The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 |
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
JON GOSSELIN AND NEW GIRLFRIEND GO PUBLIC! [View All]
[link:www.infdaily.com/2009/07/jon-goss- lin-and-new-girlfriend-go-public.html|JON GOSSELIN AND NEW GIRLFRIEND GO PUBLIC!] S
HobbsofMI
24 messages
07-18-09 01:07 PM
Gosselin and new girlfriend go public
Has anyone heard that he is engaged? Last night I saw them on that yacht and they got a picture of her ring finger. They asked Jon if he was engaged
Threelittlekittens
1 messages
07-16-09 07:34 PM
Dumbass gets engaged
Has anyone heard that Jon is engaged to Haily? They show her ring finger while their on the yacht, and ask Jon if they are engaged? He just smil
Threelittlekittens
1 messages
07-16-09 03:07 AM
Open questions for those claiming Jon & Kate should never divorce
Assume that their personal appearance exactly matches what you're most attracted to and then ask yourself this: Given what you know of
Estee
9 messages
07-15-09 03:01 PM
Spoof Videos
There are some pretty funny spoofs (spooves?) of Kate and Jon looking for dates on funnyordie.com. Kate: http://www.funn
byoffer
1 messages
07-14-09 03:41 PM
Jon & Kate Plus 8
As far as my wife and I are concered, Jon & Kate Plus 8 is no more. Yes, marriages either work out or they don't work out. That is a sad part
ILove TV
1 messages
07-14-09 05:19 AM
Loving to hate Kate
It's so funny how everyone was loving to hate Kate. But guess who is putting their clothing line on hold for the kids? Not Jon. Jon is going to go
Threelittlekittens
1 messages
07-13-09 10:33 PM
July 4th pictures
Wow I just saw 8 pictures of Jon-Kate and the kids celebrating the fouth of July together. They looked very happy. I am one for happy endings and if t
Threelittlekittens
6 messages
07-09-09 10:39 AM
Jon and Kate + 8
I have always believed it takes two to either "make or break" a marriage. I've been married for 28 years. I think both are probably at f
sandrah
1 messages
07-07-09 03:06 PM
BLOGGERS, PLEASE READ
This site is a discussion forum. If you are simply posting here to plug your own site/blog, your posts will be deleted and your posting privileges
Bebo
0 messages
06-30-09 11:04 PM
Jon and Kate Announcement [View All]
[i]“Jon and Kate Gosselin have an announcement.” Those are the words that appear on the screen in a new TLC promo for a one-hour Jo
zombiebaby
72 messages
06-30-09 10:14 PM
The Blame Game
Jon and Kate's marital problems - where does the blame lie? If you watch the show, obviously you know more about the cause of these issues than
newsomewayne
19 messages
06-30-09 01:44 PM
IT IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE
Talking from personal experience... If I could do my life over again, I would not have gotten involved with a man from a broken ex-marriage. I have
chimboroza
0 messages
06-24-09 10:22 PM
GREED
This is the post the TLC GREED. Thank you TLC for airing the JK+8 episode that will give me extra time in my day to have quality time with my f
piehole13
0 messages
06-24-09 04:08 PM
divorce
Jon and Kate, I am a school teacher in Ct. I have seen many children over the last 22 years. Divorce turns those wonderful children into sad and c
lrlaudisi
7 messages
06-24-09 01:50 PM
OCC and J&K +8
Ok...I just caught the OCC show with Jon, mostly, and they must have really been trying to pull any words out of Jon. He looked like a lost puppy
HobbsofMI
1 messages
06-24-09 01:30 PM
Jon & Kate Plus 8
What is good for the kids is to have a happy Mom and Dad that love each other. You own it to the kids to stand together and work this out. Jon man u
patches1
1 messages
06-24-09 12:36 PM
'Jon & Kate Plus 8' goes on production hiatus
Breaking news: [link:latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtrac- er/2009/06/jon-kate-plus-8-goes-on-production-hiatus.html|'Jon &
HobbsofMI
6 messages
06-24-09 08:55 AM
jon & Kate 8
I myself dont understand why Jon would cheat on Kate because they have eight beatuiful kids.I believe the most important thing is the kids. I think th
datsme
1 messages
06-23-09 03:15 PM
Jon is just angry that he was caught
He was caught red handed and is angry at Kate and the world. He isn't upset that he was cheating, he's just upset at himself for getting
Hipppo
1 messages
06-23-09 02:41 PM
jon and kate ... divorce
well i wasn't able to watch the announcement on their show but going by what everyone here has posted that they announced separation/divorce. %
mercyis4ever
1 messages
06-23-09 01:52 PM
jon and kate plus 8
well they have announced their separation, and legal proceedings have been taken. That figures after 10 years. Undoubtable she did make shrewed re
luvinlife22630
1 messages
06-23-09 01:31 AM
Kate's books
Come here to discuss Kate's two books Mutiple Bles8ings (with Beth Carson) and Eight Little Faces. And/or the book tour. %0
blacknwhitedog
4 messages
06-09-09 12:38 PM
In defense of the show
Their marital problems apart, this show has gotten a lot of criticism as exploitive of the children, inappropriate or a sign of the apocalypse. I
PagongRatEater
20 messages
06-08-09 03:19 PM
jon & kate
Based solely on the program, I think Kate is doing a wonderful job -- not so sure about Jon, who seems to be "along for the ride". She might
proudtobe
0 messages
06-07-09 12:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •