The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Thanksgiving
Is the show on this week? I could use the diversion from the commotion...
VioletM
2 messages
11-23-01 00:06 AM
What the hell are those girls thinking?
Edmundo? They're fighting over Edmundo? Ho Hillary, your momma must be so proud to see you throwing yourself at a man who has resi
evadeva
3 messages
11-20-01 02:16 PM
EDMUNDO IS A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!
just before he tried to bite that girls neck, luckily she pulled away GET THE GARLIC OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!%0
lovebead
0 messages
11-18-01 02:13 AM
Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations...
Right out of the starting gate: Has anyone else noticed that Temptation Island Two = T.I.T.? (so does Temptation Island Three, for that matt
evadeva
6 messages
11-16-01 04:41 PM
Question about singles' rumor
I heard they get a bonus if they hook up with any of the couples. Is that true? If so, I could understand why the singles seem so aggressive thi
VioletM
0 messages
11-16-01 11:22 AM
Couple residences, if anyone's concerned
I noticed on the "couples" page that there were question marks for three couples. Hmm..I'm pretty sure it said on the first episode where they a
blondejuligirl
0 messages
11-16-01 10:33 AM
Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins" [View All]
Welcome my friends, to the show I wish would end. Ok..Let's get this out of the way first thing, shall we? Vamp's doing a Summary??... S
VampKira
27 messages
11-16-01 07:47 AM
quick thought
ok Yall....just a quick thought since I am not doing the episode summary tonight....but come on Shannon, what is it about waiters/bartenders? d
SwtTXGddss
1 messages
11-16-01 00:38 AM
I MISS SHAKES!!!
I guess I just got used to his sarcastic and quick wit. Somehow when he insulted the characters, it seemed genuine and not petty. I actually ended
MsRoshambo
0 messages
11-15-01 11:24 PM
Episode 2, The Horror Continues
Temptation Island 2 Episode 2 Swt Texas Goddess A/K/A Kimber We start off another fine night of slut TV on the Ladies side o
SwtTXGddss
16 messages
11-14-01 07:54 PM
Summaries
OK, group, I just want to get people thinking about this... For [u]Temptation Island 1[/u], shakes the clown, jodie, an
AyaK
10 messages
11-14-01 06:33 PM
what a pile of feces
is this show for real or what? are we as civilized people so deprived in our own selves that we need to sit and watch this kind of nonsen
ncblue66
18 messages
11-14-01 12:26 PM
No-temptation Island
Temptation Island would have to be THE worst show on television. The thing is, as vile as it is, the more I laugh at it... or should I say, the
jayelle1
6 messages
11-13-01 05:44 AM
SWINGERS ISLAND!
they should change the name to swingers island becuz thats all it really is... lb
lovebead
0 messages
11-13-01 05:32 AM
if ti was on 24-7...how many hours a day would you watch it?
i would watch it 24-7 its the best reality show on tv to date... love bead
lovebead
0 messages
11-13-01 03:38 AM
more on last week....
it's kinda funny how we crave for other peoples misery when it's over such apetty thing that's their own fault. about mark the host%3
bluejackethockey
1 messages
11-12-01 11:18 PM
Where did Ytossie and Taheed go?
I noticed in the pre-game wedding show that Ytossie and Taheed were never shown or mentioned in any way and they weren't at the wedding. They o
Thrill Seeker
3 messages
11-12-01 11:11 PM
Has anyone else heard this about Mandy? [View All]
I live in Atlanta, GA, and the word around town is that Mandy worked at the Cheetah III (a strip club) before going on the show. Does anyone
atlboy
24 messages
11-12-01 03:16 PM
the love boat
this is the show i need to be on; screw survivor i caught just the end of the pre-game show / and as suspected handy-andy & shannon g
bluejackethockey
2 messages
11-12-01 12:18 PM
Caneel on Blind Date?
I'm pretty certain I saw the first booted single, Caneel, on Blind Date last night. Her date didn't go very well so maybe it's time for a ne
sctes
2 messages
11-12-01 05:17 AM
*****OFFICIAL TEMPTATION ISLAND EPISODE #6 SUMMARY**********"Who Let the whores out?"
DISCLAIMER: Anyone who actually likes this show or, in the alternative, claims that they don’t like the show but still cares about
shakes the clown
12 messages
11-12-01 05:17 AM
What has happened to the Rest of the couples in r/t, any updates ??
I wonder what the other couples have been up to. :7
LadiJennifer
1 messages
11-12-01 04:53 AM
The new rules and some ranting about Shannon
First off, based on her name and general appearance, Shannon should have been barred from even thinking about applying to be on this show. Oops,
sctes
0 messages
11-11-01 07:39 AM
NY Firefighter
Does anyone know when they filmed Ti2? I assume it must have been prior to Sept. 11th, but was it completely over by Sept. 11th, and if so, do
chrisgmanly
2 messages
11-09-01 07:23 PM
Putting the fun back in dysfunctional...
I missed the premeire but I watched TI2 last night. I had a few questions that I came up with while trying to tell Genevieve, Nikkole, and Cather
southgal1
1 messages
11-09-01 06:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •