The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Who Got Hitched?
Ok, any predictions on who got marrried? http://www.temptationislandsucks.com/te- ptationislandsucks/tisnews.shtml
SurvivorBlows
18 messages
11-08-01 05:22 PM
WEdding
Was it just me.....or did anyone else notice Shannon from TI 1's new "rack"? LOL.......I thought she looked good....still a little hippy but
SwtTXGddss
1 messages
11-08-01 03:14 AM
It's Baaaaaaaack!
Ok I just watched TI2 and I have to say that there is only one person so far that has made an impression on me. It's GENEVIEVE. She has shown guts
MsRoshambo
0 messages
11-08-01 00:24 AM
Temptress spoiler -- Anna Maria
Media Whore alert! I live in San Diego and recenly learned of one of the temptresses that will be on TI2. She is a cheerleader for the Sa
jeremywww
0 messages
11-07-01 03:59 PM
FYI to Raleigh, NC-area TI fans...
Last season, there was a lot of publicity that the Fox affiliate in the Raleigh area refused to air Temptation Island. Well, WRAZ won't be airi
Bebo
0 messages
11-07-01 11:50 AM
Temptresses
Not to be rude (well yes to be rude, but not to hurt anyone's feelings).... Was a requirement to be a temptress to have a large nos
southgal1
3 messages
11-06-01 10:53 AM
Couples and singles for TI2..........
[b][u]Couples[/b][/u] Edmundo and Catherine Genevieve and Tony John and Shannon Tom an
VampKira
3 messages
10-30-01 06:45 PM
A Waste of Time
Shannon and Kaya are 2 idiots. Who would waste their time with a whiner like Andy? That guy is a loser, and Shannon is even a bigger loser for sta
Hunglo
9 messages
10-30-01 02:08 PM
This show can rip a network apart!
When I saw the previews for TI2, I just sat in front of the TV in shock. After the 2 minutes of pondering the infinite question "Why?", I re
Circe
2 messages
10-22-01 04:39 PM
Valerie & Kaya still together...
Apparently these two turned up at the Big Brother 2 Post-Finale party: http://i.realitytvworld.com/images/tisc- st/valerie_kay
SurvivorBlows
4 messages
10-22-01 04:34 PM
Any ideas about TI2?
The previews indicate more sluttiness, someone crying (nothing new), and another blond Shannon. Is this going to be the exact same show only
southgal1
2 messages
10-20-01 09:54 AM
*Why is this forum called Temptation IslandSucks.com?
what gives with the forum's name? A bit profane,sophomoric and idiotic to call a site referring to this show that almost every member of this fo
rico2k
12 messages
06-11-01 01:56 AM
Temptation Island 2 Casting
From the fox website: If you want to be considered as a participant on Temptation Island 2, submit your name and phone number only to%3
sleeeve
0 messages
05-19-01 05:10 PM
Why did Heather leave the island?
Has there been any official word as to why Heather left the island immediately after her date with Kaya? I know there is plenty of speculation that
blue_15
5 messages
05-08-01 09:50 AM
Reality TV Survey
My name is Connie Kuo. I am a student at Indiana University. I would like you to tell me what you think about this web site. Click here for my questio
contamying
4 messages
04-08-01 12:47 PM
Strange
Didn't it seem strange that with every person practically last night they started off "I had a connection with someone / I learned I could leave
Laura
6 messages
04-08-01 10:16 AM
'Temptation Island' Couple Sue Show
From the "Chutzpah Files".... Thursday March 29 10:24 AM ET 'Temptation Island' Couple Sue Show LOS ANGELE
Two 12 Green
1 messages
04-06-01 11:40 AM
In an Aussie point of view
I think TI was s great show, but from what ive heard about this last episode, i think that all the contestents need a CAT scan. If they were
phear
0 messages
03-20-01 08:12 PM
Mandy's Fantasy Life
(Forgive me if this was already posted) Mandy appeared on Howard Stern's radio show day before yesterday... During the cou
Two 12 Green
1 messages
03-19-01 06:33 PM
Didcha know
Didcha all know that when the first shot the show, Val(b*tch alert!) wasn't supposed to see the that weren't picked for the final d
Kara Kristy
5 messages
03-17-01 05:05 PM
Episode 7 Update from Shakes
Shakes! I know you are busy (loved the latest Survivor 2 summary) but you are going to do an Episode 7, aren't you? Your summa
sls6
2 messages
03-07-01 01:50 PM
Okay I cried.....
I did. Poor stupid Shannon only lame ass Andy would propose 10 minutes after the bonfire on TI without a ring. How unromantic and pathetic but what mo
Cera2
4 messages
03-05-01 01:53 PM
Sean the Masseur
Apparently Sean the Masseur posed nude a few years ago in a magazine. I've seen the pics and what the gals saw was apparently a fairly big, uncir
lennox723
2 messages
03-05-01 12:05 PM
That sucks No unhappy endings
except for billy & mandy living apart
LadiJennifer
3 messages
03-03-01 11:55 PM
Now that it's over...
...and all thru the episodes, two words keeps going thru my mind... "FORCED STERILIZATION"!!!!! Forget the fact
Two 12 Green
0 messages
03-02-01 09:36 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •