The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
thank God for close captioning...
when the guys are choosing the location of their final date, Andy expresses his disappointment over Kaya picking the extreme date, the rapelling
BluSavana
2 messages
02-22-01 05:30 PM
I missed the show last night!! :-(
Where can I get a detailed, in depth account of what happened? Thanks for any help!
wilspika
3 messages
02-22-01 03:44 PM
ANDY NEEDS TO GET A CLUE
Is Andy crazy? What was he thinking coming on the show with Shannon? He couldn't buy a date!!! All he is doing is showing Shannon that
lilliv
0 messages
02-22-01 03:27 PM
The REAL deal
First Valerie didn't want to go on the show. Think about it. Kaya wanted to boost his modeling career. He is cute but that is it. And Valerie will s
Cera2
1 messages
02-22-01 03:12 PM
What a tangled web we weave...
I still feel bad for Valerie--it's painful to watch her. I was waiting for her to jump in the water and swim to the other side of the island to try
Nnif4
8 messages
02-22-01 01:59 PM
Valerie and Andy...A match made in heaven????
Sometimes I feel kinda bad for Valerie....she's just one of those people who is never really happy. (But keep taking those "vitamins," Val.
dollyhaze
0 messages
02-22-01 01:53 PM
BGM
does anyone know the song played when Kaya was kissing Megan on the last show?
kuyuki
1 messages
02-22-01 09:00 AM
Humble folks without temptation!
Screw you guys, I'm going HOME! (to South Park)
Eric Cartman
1 messages
02-22-01 08:54 AM
The Globe
I didn't get to read it, but there was something about a lesbian love triangle and the picture on the cover showed our three lovely contestants?
Nnif4
3 messages
02-22-01 01:05 AM
mandy, Shannon & Kaya on Jay Leno Thurs. 22nd Feb
that's right...as long as jay Leno isn't bluffing he will have all three on his show Thursday Feb 22nd...be there or be square !!~ *G*
LadiJennifer
0 messages
02-22-01 00:45 AM
Shakes?
Where's your summary from last week Shakes? Did I miss it? That episode was chock full of possible tidbits for you to rag on.... What happene
Laura
6 messages
02-21-01 11:31 PM
who are these singles?
who are these singles? some are fat and some are thin well only one's fat the gals all want tom sorry sleazy masseuse gu
vassarhoes
0 messages
02-21-01 10:09 PM
haiku for mandy....slut
I used to like you Then youlicked Johnny's nipple What's up with your hair? Billy's not a whore He should go ride s
vassarhoes
0 messages
02-21-01 09:52 PM
Hey Ppl from OZ what happened on T.I
seeing you folks are a day ahead of us......Give us some feed back!!~ }>
LadiJennifer
0 messages
02-21-01 08:44 AM
Kaya Cavorting
Did anyone see the clip on E showing Kaya at some kind of premier with his date....that girl with the cowboy hat that Billy was supposedly crazy for%3
valadybug
1 messages
02-20-01 07:30 PM
To Tempt or not to tempt
sending a couple to Temptation Island is like sending a fat person to Mcdonalds, putting a cheeseburger in their mouth and telling them not to chew%
eniand
13 messages
02-20-01 09:08 AM
Listen, ya'll want the real skinny?
First off, they're not on an island. Unless you consider a major land mass (ie a continent) an island. I don't. Second, Kaya was in a g
I likes no loves fat girls
0 messages
02-19-01 09:10 PM
test
test
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
02-16-01 03:24 PM
Lisa(one of the singles) [View All]
Lisa is from the same town that I am from. She went to high school right down the road from me. Well, she is a big loser. If anyone watches the r
alabamaqueen
36 messages
11-11-00 11:18 PM
No Valentine Love??!!
Did anybody else find it appropriately ironic that there was no episode of Temptation Island airing for Valentine's Day? I guess we shouldn't b
shanana banana
1 messages
11-11-00 06:37 PM
This Just In.....
Some info on TI brought to us thanks to lovely Wanda form E!Online: From hughie: Can you tell us anything about Temptation Island?
Mon Cherie
2 messages
11-11-00 03:42 AM
Who is the fat girl?
For the first time last night I noticed the nasty fat girl wearing green in the lineup. Who is she and why is she there? Nothing about her is attr
dew3394
1 messages
02-08-01 09:54 AM
Jeez, Kaya is an idiot....
while snorkeling on date #4, and I quote " We're under water, and all of sudden we see something, it was a giant underwater bird!" I
BluSavana
5 messages
02-08-01 09:00 AM
I would never....
I would never let my husband go on that show with all the image hungry, sex-crazed bitches. Why would someone go on that show and sell themselves s
Ryan
1 messages
02-07-01 10:36 PM
Couple with Child---phooey
I was so disappointed that the producer did not rip into the couple with the child last night ( no clue how to spell their names) It was fraud..su
nicki
3 messages
02-05-01 03:50 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •