The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky
Dude, Those guys are so lucky they didn't put me on the Island. #####, you don't need 13 guys, you just need me and I'll make m
TAVS
1 messages
01-19-01 04:08 PM
**NEW, NEVER B4 PUBLISHD-update! -rico2k
1/18/01 My bad gang. I assumed that this site will allow me to attach picture(jpeg) files of Lola, but no cigar. This site doesn
rico2k
1 messages
01-19-01 01:12 AM
Episode Summary
OK, anyone want to take a stab at writing an episode summary for Episode I or II??? ...we need a summary to list in the official T
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
01-19-01 00:13 AM
I MISSED EPISODE 2!!!!!
Someone please be kind enough to give me detailed info on episode two. I watched the first one and plan to watch the rest, but I missed episode two.
luckye19
3 messages
01-18-01 09:05 PM
Where are the LATIN women ?
There is not a single latina in this show. Very disapointing to the latin world.....They could have had more people watching Oliver in Dall
DroptopSS
0 messages
01-18-01 08:07 PM
Anyone interested in Lola?
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/- rowse/view_article.gsp?c_id=297728 The article has links to picture galleries and b
Kristiii
1 messages
01-18-01 08:03 PM
Anyone else surprised at the girl the guys booted???
Anyone else surprised about the girl that the guys chose to boot tonight??? Lola -- humm... maybe these guys might be able to earn ju
SurvivorBlows
6 messages
01-18-01 08:01 PM
Intrigued by Billy and Mandy!
Am I the only one who is completely intrigued by this couple? I don't know what it is about them, but I'm crossing my fingers that these two w
JennyB
0 messages
01-18-01 07:49 PM
TI Episode 2 summary is up
There were so many exciting things happening in last night's show. This summary reads more like a transcript since it contains direct quotes and giv
Kristiii
1 messages
01-18-01 01:19 PM
No breakups, No SEX
I was listening to the radio this morning and they said that there was a leak from someone within Fox that none of the couples broke up in the end. A
big_pimp
2 messages
01-18-01 11:00 AM
Anyone Know The Results!!!!
If anyone knows anything about the next few episodes of Temptation Island, PLEASE let me know. I just can't stand it already, I just need to kn
Imua246
1 messages
01-18-01 10:57 AM
Much better this week....
Altho' I don't agree with the concept...I'm 40 something...these people have willingly decided to take this opportunity for their 15 minutes of
Lucy
1 messages
01-18-01 10:55 AM
Sex on the island
I just read that the Star has pictures and will be publishing a story proving at least one of the couples was busted in the act! They also said tha
jonjonjon
4 messages
01-18-01 10:53 AM
**NEW, NEVER B4 PUBLISHD LOLA CORWIN PICS-my gift 2U all---- rico2k
want more? Just ask and I’ll post more of these quality photos. Got better ones. The more of u ask and replies to me about this mess
rico2k
3 messages
01-18-01 10:46 AM
I'm writing a column
I need some help! I'm writing a column about this show. I mean, it pratically begs for it. I would just like some input and thoughts about th
Columnistgirl
4 messages
01-17-01 01:01 PM
jon, the special ed teacher form portland
Jon, the guy from Portland who is a special education instructor . . . I knew him in college at Cal State Long Beach. Really weird guy. He was tryin
brotherabe
10 messages
01-17-01 12:12 PM
rejected player!!!!
My family SWEARS that an old boyfriend was on the intorductory show...before it was really a show...he was one of the players. He is a chef....GR
nycgirl
6 messages
01-16-01 05:57 PM
Epsidode Summary??
Is anybody doing a summary for Episode 1 for we lame-o's who were busy watching another program as opposed to the riveting first installment of TI%3
shanana banana
5 messages
01-16-01 09:53 AM
One of the couples has a kid -- and they'll be booted cuz of it
Check it out... how sad is this. My money is on the 5 year relationship couple since I believe the rest of them are all about 18 months into th
SurvivorBlows
7 messages
01-15-01 04:20 PM
I just wanna know
Hey everyone...just a stupid question can someone let me know what the prize is for the winner of this temptation show or is there even a prize? Th
Zucker
2 messages
01-15-01 04:15 PM
Dodo Island?
Einsteins they're not... Both the men and the women made what I consider to be very poor choices in picking whom to exile from the island
floridaskater
4 messages
01-15-01 03:56 PM
Chicago Viewing
For anyone in the Chicago area, this bar that I hang out at threw an excellent party for the premier last week. They had drinks in pineapples and c
jxp1
0 messages
01-15-01 04:35 AM
temptation island is morally wrong
the singles on the show, are no worse then whores. And the couples are just plain dumb...
playerandrew
1 messages
01-14-01 09:15 PM
Yes, David Letterman! I would buy Real Estate from Elizabeth!
Reality show...? or real life..? ....FOX has caught the "atTEMPTION" of every living room in the good ole'USA. Same Time next week...
gogirlfox
0 messages
01-13-01 03:49 PM
Johnny Johnny Johnny!!!
Johnny is so hot. If anyone has anymore information on him or anymore pictures of him, please let me know. Thanks!
MnMmini
0 messages
01-13-01 01:29 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •