The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
**WARNING** DANGER** UNOFFICIAL SUMMARY **DANGER**WARNING**
As usual, this piece of crap starts with the obligatory recap speech, you know the one...”4 couples, adventure of a life time, med
shakes the clown
6 messages
02-02-01 10:11 AM
LISA IS A SKANKY, PIG FACE LOOKING COW-ASS
:)
Celineaux
1 messages
02-01-01 11:32 PM
Mandy is in ROAD TRIP (the movie with Tom Green)
Just rented the UNCENSORED DVD of Road Trip with Tom Green. Check out the party scene in the begining when they're auctioning off Beth! The exac
Road_Trip
1 messages
02-01-01 10:06 AM
Are Any Of You Posters Contestants From The Show?
C'mon, reveal yourselves so we talk DETAILS!!!!! I know some of the people from Temtation Island have got to be lurking around this site
Celineaux
0 messages
01-31-01 07:43 PM
money
Ok, I know you all are going to laugh at me but hey, it won't be the first time. But, I missed the first episode and a half. So I might have m
Mytwosons
1 messages
01-31-01 07:31 PM
Very sad...
Well, I watched the thing last night and I cannot figure out what the point is. I mean, is it a gameshow and is some special prize one wins for st
latchkeykid
2 messages
01-31-01 07:30 PM
SO, DID ANYONE CHEAT??
I WANT TO KNOW WHO CHEATED AND WHO DIDN'T? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH COUPLE WIL BE KICKED OFF FOR HAVING A CHILD TOGETHER?
luckye19
4 messages
01-31-01 07:07 PM
THAT GIRL'HEATHER'???????????????
why did that girl Heather decide to leave the island? after dating one of the guys (which guy)...
Jessica Rabbit
5 messages
01-31-01 00:43 AM
Cause of Heather's Sudden Disappearance??
We've heard it from a couple of different sources this evening, so we decided to post it as a possible rumor on our FEATURE NEWS page, but wurd
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
01-30-01 11:19 PM
NEW SHOW ABOUT REALITY SHOWS!
I just heard MTV is doing a new show with Kathy Griffin that is all about reality shows like Survivor, Temptation Island, Popstars, and The Mole
iamtheMole2001
0 messages
01-29-01 08:01 PM
EPISODE III
Why didnt Billy make a move on that girl that was all over him at the bar ? If I was him I would be with her. Way more beautiful and she has that sm
DroptopSS
3 messages
01-28-01 01:48 AM
More Pictures of Lola
She models for "Carushka Bodywear". I get their catalog every now and then. I found some pictures online. If you want to see her, or the cloth
Vixen RTVFs
0 messages
01-27-01 06:29 PM
Hey look it's MANDY!!!!!!!!!
[http://www.bigbluewave.com/chez/mla-1.- tm]
Jessica Rabbit
0 messages
01-27-01 04:21 PM
Producers are setting up the couples for disaster?
How come Billy got the clip of Mandy sucking Johnny's chest, and Mandy got a tame clip of Billy? Do the producers show one person more risky cl
Barbarino
6 messages
01-27-01 01:17 AM
New poll!
Hey fans of TI! There's a new poll happening right now. Who's going to get booted off the island tonight? We want your input. Go to htt
islander
3 messages
01-26-01 10:08 AM
Billy is going to ruin it=======
You know how in the next episode Billy goes and does some other chick, I just feel bad for his girlfriend. I mean, she didn't do anything that
Imua246
8 messages
01-26-01 01:14 AM
Damn, and I thought the fellas would cave first....
Yo, Before the show started I thought for sure my boys Billy and Taheed were gon' get theirs on, haha y'all fellas know what I'm talking
Just_Blaze
1 messages
01-25-01 09:19 PM
}> Fairness on the Island.......
Just a note to all of you out there who believe in fairness on the island.....Here are a few facts. Have you ever kept track of the video clips t
Chick54
2 messages
01-25-01 08:46 PM
**Lola/Morena Corwin picture
yes, Lola is that asian(korean) beauty we all saw at the TI show! I found a good size wallpaper showing her and sis at link below.
rico2k
2 messages
01-25-01 02:06 PM
Wanna watch a previous episode of TI !
Anyone able to tell where a lost french man who heard about TI for the first time yersterday on french boaring tv could find previous TI episodes ?
manu
0 messages
01-25-01 01:21 PM
pretty people
We all get old and ugly. The good thing is, the process is harder on the pretty people!!! Personally, I have to deal with someone afflicted
bitterfatman
0 messages
01-25-01 12:00 PM
Reality TV is a New Old Idea
Beleive it or not, that by creating programing that is going to depict human behavior, this will cause people will emulate this behavior. Its like
alfpena
1 messages
01-25-01 01:33 AM
Who is most likely to Cheat?
My vote goes to Kaya! Did you notice Valerie suspciously eyeballing her roomates at the open bar first day. The spicey singles hadn't even ar
silveruncle
3 messages
01-24-01 10:20 PM
Giving Belize a bad name
I've been to Belize numerous times, and have to say, while this show may give it the needed boost in tourism, is surely isn't giving it a go
BelizeIsBetterThanThis
3 messages
01-21-01 05:03 AM
TI 2: Celebrity Version Filming Now
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/- rowse/view_article.gsp?c_id=298975 I thought you guys might enjoy this. The first%2
Kristiii
0 messages
01-19-01 05:42 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •