster on the Boot Camp board... ;-)
VampKira
8 messages
03-26-01 02:19 PM
Boot Camp
Wooooooohooooooooo! First Post! I am KING of the Attention Whores! http://home.swipnet.se/~w-14385/superma- /images/logo3.gi
Superman
19 messages
03-21-01 05:49 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •