The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Shannon What the heck is the matter with u girl ????????
Shannon HELLO !!! IS anyone home?????? Nobody wanted Andy !! DID U NOT SEE THE SHOW??? The girl with the pink hair had to
deeisme
2 messages
03-02-01 03:01 AM
sos! tapes anyone? barter/trade/swap?
i'm desperately seeking tapes of all of the episodes. can anyone hlep? is this inappropriate to ask? is it wrong to say i'd pay for them -- i
thevizza
9 messages
03-02-01 01:50 AM
And I really want to like Mandy....
But she is acting like a total whack. I think that Billy and Mandy make a really great couple (or at least the only interesting one)or so it seem
Laura
5 messages
03-02-01 00:11 AM
Losers deserve Losers
Well, the morale of this story/series is that in the end Losers deserve losers! The three crazed women (Shannon, Mandy and Val) are the t
patricio
2 messages
03-01-01 11:14 PM
Any volunteers to support Taheed and his 3 kids?
Is anybody really surprised to learn that Taheed is married and has 2 kids by his wife and one with Ytossie? I saw this in one of the supermarked t
monkeyman
0 messages
03-01-01 10:37 AM
Mandy & Billy - Jackasses in Love
Is Mandy the stupidest girl on the face of the earth?? She thinks the girls haven't done anything THAT bad? Well, maybe the other ones hav
shanana banana
20 messages
03-01-01 09:55 AM
Lola on Blind Date
I saw Lola on the show Blind Date last night. The woman is so vapid, trampy, and shallow her date immediately knew he could do better. At the en
Monkeyboy
1 messages
02-28-01 11:49 PM
Mandy's modeling portfolio link
Mandy's modeling portfolio: http://www.bigbluewave.com/chez/mla-1.h- m
mookdog
1 messages
02-28-01 03:05 PM
Boring show if not for the Mandy & Billy
This show would be extremely boring if it wasn't for Billy and that idiot Mandy; ok, it was good to watch the first time because it was new and
Peter North
2 messages
02-28-01 02:59 PM
Billy and his Sean Penn moment
We've been seeing promos for Billy whining that they want to turn the cameras off since the show began, and we finally got to witness his mini-his
Nnif4
1 messages
02-28-01 02:53 PM
another episode 6 summary
Ok, we’re up against the Grammys tonight… its been two weeks since we last saw our group of young, tanned, sweat glisten
sftransplant
4 messages
02-28-01 02:12 PM
Leno
Just wondering, did any of them have any rings on their fingers?Did Kaya say anything besides "Dude" and "excellent"? Was Shannon
vviCKed
7 messages
02-28-01 02:05 PM
Andy is a #####
Man has anyone noticed what a little girl andy is? apparentlly all the single women on the island noticed he is a boring, dull, complaining lil
agallegos
1 messages
02-28-01 01:59 PM
ONLY ONE MORE EPISODE OF MANDI THE HO!
Well, we're down to one more hillarious episode of Mandi & Andy. I can't wait to see who's stupid enough to stay together and who actually
dew3394
1 messages
02-28-01 01:28 PM
Mandy on Regis & Kelly, Billy on The View
as reported on Regis & kelly this morning BOTH were scene together in am elevator. Both in NYC doing TV shows. Guess they are still t
LadiJennifer
0 messages
02-28-01 09:20 AM
News on Temptation Island sequel...
We just posted it on the newspage, check it out... (you can all stop emailing us about it now :)) http://www.temptationisla
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
02-27-01 11:57 PM
Mandy
Hey everyone, I didnt get a chance to read all the posts but I wanted to make a few comments, sorry if they are at all repetitive.
MiRaGe
0 messages
02-27-01 10:34 PM
Andy and Valerie on a new show together...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ANDY AND VALERIE ON A SHOW TOGETHER AND THE NAME SHOULD BE "DEPRESSION ISLAND"... THEY ARE THE PERFECT MATCH!!!
missc280
3 messages
02-27-01 04:50 PM
Valerie
Does anyone else think that Valerie reminds them of the character "Lillith" from Cheers/Frasier. Last night Valerie was stone cold.
Kramer
6 messages
02-26-01 04:35 PM
Only One Couple Survives? [View All]
As we reported tonight on our FEATURED NEWS section, an E! TV gossip reporter is reporting that only one couple will survive the show -- and after
SurvivorBlows
26 messages
02-26-01 04:30 PM
Mandy Lauderdale, Vanessa Norris, Alison Dietrich, do they have websites??? If so where?
Do these beautiful girls have their own sites?????
Becky
4 messages
02-26-01 03:45 AM
Episode 6 summary...
The show starts with the girls picking their dates. Shannon goes with Tom, of course. Valerie, the girl with the face that cannot smile, takes
Crafty
3 messages
02-24-01 07:44 PM
~happily ever after~--->>>ULTIMATE SPOILER
guess what!! it turns out that all 3 couples will end up to be 2gether... hmm... the 3 guys decided to have a pact to not be "tempted" and not
melancholy_heaven
8 messages
02-23-01 05:02 PM
Haiku for Pinky, though the stupid bitch doesn't really deserve it
Andy needed you You even wore his bracelet Too late to kiss ass Nice dye job, Pinky What, were you drunk or something?
vassarhoes
1 messages
02-23-01 12:58 PM
thank God for close captioning...
when the guys are choosing the location of their final date, Andy expresses his disappointment over Kaya picking the extreme date, the rapelling
BluSavana
2 messages
02-22-01 05:30 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •